Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to know what he's thinking. 29 overs out there and playing at a strike rate of 57 when chasing 326

Ahmad Shazad strike of 56 is really horrible chasing a score of 300+ really needs to pic-up the run rate now.

I did. 3 reds. Clearly you did not see it.

i did see the three reds too but when drs is not taken and they just show it in replay , they sometimes show all reds regardless of whether it should be red or not. Perhaps you didnt read what was written on those reds ; pitching outside

The last thing Pakistan want here is a runout :facepalm:

i did see the three reds too but when drs is not taken and they just show it in replay , they sometimes show all reds regardless of whether it should be red or not. Perhaps you didnt read what was written on those reds ; pitching outside

Heh? How is that possible? How can something pitching outside leg be red? And it seemed to me that more than half the ball was in line, which is why it was red. Can someone else confirm?

its extremely difficult but who would say its impossible .

So after getting his 50, Shaz smashes 3 boundaries. Seems like he's ready to free his arms now. Hmm.

Mshfiqur is a highly clueless captain.

Good for him that he is performing as a batsman or else his place in the team would be questioned.

Target is 260, bd wins, we a throw... Under hand deal going on... That's how bd was introduced in he first place...

Remember they were beaten by afg, if they loose all matches, people will question their status...

"Saab Ghanda hai per dhanda hai yeh"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no Zia who doesn't have the pace but is accurate. Instead lets get someone who is known to spray it around.

Target is 260, bd wins, we a throw... Under hand deal going on... That's how bd was introduced in he first place...

Remember they were beaten by afg, if they loose all matches, people will question their status...

"Saab Ghanda hai per dhanda hai yeh"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh shut up with your stupid conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back