Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh? How is that possible? How can something pitching outside leg be red? And it seemed to me that more than half the ball was in line, which is why it was red. Can someone else confirm?
you dont have to trust me but i saw it with my own eyes "pitching outside"

can't believe fawad alam could not get a spot in this pathetic lineup in which Shafiq, Amin and co have been playing

Quality shot!

Shame on misbah and co. for keeping him out of the team.

Fawad Alam is always looking for the singles. A skill many of our middle order batsman lack

These two will rule out bonus points and then afridi and Umar to come in and win the game =)

shehzad is a disgrace in this innings much like MOM Hafeez in the last game

Fawad needs to get out or start hitting now. Power play coming up. We don't need someone to rotate the strike we need someone to hit.

Think 260 first then 327.

Next 9 overs get 50 runs.

Then aim for 110-120 in the last 10

they should look to get around 80 from these overs leaving 80-90 for the last 10.

Fawad Alam may possibly be fitter than most players in Pakistan. However just because he is not carrying enough extra fat on his frame, some stupid fans think he cannot play at a fast rate.

Fawad is a good player of spin. if he can play leg break then play him forever, :murali

:four by shezad

We arent that far behind where bangla was at this stage... And considering akmal and afridi to come slog in the last 10-15 overs this is ok.

We should be 2 down and shezad should be accelerating... Apart from that we need to keep close to where bd were and then explode at the end.

Selfish Shezhad selfishly hitting boundaries to make himself look good. If only he had some self respect and ran himself out right guys? Or do we like him now he's hitting fours?

Shezad plays a gamble. Starts off slow and can go big. if not can leave the team in trouble.

Selfish Shezhad selfishly hitting boundaries to make himself look good. If only he had some self respect and ran himself out right guys? Or do we like him now he's hitting fours?

I like him now that he's hitting 4's

A different Shehzad post 50.

RR below 9. Afridi and Akmal to come. Pak could still win this.

Fawad Alam may possibly be fitter than most players in Pakistan. However just because he is not carrying enough extra fat on his frame, some stupid fans think he cannot play at a fast rate.

He just started too and he's batting pretty well.

Shaz batting beautifully now. This is his true talent as he showed in the India game. Dunno what was holding him back earlier.

Alam also providing good support.

oh how did the keeper not appeal for that? He appeals even if somebody sneezes

not yet.. job is not done... all depends on what happens next... if he gets out then it's disgraceful because he wasted so many balls, however if he keeps going then MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back