Bangladesh vs India | Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 26/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 1.2 billion people, you think they could find at least 1 guy who can bowl, let alone 4-5.

Its soo toothless. Almost as toothless as Man Utd yesterday.

Such a lame argument this now. A city called Delhi, with 1/10 the population of whole Pakistan produces far better batsmen every year. :kohli

On course for 300 now. Again in the middle overs India can't take wickets.

Indian bowling looks toothless though to be fair this wicket makes bowlers want to cry I reckon. I don't think BD will be able to put up a total able to challenge Indian unless they somehow score 400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a lame argument this now. A city called Delhi, with 1/10 the population of whole Pakistan produces far better batsmen every year. :kohli

That may be the case.

But on average, you would think that in the whole of India, one guy may be able to bowl.

Pakistan still produces competent batsmen - India can't produce one bowler.

Before you had spinners - now you don't even have that.

Aaron needs to do a Malinga here, or he will be warming bench for the rest of the matches.

So were Kirti Azad and Sreesanth. Piyush Chawla has two WC medals.

Yet Kumble doee not have even one

I can see a PP thread in 2060 arguing that Chawla was the better leg spinner as he had won a world cup while Kumble had not

Aaron was good initially when there was only 1 white ball used because of reverse swing now he just bowls pacy and 0 control :facepalm:

That may be the case.

But on average, you would think that in the whole of India, one guy may be able to bowl.

Pakistan still produces competent batsmen - India can't produce one bowler.

Before you had spinners - now you don't even have that.

Competent batsmen couldn't chase 290 on a phatta yesterday, haven't chased anything over 250 for 2 years. Good luck bro..

That was a poor comment by a professional commentator.

The one who is willing to sell his dignity and always comments against his own country players you expect him to praise bangladesh? Ramiz is just a tool

Aaron was good initially when there was only 1 white ball used because of reverse swing now he just bowls pacy and 0 control :facepalm:

It was a wrong pitch for Aaron. He can be good in big Aussie grounds. Bowls a high percentage of dots.. and a lot of boundaries here would only be 2s in Australia.

300+ on cards here
Normal services resumed by our world champs.
I do not see any match where we will not concede less then 300.

Vroom Vroom spraying it around atm

Again.. 147kph and 149kph balls dispatched for two :4

This should end Aron's Asia Cup right here.

Threw his wicket away poor drive

The collapse is on. Bangla would be lucky to reach 250 now.

Competent batsmen couldn't chase 290 on a phatta yesterday, haven't chased anything over 250 for 2 years. Good luck bro..

I'll give the competent batsmen time given their track record. We have always had a few who do well.

Looking at your bowlers.....well. 60 years and still trying.

Funny how sensitive you get - the bowlers are crap. Pretty obvious. You don't have to start frothing at the mouth in anger.

:out Aron is picked apart though. Is the pitch the same phatta bcz if so bangladesh can score 400 they still wont win this .

You have a slogger in Zia and a finisher in Nasir and u still send in Naeem. Just why are bangladesh so desperate to pull off a bangladesh always.

I'll give the competent batsmen time given their track record. We have always had a few who do well.

Looking at your bowlers.....well. 60 years and still trying.

Funny how sensitive you get - the bowlers are crap. Pretty obvious. You don't have to start frothing at the mouth in anger.

Did I ? I just showed you how stupid that 1.2 billion argument was.

Why do we have such wickets? Nothing in it for the bowlers. India would have scored 400 here.

Is Shami out of the field yet? Varun bowling way more than he should have.

Why Kholi bowling Aaron in PP he have jadeda and ashwin

Aaron is a brilliant bowler. One for the future definitely. I hope he plays for India for atleast a decade :)))

This could be up for debate and yes he hasn't played much outside Bangladesh but Mushfiqur could be one of the most improved batsmen in the world.

Yaar no offense but aron needs to learn how to bowl yorker. Against srilanka junaid started bowling yorker and it really helped.

Aaron bowls a beamer to take Mushfiq out of action. That was the only way he was going to stop getting a phainty. It's his 2nd above waist bowl.

This is such a nightmare. Batsman hurt with a beamer ! Aaron needs to be taken off here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back