Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selfish Shezhad selfishly hitting boundaries to make himself look good. If only he had some self respect and ran himself out right guys? Or do we like him now he's hitting fours?

nono....he is very selfish....he has been playing poorly throughout and only wanted to secure his spot. We lost the game only because of him and noone else. how dare he try to build an innings and not rely on the great pakistan middle order and the great sloggers near the end.

Can someone tell me why Fawad has been kept out of this team for so long? (serious replies)

There it is! :4

10 from the over.

Wonderful. This is beautiful cricket. I could go on the pitch and kiss these two!

:4 where is uberkoen? So you were asking me what shehzad's plan was?

haha, Shezhad telegraphed that so far in advance but the bowler still bowled a length ball in the perfect slot for him. Cheers Mr Islam

All this time many of us have pushed for Fawad. This is why. He takes singles and can pick the boundaries with a good SR.

Where are all the Shehzad haters now? Some pathetic posts I've been reading on this thread. Typical wrist slitting fans

I'm a huge Fawad Alam fan... been crying about his inclusion for a while

I doubt Pakistan will go for win. Soon we will see some silly shots/mistakes.

Fawad has been brilliant since he came on. Shehzad has turned on the style. These two have played really well and power play still to come

Proud of the boys.

they have got in a position where they just need to keep on batting and batting and take it to the last 5 overs with 45-50 required of it with 6 wickets in hand.

There's a reason Yousuf has the world record for run outs. He was an atrocious runner. Worse than Inzamam. Remember the glare?

I remember him and inzi tamasha.s but these were the only ones who concentrated on rotation. Atrocious caller of runs but had the right idea about building innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back