Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need to be sensible from here on, one more boundary and then its run a ball from here.

Awesome stuff by Pakistan

they deserve to win the cup,hope they beat SL

notice difference between fawad and shehzad...

slow innings always bites u back in the end

A great time to have this game in parallel with other one. Other one has become a torture for me.

The game aint over untilll

Fat lady sings

Kohli stops doing bangrah

Bangladeshi girls stop crying.

Fawad rotates the strike so well. Just what we needed since ages. Can't believe he has been neglected for so long.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

6 from 8, looks like Shehzads pathetic inns has been salvaged here by Afridi and Fawad

3 needed off 6. Who would've thought Pakistan would come into the last over needing 3? Ya Allah Madad

This is why Fawad should be in the team!!

Can't hit a 6 they say.... Lol

He's a fighter, I love fighters

Fawad is the hero of the chase for me.there were Afridi's sixes and Shehzad's ton but in middle overs such games can be lost.Fawad never let the asking rate get too high

Afridi deserves MOM

Nah, it's a tricky decision today. Afridi's innings was incredible but Shakib batted basically as well as Afridi and bowled much better, plus ran Afridi out.

Between Afridi, shezhad and Fawad I reckon.

6 from 8, looks like Shehzads pathetic inns has been salvaged here by Afridi and Fawad

You don't know anything about cricket if you think that was a pathetic innings. More like pathetic mentality from some pathetic fans.

Fawad doing something misbah fails to do time and time again, get us over the line!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back