Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's disastrous not to send in Umar...this may cost us the match.

Leaving too much for Akmal & Lala

They'll be out of balls and will only slog to be out !

Poor thinking by the management

to be honest. rehman Does not know how to hold a bat. Cant forget his 10 odd continuos misses against england in UAE at a critical time.

109 required in last 10 overs.

Says something about the bowlers when even after that equation the team isn't comfortable.

Need two 20 runs overs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell do Pakistan even want to win this match. When are Akmal and Afridi going to bat when the required run rate is over 20. Pathetic tactic to send Rehman in I could understand if we had over 20 overs remaining but it's only 10 overs left and few bad overs can loose us the game. The two inform players especially Umar Akmal not batting and probably come to bat for only 6 or 7 over required rate over 12 absolutely pathetic.

here comes the limitations of fawad in big run chases. Just cant hit big shots.

Somebody please move the boundaries to the inner circle !

Thats the only way these two can score boundaries !

Wth are Pakistan doing? Can't believe this historic win for Bangladesh will be tainted in everyone's minds.

Gul would have been better then Rehman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to pray on Bangladesh's ability to choke in pressure situations.

We saw them do it enough in the SL Series

i cant control my self ,..... some one please help me otherwise i will tooooooooooooont abdul rehmna

Such a terrible decision to send in Rehman. It's not like they can't switch their left hand bowlers, as they have. You have Umar, Afridi, Gul to slog/hit/bat. So pathetic.

Its too late for Akmal and Afridi !

They'll just not have enough deliveries to make an impact !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back