Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather loose to India than Bangladesh. Otherwise we will hear critical comments even from their captain who is known to be an arrogant person.

Last edited:
Shehzad serving up some

Humble-Pie.jpg

a slap on the faces of people who called shehzad selfish. Batting without caring about the 100

9 from the over. They're doing it in rather quietly. Keeping up with the RRR without slogging.

Wonderful work.

ha ha epic slap on faces of ahmad shahzad haterz

shahzad has done his job as an opener got a big score.

he can't be blamed if he gets out and likes of fawad, umar, afridi and maqsood don't take pakistan home

9 from the over and powerplay comes up... need to get about 35 to 40 runs in it. smartly.

Rather loose to India than Bangladesh. Otherwise we will hear critical comments even from their captain who is known to be an arrogant person.

blasphemy....better to loose to any team but India.

Crucial 5 overs coming up. I'd be happy with 50 from these 5. In fact, I'd be ecstatic!

need 30 from these 4 overs that would be fine just dont lose a wicket

Hope Shehzad doesn't go crazy and get out after getting century. He should see Pakistan home.

100 and no celebration. This is what i wanted. Love you man

Well done Shehzad! The shift after reaching 50 was match changing and perhaps even match winning!

lol.. atlast catch up this thread.. too busy for reading last 6 page....

no sajda ? wowowowowowow perfect shahzad, huge respect for you

save sajda for when you win the game with 175*

Good batting by Fawad finding boundaries without taking extra risk.

I remember Fawad hitting 168 against us in a difficult track where Pakistan were bowled out for 90 in the first innings.

Refreshing to see a Pakistani trying to rotate the strike rather then trying to slog all the time..

100 in 11 overs will be easy if we dont lose anymore wickets here.

:4 by fawad. I think they need to see off shakib. He is the danger man

Shehzad needs to go boom boom now, he's already won my respect by not celebrating, it shows he wants to win :)

:)) fawad alam just to hit one four look at all the force he is using and ball is barely trickling to the boundary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back