Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah that was out... Pathetic umpiring by umpire. Where did these clueless morons come from.

Ths score and situation might cover Mushfiqurs pathetic captaincy.

Never able to think out of the box when the team is fielding.

Anamul will soon be fined for over appealing and rightfully so.

Fawad was the Last person we would need chasing 8 RPO :facepalm:

Huh? If he's a good batsman he can rotate the strike and punish the odd bad delivery until the time comes to start slogging. Don't need to hit sixes to chase 8 an over.

Is Shehzad playing for a 50? Or is he going to turn on the style later?

The guy he is impersonating with that stance is a very good player. Can he pull it off.

Huh? If he's a good batsman he can rotate the strike and punish the odd bad delivery until the time comes to start slogging. Don't need to hit sixes to chase 8 an over.

He's a useless LOI player. However, I would gladly take a slice of the humple pie if he can prove me wrong here today.

Honestly though, I don't think he can. He's great in domestic however, at this stage he looks like a deer in headlights. Completely clueless.

required run rate 8.5 :facepalm: not possible unless afridi scores the fastest century again.

Fawad looking good and it's a shame, it has taken such a long time to draft him in the team.

I as a Cricket fan feel cheated this tournament. Pakistan have been cheated this match, and thanks to Umpires, the best Team in this Asia Cup is not even in the Finals :(

The wicket is getting more difficult, they need to blur a partnership and hope for dew in last 15...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha... pak on pressure... India not out from the tournament, yet...

Zia should have been brought in. Mushy is a way better batsman than he is a captain.

fawad is a cheeky batsman, ideal to prevent conceding bonus point.:ahmed

I as a Cricket fan feel cheated this tournament. Pakistan have been cheated this match, and thanks to Umpires, the best Team in this Asia Cup is not even in the Finals :(

nice troll.

However, Pakistan are still chasing this and they're still favorites for the final

if Bangladesh managed to get bonus point, SL will lose to Bangladesh...

only this match? You missed the decisions against us in last matches probably

This is so low from Pakistan, Get lost all team if you have Phattu mentality of playing for Avoiding Bonus point

You keep two of your best strikers so that the run rate goes close to 10?

I dont understand a lot of team management that goes around in circket dressing rooms.

woah that was out... Pathetic umpiring by umpire. Where did these clueless morons come from.

Thank you sir for pointing this out, all hope is not lost. Good to know people can still be unbiased and capable of thinking rationally and objectively. So many messages about Sohaib's wrong call and none about Fawad getting a reprieve. Misbah got away with a shocker in the first match, Sharjeel got away in the second and Mohammad Shahzad was wrongly given out. 3 in favour, 3 against thus far in this tournament for Pak. Umpiring has been crap but certainly not biased.

fawad is a cheeky batsman, ideal to prevent conceding bonus point.:ahmed

I think it's fair to make that our FIRST target at this point.
Who cares if people whine about a 'defeatist attitude,' they'll forget about it in a heartbeat if we win the final. :p

If we don't get to the final though... Well, that's no secret.

We'll get the 320, though, hopefully. :)

Shehzad is seriously pissing me off. I didn't mind him playing slow at first but honestly you've been out there for 26 overs. What the hell are you trying to do?

Fawad can score a match winning century and cement his place in the team!

RR has skyrocketed so much now tht even a :razzaq or :msd will start scratching their head before thinking of winning :55:

If Shehzad doesn't make up for the wasted balls he should be dropped. Pathetic innings at a time like this if he can't make up for all the balls wasted.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING?

The required run rate is 9 per over. What are they doing? Have the gone insane?

Fawad Alam is ideal for number 4. He can easily rotate the strike. Misbah is good hitter and should have kept himself at number 5 or 6.

Thank you sir for pointing this out, all hope is not lost. Good to know people can still be unbiased and capable of thinking rationally and objectively. So many messages about Sohaib's wrong call and none about Fawad getting a reprieve. Misbah got away with a shocker in the first match, Sharjeel got away in the second and Mohammad Shahzad was wrongly given out. 3 in favour, 3 against thus far in this tournament for Pak. Umpiring has been crap but certainly not biased.
did you even see the hawk eye ? It was pitching marginally outside off stump of right handers (leg for fawad)

If Shehzad doesn't make up for the wasted balls he should be dropped. Pathetic innings at a time like this if he can't make up for all the balls wasted.
Didn't you have a go at me when I said it would be good for Pakistan if he got out early on?

Fawad was the Last person we would need chasing 8 RPO :facepalm:

Look at his strike rate against Shehzad's. He keeps the scoreboard ticking and keeps the fielders moving. That is exactly what you need, rather than a few quick boundaries and a catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back