Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakib has similar figures to what ajmal had after 6 overs.... Only problem pak are 3 down so cant afford same amount as risks as BD took with only one down

Pakistan will win this.

You gave up so early? where is the passion man i will never give up supporting my team for a win even in impossible situations! your team is still in comfortable zone of winning this match.

Last edited:
Star sports seems to be incessantly anti pakistan than pro india....

Just woke up...how in the heck did we give up 326 to BD and only pick up 3 wickets? :rehman:rehman:rehman

I remember Fawad hitting 168 against us in a difficult track where Pakistan were bowled out for 90 in the first innings.

Refreshing to see a Pakistani trying to rotate the strike rather then trying to slog all the time..

as an opener.. na..? that too his first match, I think.. :yk too played very well in that match..

Important that one of these 2 stay there to the end.

202 for 3 (37.0 overs)
Pakistan
202for 3
Pakistan need another 125 runs to win

125 from 78. I have seen razzak do it time and time again for pakistan from this situation.

What's that song playing in the back? I like it. If someone knows the name, please tell me!

Its a chase.

And twin kohli does what kohli does best in a chase!

I'm feeling good about this..if these two can stay till the 45th...we have Umar and Afridi...

:out razzaq was bowling yorker and he gets bowled. great innings by him... now afridi and umer must play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back