Bangladesh vs. Ireland | WC'11 | Group B | Dhaka | 25/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
fake Razzak on to bowl now.

short and SLAMMED thru cover for :four

King Kev!

Kevin really bashing the ball, looks in great touch :viv

just hang in there lads!

Ashraful has been taken out the attack, needs to relax after all that celebrating

:)) cricinfo having fun!

ahhh, nicely whipped away thru midwicker and an excellent stop from the fielder.

Shakib and Razzak bowling loose deliveries, Ashraful's hard work going to waste. Damn need 2 more wickets.

27.2, Hasan to Brien,,no run, Pitches it outside leg and full, batsman shows a straight bat back to the bowler.

27.3, Hasan to Brien,OUT, My word, what a catch by Tamim, Brien goes for the big shot and picks out deep midwicket and Tamim hangs on an stunner, Bangladesh on top.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Niall is gone, what a TERRIBLE shot!

ok by the looks of it...there goes irelands last hope....niall o brien is easily their best batsman

:( :(

i want ireland to get through so i can get more people to join our cricket club man...

full toss, and the mid-off fielder with a superhuman stop :facepalm:

brilliant.

it won't be long before some of these celebrations end up on youtube, when they do be sure to check them out. They are insane. Speaking of youtube, do you know that espncricinfo have their own channel?

haha

Botha tries to thrash it to cover, mistimed.

Ashraful just sliding it in looking for the bowled/lbw, clever bowling.

King Kev has completely changed his approach, very watchful now :(

not good to change your natural style.

stupid mushfiqur rahim, should have stopped the ball first, what a useless keeper, gone for 4 now :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back