Boxing Thread

Yeah I was one of his biggest defenders but after this recent fiasco I just couldn't take the guy seriously anymore. He married a modern girl, one he met at a ball and then expected her to be a typical ladylike housewife. Then he runs to twitter probably without even makin it clear he's dumping her that she's being divorced, get's AJ involved too lol and then drops a bit more controversial stuff. The amount he fought with his family over her was for what? And he's got a kid too that's gonna grow up with all this besty with her failure parents. The money and fame got to Amirs head, he became a pis5head and just overall a beghairat. It's a shame cos he was a top boxer and a pretty good role model for BritAsians. There's no doubt a lot of people who hated him needlessly that added extra masala due to personal vendettas, the same lot who can't get off AJs 3rd leg. The problem with some apneh is that they can't see another make it, it's sad considering we don't exactly have the best reputation as it is and Khan here was doing a very good job...till this twitter finger shi1t.

Gervonta Davis seems like a guy who would let fame get to his head, seems like a typical mouthy yank who thinks cos he's from some hood area that people would be scared of him. The same type of guy who defines success by money- sort of like most of the yank 'rappers' now. Would be a shame cos he seems pretty promising.

Then we got Fury on the other hand doing videos with jimmy hard nails aka zeeboiproductions and just generally being proper genuine, especially with us asians. He's a top bloke and is incredibly real. Best personality in boxing I'd say.

Apneh drink, smoke, fornicate, have notoriously in-fighting issues amongst their family members and preach at the same time so t's a bit rich when the same people judge Amir, no one is perfect and airing the dirty laundry I agree on twitter was not a good idea but apneh shouldn't forget the positives to and whether they like it or not he will remain a role model because there are not many British Pakistani's out there who can vouch for us when the media is slinging mud at Pakistani's and Muslims, he helps the underprivileged in the UK and those around the world, remains an Olympic medalist who is a former world champion that got to that position through immense hard work and is rarely in bad fight, we take that status for granted, it's a big privilege to be a commonwealth or british champion let alone a world champion with a very good away record.

People tend to sling the same mud at Fury to that he can't be a role model because he's a crackhead and PED user who has a tendency to make some ignorant comments but we both know there's more to it then that and the same applies here so I think more people should back Amir especially apneh and not kick him when he's down, but Pakistani's are not like the Irish who back their folk through thick and thin, they rather support AJ who is a questionable character with a shady past, no issues getting behind him because he sends shout outs on twitter to his apnas so they buy the latest AJ branded kacha on his website :))

Gervonta is actually a really reserved sort of character who has had an extremely tough childhood , he's not like a showboat but I fear that he's being influenced badly and is looking up to Floyd for the wrong reasons, he's a very young bloke and a lot has happened so fast for him. I hope he can get out this phase and mature before its too late because there is so much damn talent

Last edited:
Apneh drink, smoke, fornicate, have notoriously in-fighting issues amongst their family members and preach at the same time so t's a bit rich when the same people judge Amir, no one is perfect and airing the dirty laundry I agree on twitter was not a good idea but apneh shouldn't forget the positives to and whether they like it or not he will remain a role model because there are not many British Pakistani's out there who can vouch for us when the media is slinging mud at Pakistani's and Muslims, he helps the underprivileged in the UK and those around the world, remains an Olympic medalist who is a former world champion that got to that position through immense hard work and is rarely in bad fight, we take that status for granted, it's a big privilege to be a commonwealth or british champion let alone a world champion with a very good away record.

People tend to sling the same mud at Fury to that he can't be a role model because he's a crackhead and PED user who has a tendency to make some ignorant comments but we both know there's more to it then that and the same applies here so I think more people should back Amir especially apneh and not kick him when he's down, but Pakistani's are not like the Irish who back their folk through thick and thin, they rather support AJ who is a questionable character with a shady past, no issues getting behind him because he sends shout outs on twitter to his apnas so they buy the latest AJ branded kacha on his website :))

Gervonta is actually a really reserved sort of character who has had an extremely tough childhood , he's not like a showboat but I fear that he's being influenced badly and is looking up to Floyd for the wrong reasons, he's a very young bloke and a lot has happened so fast for him. I hope he can get out this phase and mature before its too late because there is so much damn talent
Most Pakistani boys are corrupt, it's pretty sad becoz they are also the most judgmental. Oh well it is what it is with Amir...for someone thats high profile he should be much more cautious and stick to his roots but alas the fame got to him. So did the haraam police and hypocrites I guess.

Fury if you listen to the guy is so down to earth but he's hated due to not being a politically correct robot. It's sad that being real and outspoken is hated but I guess that's also how it is in this era of exaggerated social justice and menstrual cry babies. He's as real as they come and hasn't changed a bit since he began fighting. Nowadays if you gass anyone up a bit, whether its insecure apneh, kaaleh or any other 'discriminated' minority, then you're basically the second Jesus lol and if you speak your mind you're dajjal himself lool. AJ is one of those typical ones who feeds of the insecure lot...reminds me of that rapper Mist who uses words like apneh to gass up the insecure apneh and jump on his third leg.. Not knowing the guys average and is a gimmick.

With Gervonta he's too raw and new in everything.. Personality, fights etc so I guess it's not necessary to judge him. Main thing is that he's got ability.

One of your boys is down [MENTION=396]mani1[/MENTION] I wish we could get Povetkin to but he has Russain friends in high place :akhtar

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/WBABoxing?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@WBABoxing</a> revokes Luis Ortiz's mandatory status, suspends him for 1 year for another dirty drug test. My story: <a href="https://t.co/D8VE8NIg7b">https://t.co/D8VE8NIg7b</a></p>— Dan Rafael (@danrafaelespn) <a href="https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/status/926171446682013696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 2, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Pakistani boys are corrupt, it's pretty sad becoz they are also the most judgmental. Oh well it is what it is with Amir...for someone thats high profile he should be much more cautious and stick to his roots but alas the fame got to him. So did the haraam police and hypocrites I guess.

Fury if you listen to the guy is so down to earth but he's hated due to not being a politically correct robot. It's sad that being real and outspoken is hated but I guess that's also how it is in this era of exaggerated social justice and menstrual cry babies. He's as real as they come and hasn't changed a bit since he began fighting. Nowadays if you gass anyone up a bit, whether its insecure apneh, kaaleh or any other 'discriminated' minority, then you're basically the second Jesus lol and if you speak your mind you're dajjal himself lool. AJ is one of those typical ones who feeds of the insecure lot...reminds me of that rapper Mist who uses words like apneh to gass up the insecure apneh and jump on his third leg.. Not knowing the guys average and is a gimmick.

With Gervonta he's too raw and new in everything.. Personality, fights etc so I guess it's not necessary to judge him. Main thing is that he's got ability.

True, Fury is as genuine as they come. I hope he is truly serious about returning to the sport and come to think about it, Boxing is the BEST THERAPY! Eddie Hearn has been speaking to him as well to sort his issue with BBBofC and UKAD, if he can get him involved then he could find himself with a license very soon because Eddie has a fair amount of influence and whether you like him or hate him he's very good at his job and especially dealing with people.

One of your boys is down [MENTION=396]mani1[/MENTION] I wish we could get Povetkin to but he has Russain friends in high place :akhtar

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/WBABoxing?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@WBABoxing</a> revokes Luis Ortiz's mandatory status, suspends him for 1 year for another dirty drug test. My story: <a href="https://t.co/D8VE8NIg7b">https://t.co/D8VE8NIg7b</a></p>— Dan Rafael (@danrafaelespn) <a href="https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/status/926171446682013696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 2, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

To be fair to Sasha his drug was trace amounts of meldonium found which was at one point legal. He has a better case of claiming that the drug did not give him an unfair advantage than Peterson whom got away with cheating.

There are rumours Ortiz is 48 lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair to Sasha his drug was trace amounts of meldonium found which was at one point legal. He has a better case of claiming that the drug did not give him an unfair advantage than Peterson whom got away with cheating.

There are rumours Ortiz is 48 lol.

After his first test failure I thought maybe I"ll give him the benefit of the doubt for the same reason because meldonium is a substance that has been on the banned list for only a short while but then in his second test failure in the space of months a VADA test revealed traces of the performance enhancing substance Ostarine in Povetkin's sample. So he doesn't have a lot going for him when it comes to his reputation and a lot of his good work has been tarnished, but you tend to get a slap on the wrist for this stuff or get away when there are influential folk in your corner, otherwise I've only seen UKAD severely penalise fighters for doping with recent examples being Whyte and Galahad (who allegedly was spiked by his own brother, 9 times out of 10 such a story would be ** but apparently the two have been feuding for years).

A ban until 2018 for Ortiz is actually extremely lenient but he's like 75 years old :)) so his career is pretty much done. Don't know what to make off this, because we all know majority of guys are taking PED's of some kind in the sport it's just that some are better then others at covering their tracks. It's the nature of the beast unfortunately. A shame for Ortiz, he was avoided for a long time and now his career is pretty much over.

After his first test failure I thought maybe I"ll give him the benefit of the doubt for the same reason because meldonium is a substance that has been on the banned list for only a short while but then in his second test failure in the space of months a VADA test revealed traces of the performance enhancing substance Ostarine in Povetkin's sample. So he doesn't have a lot going for him when it comes to his reputation and a lot of his good work has been tarnished, but you tend to get a slap on the wrist for this stuff or get away when there are influential folk in your corner, otherwise I've only seen UKAD severely penalise fighters for doping with recent examples being Whyte and Galahad (who allegedly was spiked by his own brother, 9 times out of 10 such a story would be ** but apparently the two have been feuding for years).

A ban until 2018 for Ortiz is actually extremely lenient but he's like 75 years old :)) so his career is pretty much done. Don't know what to make off this, because we all know majority of guys are taking PED's of some kind in the sport it's just that some are better then others at covering their tracks. It's the nature of the beast unfortunately. A shame for Ortiz, he was avoided for a long time and now his career is pretty much over.

Thought that was Bute after he got his gift draw against Jack

what a clown I'd have favoured him to give Joshua hell.

That's why am angry because he'd have been a huge test for Wilder as well, was so hyped for that fight. There's a chance that he could still face AJ, assuming AJ gets to Parker before Povetkin because Sasha could be the mandatory for the WBO title providing he defeats Hammer who btw is not as big a bum folk were making him out to be when Fury beat the guy, he's a decent contender. But it all leaves a sour taste given his doping

That's why am angry because he'd have been a huge test for Wilder as well, was so hyped for that fight. There's a chance that he could still face AJ, assuming AJ gets to Parker before Povetkin because Sasha could be the mandatory for the WBO title providing he defeats Hammer who btw is not as big a bum folk were making him out to be when Fury beat the guy, he's a decent contender. But it all leaves a sour taste given his doping

I don't really pay much attention to the heavy weight division these days I mean a guy like the late Sanders would prob be undisputed now it is that weak.

Though is there any half decent up and comer?

I think Cruiser is where its at in regards to the big boys.

True, Fury is as genuine as they come. I hope he is truly serious about returning to the sport and come to think about it, Boxing is the BEST THERAPY! Eddie Hearn has been speaking to him as well to sort his issue with BBBofC and UKAD, if he can get him involved then he could find himself with a license very soon because Eddie has a fair amount of influence and whether you like him or hate him he's very good at his job and especially dealing with people.
Hearn is very good at his job no doubt. The way he's marketed AJ is brilliant considering the amount of attention heavyweight boxing is given due to AJ, no matter how fake his persona is. The problem is that to be a top promoter, you have to do sh!tty things like duck fighters, wait for the money/publicity, potentially buy judges and refs and generally do things against the spirit of boxing that are in the name of $$$.

I hope Fury make's it back, he's only 29 and should be in his peak right now. Considering the size of him tho lmao, I'd imagine it'd be late 2018 before he's ready to fight anyone, let alone the big names.

I don't really pay much attention to the heavy weight division these days I mean a guy like the late Sanders would prob be undisputed now it is that weak.

Though is there any half decent up and comer?

I think Cruiser is where its at in regards to the big boys.

Daniel Dubois is one of them, decent prospect who started his career this year; solid fundamentals and he packs a punch to, only 20 years old so still a work in progress but he is managed by Frank who has a great eye for talent. Could be a force in the future. Other then him there's Joe Joyce, the Olympic Silver medalist from Rio last year; he took on the experienced Ian Lewison in his first fight and stopped him in 8 rounds, left the bloke with a broken jaw, nose and ankle. Dilian Whyte tends to fall under the radar but he needs that one stand out performance, think he has the capability but we"ll see; then there's Jarrel Miller in America who I've not watched as much but Americans seem to rate him quiet highly.

So it's alright, it's just that we need top ranked fighters get in the ring with each other. Out of the guys who've been around for a while we could make these fights:

AJ/Wilder
AJ/Povetkin
Povetkin/Wilder
Parker/Wilder
Parker/AJ
Parker/Povetkin

Haye could potentially get in the mix and Fury to.

Then you have your Chisora's, Dilian Whyte's , Pulev's and Hammer's who keep things interesting with the likes of Miller, Joyce and Dubois making some noise to. So it's just matching making which is an issue but things should heat up, expect the next 18 months to be very good for HW boxing.

Which fight are you most looking forward to at Cruswerweight? I've been following the Super middle weights more closely , the WBSS tournament is fantastic

Daniel Dubois is one of them, decent prospect who started his career this year; solid fundamentals and he packs a punch to, only 20 years old so still a work in progress but he is managed by Frank who has a great eye for talent. Could be a force in the future. Other then him there's Joe Joyce, the Olympic Silver medalist from Rio last year; he took on the experienced Ian Lewison in his first fight and stopped him in 8 rounds, left the bloke with a broken jaw, nose and ankle. Dilian Whyte tends to fall under the radar but he needs that one stand out performance, think he has the capability but we"ll see; then there's Jarrel Miller in America who I've not watched as much but Americans seem to rate him quiet highly.

So it's alright, it's just that we need top ranked fighters get in the ring with each other. Out of the guys who've been around for a while we could make these fights:

AJ/Wilder
AJ/Povetkin
Povetkin/Wilder
Parker/Wilder
Parker/AJ
Parker/Povetkin

Then you have your Chisora's, Dilian Whyte's , Pulev's and Hammer's who keep things interesting with the likes of Miller, Joyce and Dubois making some noise to. So it's just matching making which is an issue but things should heat up, expect the next 18 months to be very good for HW boxing.

Which fight are you most looking forward to at Cruswerweight? I've been following the Super middle weights more closely , the WBSS tournament is fantastic

Gassiev vs the Cuban guy both massive punchers and both undefeated.

Though the fight I really want to see is Gassiev vs Usyk. Beterbiev whom is much smaller battered and hurt and dropped Usyk in the AMs but lost due to the scoring.

I reckon Gassiev would get him out of there if he can land clean.

My sole interest in the world boxing series cruiserweight tournament is that the final will be hosted in Jeddah next year and I hope to watch it live and probably cross an item off the bucket list.

My sole interest in the world boxing series cruiserweight tournament is that the final will be hosted in Jeddah next year and I hope to watch it live and probably cross an item off the bucket list.

I found that rather surprising considering the lack of history in hosting events.

Whats the boxingscene like over there these days?

I found that rather surprising considering the lack of history in hosting events.

Whats the boxingscene like over there these days?

Zero scene here with regards to any other sport other than football. If it happens, it will be the first boxing event in saudi arabia.

This guy is charismatic as hell

The Eubank snr, Kell Brook and Wilder impressions were priceless lmao

Am not his biggest fan but have immense respect for him and he's great at his job and not just a typical daddy's boy who was fed with a silver spoon, while he enjoys being Barry Hearn's son, Eddie has taken matchroom to another level recently all on his own. Frank will always be a legend and the greatest promoter ever to come out the UK whilst retaining favour with us enthusiasts especially given the fantastic work he does with Boxnation but Eddie is the number one promoter in British Boxing circles at present imo.

Watched Badour Jack / Degale again, didn't score it when I watched it live but had missed the first 6 rounds think I was watching the WWE :)) and had forgot about the fight until the last moment.

Man, those judges in America need to be drug tested ! what on earth were they on ! my score is 115-111 in favour of Degale, the judges scores were as follows; 114-112 James Degale and 113-113 twice :facepalm:

Early on Jack simply could not cope with Degale's superior lateral movement and speed, he was just not active and while his defence was excellent a lot of Degale's punches were getting through especially those upper cuts through Jack's guard. Then Degale for whatever reason decided to go toe to to with Jack during the middle rounds and was too static which allowed Jack to get back into the fight, his work to the body was good but he just did not go there enough.

Have no idea how Degale managed to survive the 8, I suspect he broke his teeth in this round to; he took an absolute beating, was on the ropes for too long and a bit too macho for my liking because in such a situation you want to clinch and get out of harms way but he was standing square in front of Jack lol was tempted to score that round 10-8 in favour of Jack, it was a good wake up call though because Degale would get back to his boxing during the finishing stretch, displayed amazing endurance by moving laterally and holding the centre with his combination punching until the 12th where he was almost stopped and made the same mistakes as the 8th, too square, standing toe to toe but credit to Jack as well for cutting him off and even after that knock down Degale got up and kept throwing bombs, could have been an ugly finish for him but credit to his toughness.

Degale could certainly have made life a lot easier for himself during the fight by working at range but he fought Badou Jack's fight and still won because in-between the moments where he was static or caught on the ropes he largely dominated Jack with his better work rate, speed, movement, counters and combination punching. But terrific performance by both men regardless, easily the best and most elite at SMW although Jack has moved up now. Fight of the year for me up until now, what I love about SMW division is you get the best of all styles; there are guys who are technically sound and everyone tends to pack a punch as well which makes for exciting fights.

So Degale is going to return at SMW on Boxnation next month, while Jack hunts Adonis Chickenson at LHW who is the most disgraceful champion in the history of Boxing and the positive is that this guy could FINALLY be stripped off his WBC title which has been held hostage in Canada, the coward has avoided his mandatory's for like 5 years and once he is stripped there will be an opportunity for Jack to fight for the vacant belt hopefully, he will take on all comers and restore legitimacy to that WBC LHW world title.

The plan for Degale is to shake the rust off and then seek the winner of the WBSS and proving he comes through those fights the big goal for him is to seek a rematch with Jack, so am assuming he will move to LHW and it makes sense because there would be nothing left to do at SMW.

Spot on lol

Chisora, McDonell, Quigg and Wilder in action tonight. Any predictions [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION]

Matchroom card on sky sports, everyone is going to win and especially Eddie Hearn :))

Seriously though Quigg is a great fighter, hope he comes through because I believe he could rattle Leo and potentially even win! He joined the Wild card after his highly debatable loss to Frampton and while I love his intent as of late, feel that defensively he has not improved. Freddie tends to get the best out of you offensively and his teaching methods has its weaknesses as well, but he got Cotto to dance laterally towards the end of his career! credit to Cotto as well for making that adjustment, he could still end up in the hall of fame but man had he used his feet during his prime maybe he'd have been even more effective

Wilder will smash Stiverne to pieces, I will be making a special dua for brother Stiverne today and inshaAllah he comes out the ring safe and sound. I expect Chisora to win as well because of Eddie's typical match making skills but it's also an ignorant prediction on my part because I've not watched Agit Kabayel but his record looks good on paper.

Matchroom card on sky sports, everyone is going to win and especially Eddie Hearn :))

Seriously though Quigg is a great fighter, hope he comes through because I believe he could rattle Leo and potentially even win! He joined the Wild card after his highly debatable loss to Frampton and while I love his intent as of late, feel that defensively he has not improved. Freddie tends to get the best out of you offensively and his teaching methods has its weaknesses as well, but he got Cotto to dance laterally towards the end of his career! credit to Cotto as well for making that adjustment, he could still end up in the hall of fame but man had he used his feet during his prime maybe he'd have been even more effective

Wilder will smash Stiverne to pieces, I will be making a special dua for brother Stiverne today and inshaAllah he comes out the ring safe and sound. I expect Chisora to win as well because of Eddie's typical match making skills but it's also an ignorant prediction on my part because I've not watched Agit Kabayel but his record looks good on paper.

Agree about Quigg, he has a lot of talent but seems to lose a little focus when involved in a tear up.

I dont know what kind of shape Delboy is in because his opponent is unbeaten and looks to have a some decent wins behind him recently. He also looks a biggish guy with a height and reach advantage of Chisora. I think this will be a very interesting fight and Delboy has to be at his best to win. An upset maybe on the cards here. Agree with the other two, I going for Wilder to win in the second.

Agree about Quigg, he has a lot of talent but seems to lose a little focus when involved in a tear up.

I dont know what kind of shape Delboy is in because his opponent is unbeaten and looks to have a some decent wins behind him recently. He also looks a biggish guy with a height and reach advantage of Chisora. I think this will be a very interesting fight and Delboy has to be at his best to win. An upset maybe on the cards here. Agree with the other two, I going for Wilder to win in the second.

"Early on I was a bit reckless," said Quigg. "You cannot do that at a higher level.

"When I started relaxing, going through the gears, I felt miles better.

"From about round four rounds onwards, I don't think he wanted to know.

"He was tough and game."

Understatement of the century :))

True, Del Boy fight could be a pretty entertaining HW encounter plus there's a belt on the line and both will come to fight

[MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] did you watch the fight? good call mate, the German bloke is quiet the talent! don't want to overly hype him or anything but he reminded me a little of Tyson Fury in his early days making a name for himself on the domestic circuit, don't you think a similarity is there? he has a pretty decent boxing IQ, moves well on his feet, is evasive and has a pretty excellent jab. Man that performance took me off guard completely! he carries a bit of weight, much like Tyson in his early days, if he can get that off he could be even more effective. That has to be the end of Chisora's career right, Kabayel boxed his ears off; those judges cars were too close for my liking, felt it was so much wider.

[MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] did you watch the fight? good call mate, the German bloke is quiet the talent! don't want to overly hype him or anything but he reminded me a little of Tyson Fury in his early days making a name for himself on the domestic circuit, don't you think a similarity is there? he has a pretty decent boxing IQ, moves well on his feet, is evasive and has a pretty excellent jab. Man that performance took me off guard completely! he carries a bit of weight, much like Tyson in his early days, if he can get that off he could be even more effective. That has to be the end of Chisora's career right, Kabayel boxed his ears off; those judges cars were too close for my liking, felt it was so much wider.

Time for Delboy to give up the game. He seriously annoys me by taking things to lightly while the German came out to fight. Yeah had a feeling Chisora would get stuck here as a friend of mine who is a gambling addict told me he's been watching the form of the German and feels it's a good punt for him, now he's a happy man. I agree the fight was one sided, dont know what the judges were thinking and yes Delboy's ears will be stinging the morning . :))

Interesting boxing arena btw, looks like Chris Eubank Snr's home lol.

Time for Delboy to give up the game. He seriously annoys me by taking things to lightly while the German came out to fight. Yeah had a feeling Chisora would get stuck here as a friend of mine who is a gambling addict told me he's been watching the form of the German and feels it's a good punt for him, now he's a happy man. I agree the fight was one sided, dont know what the judges were thinking and yes Delboy's ears will be stinging the morning . :))

Interesting boxing arena btw, looks like Chris Eubank Snr's home lol.

This was the song Del boy used for his entrance:

listening to it I feel sad, he's always been one of my favourites on the domestic circuit. A shame his career ended that way :(

Congrats to the German though, would like to see him in a fight with Christian Hammer next.

It's a hotel in monaco , adam smith mentioned all the super cars that were parked outside and froch was talking about yatch's and how the view was so beautiful from a cofee shop he is not willing plug :yk2

Unfortunately, am not sure if my prayers worked :irfan and your prediction pretty much also came true KingKhan. The men in suits at the WBC need to be arrested for man slaughter, they should not have sanctioned the fight. Stiverne had been inactive for 2 years and came in at a career heavy 250-260 pounds, money obviously talks and I respect he was willing to get in the ring with Wilder after the frustrating year he had with the likes of Povetkin and Ortiz failing drug tests and those fights being cancelled but he was in no condition to be in that ring against a guy who has the kind of power that can put you to sleep permanently even more so when you're not in the condition to do battle.

Unfortunately, am not sure if my prayers worked :irfan and your prediction pretty much also came true KingKhan. The men in suits at the WBC need to be arrested for man slaughter, they should not have sanctioned the fight. Stiverne had been inactive for 2 years and came in at a career heavy 250-260 pounds, money obviously talks and I respect he was willing to get in the ring with Wilder after the frustrating year he had with the likes of Povetkin and Ortiz failing drug tests and those fights being cancelled but he was in no condition to be in that ring against a guy who has the kind of power that can put you to sleep permanently even more so when you're not in the condition to do battle.

This was a disgrace to boxing. Ive never felt sorry for a boxer until today, glad he wasn't badly hurt. I thought my prediction came true with around 12 seconds to go , I thought he could grapple or dodge for the bell but he was in a different world.

AJ and Wilder need to get it on. I wonder if Wilder will come out the same agaisnt AJ but I do believe he has the power to knock out AJ.

Am right now on Sugar ray fight watching spree. Reminded me of why became a fan of him in the first place. Such a slick and smooth boxer

Now compare it to this:

Anthony Joshua is such a fake pansy, who was being a bit of a douche to Kugan; came across extremely robotic. The Fury interview on the other hand was a lot more refreshing, you can see that Kugan and Fury get along quiet well and Tyson especially an open book and someone who's a lad like the rest.

AJ was triggered big time by that Kugan interview to the point where that mental midget took it to twitter:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The real anthony joshua? Because of what ?.... a swear word? Shut the **** up. <a href="https://t.co/du6Aooy90o">https://t.co/du6Aooy90o</a></p>— Anthony Joshua (@anthonyfjoshua) <a href="https://twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua/status/928554724537888768?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">9 November 2017</a></blockquote>

Just watching that interview he did with Kugan and the type of guy AJ came across, god I can't wait for him to get beat. And speaking of his tweet, it must be hard to truly express himself when he has carved out such an exceptional gimmick for the gullible casuals.
[MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] [MENTION=136302]Haz95[/MENTION] [MENTION=142288]TQ89[/MENTION]

People compare him to Frank Bruno but am sorry he was genuine and people need to stop insulting him.

Hearn trying his best to delay the Wilder fight as much as possible. :danish

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Open letter to Dr <a href="https://twitter.com/KIitschko?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@KIitschko</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/NataKlitschko?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@NataKlitschko</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/wklitschkofans?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@wklitschkofans</a> <a href="https://t.co/ltDUinPOfb">pic.twitter.com/ltDUinPOfb</a></p>— TYSON2FASTFURY (@Tyson_Fury) <a href="https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/status/929335608652255232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">11 November 2017</a></blockquote>

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] hahahah I saw that video on the internet. I genuinely can't watch AJ for more than a minute giving an interview, the guys got as much character and charisma as a wooden spoon. So damn lifeless.

The Kugan lad gives good interviews, you can call him a nonce if he was the same to everyone but it seems only chacha tom AJ isn't a fan of him. AJ is like the drake of rapping, bog average and has fangirls and casuals who get wet over him n can't see their hero be criticised.

I hated Wilder at first for having the typical ghetto American mentality but at least the guy is genuinely like that. I still ain't a fan of him still but would enjoy seeing him beat up AJ just to see his fanbots go silent. It's unfair how much attention he gets compared to the man who actually beat the man and once again made HW interesting.

p.s. Tyson looked in top shape against Kugan haha needs to get back to that exact physique.

[MENTION=136302]Haz95[/MENTION] Wilder tends to go off on one when he's trying to big up his profile but if you have a look on the net watch some of his interviews he's a lot more down to earth then AJ, he even openly admits that his resume is not the strongest but points out that a lot of those contenders came to fight in a division which isn't the strongest, he even use to send messages to Fury when he was having issues in his darkest hour despite their epic confrontation in the ring lmao

And lol I just can't stand the guy, like this time I was just curious so thought lets watch it till the end and man he came across as a bit of a douche. You're right he's a hero amongst casuals but smarter people can see through his shtick and like you say he has the character of a wooden spoon, to hide it he laughs like a witch who has been abusing steroids and then to end his segment "stay humble/hungry" what happened to all that when he allows stub hub to sponsor him a company who is being investigated for exploiting its customers along with matchroom, all AJ cares about is money nothing else; fair enough everyone would love a few quid but he's pure evil.

Lol only fury would joke about like that others are just too stuck up and he allowed kugan to come to his camp even though he was preparing for a big fight against Wlad, will be tough to get back to that level again but I hope he can

When me and [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] meet first time:

:))

Now compare it to this:

Anthony Joshua is such a fake pansy, who was being a bit of a douche to Kugan; came across extremely robotic. The Fury interview on the other hand was a lot more refreshing, you can see that Kugan and Fury get along quiet well and Tyson especially an open book and someone who's a lad like the rest.

AJ was triggered big time by that Kugan interview to the point where that mental midget took it to twitter:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The real anthony joshua? Because of what ?.... a swear word? Shut the **** up. <a href="https://t.co/du6Aooy90o">https://t.co/du6Aooy90o</a></p>— Anthony Joshua (@anthonyfjoshua) <a href="https://twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua/status/928554724537888768?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">9 November 2017</a></blockquote>

Just watching that interview he did with Kugan and the type of guy AJ came across, god I can't wait for him to get beat. And speaking of his tweet, it must be hard to truly express himself when he has carved out such an exceptional gimmick for the gullible casuals.
[MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] [MENTION=136302]Haz95[/MENTION] [MENTION=142288]TQ89[/MENTION]

People compare him to Frank Bruno but am sorry he was genuine and people need to stop insulting him.

He is very cringe-worthy to me. He is never gonna fool the smart fans and he knows it. You know I don't think very highly of wilder because of his awkward boxing style. But I know that he has got heart and is mentally & physically strong.

If him & AJ square up, provided Hearns allows fight to happen quickly as opposed to the usual delaying tactics promoters use nowaday, I don't think AJ stands a chance.

[MENTION=136302]Haz95[/MENTION] Wilder tends to go off on one when he's trying to big up his profile but if you have a look on the net watch some of his interviews he's a lot more down to earth then AJ, he even openly admits that his resume is not the strongest but points out that a lot of those contenders came to fight in a division which isn't the strongest, he even use to send messages to Fury when he was having issues in his darkest hour despite their epic confrontation in the ring lmao

And lol I just can't stand the guy, like this time I was just curious so thought lets watch it till the end and man he came across as a bit of a douche. You're right he's a hero amongst casuals but smarter people can see through his shtick and like you say he has the character of a wooden spoon, to hide it he laughs like a witch who has been abusing steroids and then to end his segment "stay humble/hungry" what happened to all that when he allows stub hub to sponsor him a company who is being investigated for exploiting its customers along with matchroom, all AJ cares about is money nothing else; fair enough everyone would love a few quid but he's pure evil.

Lol only fury would joke about like that others are just too stuck up and he allowed kugan to come to his camp even though he was preparing for a big fight against Wlad, will be tough to get back to that level again but I hope he can
Can't blame Bumsquad I guess. Ortiz and Povetkin were two big names and if he had fought either of them, that would've put the resume excuse aside and then the AJ fannobs would've had to come up with another excuse. Ortiz vs Wilder would've been a better fight that WladAJ but oh well. Even if you're not a very dislikable persona like Wilder, it's still miles better than fake pansys like AJ because you're a real person. The problem with Wilder is he talks like he's got something to prove and is sort of begging for recognition, it's not his fault that all the bigfights turn out to be juicers but I guess without fighting you won't get the respect you may or may not deserve.

He is very cringe-worthy to me. He is never gonna fool the smart fans and he knows it. You know I don't think very highly of wilder because of his awkward boxing style. But I know that he has got heart and is mentally & physically strong.

If him & AJ square up, provided Hearns allows fight to happen quickly as opposed to the usual delaying tactics promoters use nowaday, I don't think AJ stands a chance.

Totally agree, just look at the way he talks man I can't stand him. Wilder doesn't have the best technique but when he remains composed he's a very dangerous prospect with one of the best jabs amongst the top HWs in the world, he has been hurt many times but has managed to whether the storm and defended his titles against very hungry contenders. If Wilder connects on AJ's chin clean, it will be lights out no doubt about that because he has the best single punch KO power in Heavyweight Boxing. AJ will hope he leaves himself open to land that upper cut which is his best punch, but his endurance is suspect and his in-ring IQ is low. It's a good fight but I'd put my money on Wilder as well.

Can't blame Bumsquad I guess. Ortiz and Povetkin were two big names and if he had fought either of them, that would've put the resume excuse aside and then the AJ fannobs would've had to come up with another excuse. Ortiz vs Wilder would've been a better fight that WladAJ but oh well. Even if you're not a very dislikable persona like Wilder, it's still miles better than fake pansys like AJ because you're a real person. The problem with Wilder is he talks like he's got something to prove and is sort of begging for recognition, it's not his fault that all the bigfights turn out to be juicers but I guess without fighting you won't get the respect you may or may not deserve.

Tbh no one amongst the HW's have a good resume outside Fury, who beat Chisora at his peak, he beat a Christian Hammer who stopped Price, dealt with Cunningham in the US, beat Rogan and Johnson; he took out the best fighters at HW in the domestic scene before hunting top 10 contenders, then he forced an active Wladmir at the top of his game to face his mandatory which was Fury and he was dealt with. Fury never ducked anyone, fought the best in England, the US and then he beat the man! like Ric Flair said, to be the man you gotta beat the man! and he did just that. When we look at AJ, what's his best win? it's a Wladmir who was more then 40 years old, inactive for 2 years and had lost his unbeaten streak which had lasted 11 years, it's a good win no doubt but those are just the facts. Then after Wlad, he has fought Whyte and Martin that's about it. Wilder's best wins are Stiverne, the Polish Spitza and Washington; all good on their day especially the polish fella but hardly inspiring, but neither of these guys have an outstanding resume and it's also partly to do with a weak HW division which is starting to look better now besides avoiding certain challenges at times. Wilder realises the criticism so has been hunting the best possible opponents

Tbh no one amongst the HW's have a good resume outside Fury, who beat Chisora at his peak, he beat a Christian Hammer who stopped Price, dealt with Cunningham in the US, beat Rogan and Johnson; he took out the best fighters at HW in the domestic scene before hunting top 10 contenders, then he forced an active Wladmir at the top of his game to face his mandatory which was Fury and he was dealt with. Fury never ducked anyone, fought the best in England, the US and then he beat the man! like Ric Flair said, to be the man you gotta beat the man! and he did just that. When we look at AJ, what's his best win? it's a Wladmir who was more then 40 years old, inactive for 2 years and had lost his unbeaten streak which had lasted 11 years, it's a good win no doubt but those are just the facts. Then after Wlad, he has fought Whyte and Martin that's about it. Wilder's best wins are Stiverne, the Polish Spitza and Washington; all good on their day especially the polish fella but hardly inspiring, but neither of these guys have an outstanding resume and it's also partly to do with a weak HW division which is starting to look better now besides avoiding certain challenges at times. Wilder realises the criticism so has been hunting the best possible opponents
Fury is the only genuine contender since Wlad for a top level boxer, had he stayed on course. I don't see much talent in either chach tom or bumsquad for that matter. At least Wilder has fundementals like swiftness and power but poor technique, AJ is a product of good work ethic and training but know natural ingredients which helps a boxer excel. I also feel that Wlad is biased towards AJ and didn't like the way Fury treated him which makes him act as tho AJ was a harder opponent. Whether or not he was at the top of his game like he claims, Wlad was a 40 year old from a 2 year lay off- your reflexes will slow and your lack of activity will show so even that I do not rate as a massive win for AJ. Wlad in his prime would've murdered AJ considering how he almost finished him while he's on his last legs.

I hope boxing as a sport doesn't die, even this current HW division is hardly enthralling and gripping. Boxing needs persona like Ali, Tyson, Fury, Naseem who bring more than just skill to the table. I see Daniel Dubois dismantling most the HW division in a couple years tho, altho that guy genuinely has as much personality as a wooden spoon, not even as a facade *****.

Fury is the only genuine contender since Wlad for a top level boxer, had he stayed on course. I don't see much talent in either chach tom or bumsquad for that matter. At least Wilder has fundementals like swiftness and power but poor technique, AJ is a product of good work ethic and training but know natural ingredients which helps a boxer excel. I also feel that Wlad is biased towards AJ and didn't like the way Fury treated him which makes him act as tho AJ was a harder opponent. Whether or not he was at the top of his game like he claims, Wlad was a 40 year old from a 2 year lay off- your reflexes will slow and your lack of activity will show so even that I do not rate as a massive win for AJ. Wlad in his prime would've murdered AJ considering how he almost finished him while he's on his last legs.

I hope boxing as a sport doesn't die, even this current HW division is hardly enthralling and gripping. Boxing needs persona like Ali, Tyson, Fury, Naseem who bring more than just skill to the table. I see Daniel Dubois dismantling most the HW division in a couple years tho, altho that guy genuinely has as much personality as a wooden spoon, not even as a facade *****.

Daniel Dubois is a decent prospect who started his career this year; solid fundamentals and he packs a punch to, only 20 years old so still a work in progress but he is managed by Frank who has a great eye for talent. Could be a force in the future. Other then him there's Joe Joyce, the Olympic Silver medalist from Rio last year; he took on the experienced Ian Lewison in his first fight and stopped him in 8 rounds, left the bloke with a broken jaw, nose and ankle. Dilian Whyte tends to fall under the radar but he needs that one stand out performance, think he has the capability but we"ll see; then there's Jarrel Miller in America who I've not watched as much but Americans seem to rate him quiet highly.

AJ/Wilder
AJ/Povetkin
Povetkin/Wilder
Parker/Wilder
Parker/AJ
Parker/Povetkin

Then you have your Chisora's, Dilian Whyte's , Pulev's and Hammer's who keep things interesting with the likes of Miller, Joyce and Dubois making some noise to. So it's just matching making which is an issue but things should heat up, expect the next 18 months to be very good for HW boxing. They shouldn't be compared to the golden age, it reminds me of the attitude era, Vince McMahon had the services of Austin, Rock, Mankind, Undertaker, Kane etc all simultaneously; it's just so rare, I doubt we will ever get a division with as much depth as HW's during Ali's time, Joe Louis and Rocky Marciano were quality but there wasn't as much depth during their era either. Wladmir's era was hardly inspiring as well but he's an ATG regardless and beat everyone there was, but the current lot can be an improvement on the division depth during his reign and things have become more spicy when Fury opened it up as well

Fantastic performance from Josh Taylor against a seasoned vet in Vasquez was a competitive fight and he became the first to stop him, have watched this kid since the commonwealth games his amateur pedigree is fantastic and he has translated to the pro ranks quiet well, world class at range, can fight on the inside and has power in both his hands. With so many vacant belts at 140lb , some smart match making could make him world champion sooner rather then later, don't mind his team taking their time with him though because it will pay off in the long run. But for a guy who is 11-0 I've already seen enough to say he's world class. Jimmy Tibbs did a hell of a job as cut man and not a bad fella to have in your ranks to help you progress

Last edited:
Daniel Dubois is a decent prospect who started his career this year; solid fundamentals and he packs a punch to, only 20 years old so still a work in progress but he is managed by Frank who has a great eye for talent. Could be a force in the future. Other then him there's Joe Joyce, the Olympic Silver medalist from Rio last year; he took on the experienced Ian Lewison in his first fight and stopped him in 8 rounds, left the bloke with a broken jaw, nose and ankle. Dilian Whyte tends to fall under the radar but he needs that one stand out performance, think he has the capability but we"ll see; then there's Jarrel Miller in America who I've not watched as much but Americans seem to rate him quiet highly.

AJ/Wilder
AJ/Povetkin
Povetkin/Wilder
Parker/Wilder
Parker/AJ
Parker/Povetkin

Then you have your Chisora's, Dilian Whyte's , Pulev's and Hammer's who keep things interesting with the likes of Miller, Joyce and Dubois making some noise to. So it's just matching making which is an issue but things should heat up, expect the next 18 months to be very good for HW boxing. They shouldn't be compared to the golden age, it reminds me of the attitude era, Vince McMahon had the services of Austin, Rock, Mankind, Undertaker, Kane etc all simultaneously; it's just so rare, I doubt we will ever get a division with as much depth as HW's during Ali's time, Joe Louis and Rocky Marciano were quality but there wasn't as much depth during their era either. Wladmir's era was hardly inspiring as well but he's an ATG regardless and beat everyone there was, but the current lot can be an improvement on the division depth during his reign and things have become more spicy when Fury opened it up as well
I rated Dillian Whyte at first but tbh now I don't see anything that makes him a even a good opponent. He's just an international class heavyweight. His performance vs Chisora and the Viking lad has got me in two minds regarding him. If you look at his win vs AJ in amateurs you can see he had much more technique and power. Now the guy is a poor mans Wilder with his windmills. Alto I love that he's such a troll lmaoo guys got 20-0 or something in his Insta bio :))). He also saw through AJs facade.

Boxing is similar as a sport to cricket in the sense that it was exponentially growing in the 70s-90s, oozing with quality and genuine hall of famers. Now it's just been stale and it's plateuing, if not dropping in quality. Altho the lighter weights too are dropping in personality and popularity compared to how it was a couple years ago when we had household names like Maidana, Cotto, Pacman, Mayweather, Prime Khan, De La Hoya etc. There's not much household names anymore aside from GGG and Canelol.

I rated Dillian Whyte at first but tbh now I don't see anything that makes him a even a good opponent. He's just an international class heavyweight. His performance vs Chisora and the Viking lad has got me in two minds regarding him. If you look at his win vs AJ in amateurs you can see he had much more technique and power. Now the guy is a poor mans Wilder with his windmills. Alto I love that he's such a troll lmaoo guys got 20-0 or something in his Insta bio :))). He also saw through AJs facade.

Boxing is similar as a sport to cricket in the sense that it was exponentially growing in the 70s-90s, oozing with quality and genuine hall of famers. Now it's just been stale and it's plateuing, if not dropping in quality. Altho the lighter weights too are dropping in personality and popularity compared to how it was a couple years ago when we had household names like Maidana, Cotto, Pacman, Mayweather, Prime Khan, De La Hoya etc. There's not much household names anymore aside from GGG and Canelol.

Whyte is a lot more sound technically then Wilder, their styles are distinct as well; Wilder prefers mid range while Whyte attempts to cut you off, early on in his career his trainer messed him by trying to implement Klitchko's style, Whyte just doesn't have those physical attributes and tends to stand square, he has made the switch with Mark Tibbs who's a respected trainer, he's maximising his strengths and getting the best out of what he's compatible with which is applying pressure as you saw from the footage in the amateurs as well. Helenius never came to fight so Whyte's performance didn't look great but I'd still keep an eye on him because he has improved since the defeat to AJ, he managed to rock him even with a bad camp and injured shoulder. Chisora is a rhythm fighter, when he's up for it; not an easy man to look good against, when he showed up for Whyte it was the best I had seen him since his performance against Vitali and that was a close fight I give both men credit. If Chisora had a little more power he could have been a world champion.

A lot of it has to do with politics that are crippling the sport, poor match-making doesn't inspire the younger generation and when fighters are often exploited not everyone is keen to pursue boxing unfortunately. We always follow the guys who have some publicity but the sad fact is beyond the lights, camera and action many fighters find it tough to make ends meet and can have various promotional issues, there could be someone with raw talent but little adequate support to nurture their ability. The guy who do make it are a small minority in the grand scheme. It all can affect the quality in general but I'd say the sport will always have its positive moments to and the interest in boxing as the ultimate combat sport will ensure its longevity, the UK scene especially is buzzing like a little mini golden period for us

And [MENTION=136302]Haz95[/MENTION] Whyte and AJ use to be friends, they grew up together. Whyte even at one point lent AJ his trousers to get into a night club, there is no one better then Whyte who knows AJ inside and out, you know what they say, the best of friends also make the best of enemies :)) LOL yeah on his twitter bio he use to have 20-0 or something as well ignoring the AJ defeat, he's one hell of a personality

Last edited:
When me and [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] meet first time:

:))

Haha defo brother. This is one of the reasons why I love Fury, the man is straight up. What you see is what you get and in a world where boxers pretend to be anyone for their financial interests its great to see.

Now compare it to this:

Totally agree. Any news on a fight between him and Wilder yet?

Totally agree. Any news on a fight between him and Wilder yet?

Hearn and Wilder's team met in the US, positive talks but nothing serious. Don't think it will happen next but I hope they do pull it off in 2018.

AJ's team apparently gave Parker a low ball offer and Parker's team are only willing to fight for a 40 split

Hearn and Wilder's team met in the US, positive talks but nothing serious. Don't think it will happen next but I hope they do pull it off in 2018.

AJ's team apparently gave Parker a low ball offer and Parker's team are only willing to fight for a 40 split

He'll probably fight some bum again then.

Some reports in that Haye has been injured in prep for his bout against Bellew, however Hearn disputes that he is fine and sky have spoken to Haye and he gave them the thumbs up, Hearn believes Haye could have leaked a fake injury to play mind games with Bellew.
It's hard to know for sure because Haye is just so fragile and injury prone at this stage of his career and in his first bout with Bellew, Haye was carrying an injury before he ruptured his achilles! If you watch the leakes footage of his ring walk from the locker room area he was walking funny and Frank Warren had claimed prior to that fight insiders pointed out that Haye was not 100%. So we can never know for sure here.....

And [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] Kovalev's trainer also claims Sergey quit against Ward and people overly point to suspect low blows when it was the right hand that did the damage and he said you could tell Kovalev had been broken mentally he wanted no more. Now Kovalev is set to get a world title shot at vacant belt in a fight against a bum who lost to the world class sullivan barrera, if anything barrera deserves the shot for destroying smith but politics :mv

How would you see a fight between Parker and AJ panning out

Some reports in that Haye has been injured in prep for his bout against Bellew, however Hearn disputes that he is fine and sky have spoken to Haye and he gave them the thumbs up, Hearn believes Haye could have leaked a fake injury to play mind games with Bellew.
It's hard to know for sure because Haye is just so fragile and injury prone at this stage of his career and in his first bout with Bellew, Haye was carrying an injury before he ruptured his achilles! If you watch the leakes footage of his ring walk from the locker room area he was walking funny and Frank Warren had claimed prior to that fight insiders pointed out that Haye was not 100%. So we can never know for sure here.....

And [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] Kovalev's trainer also claims Sergey quit against Ward and people overly point to suspect low blows when it was the right hand that did the damage and he said you could tell Kovalev had been broken mentally he wanted no more. Now Kovalev is set to get a world title shot at vacant belt in a fight against a bum who lost to the world class sullivan barrera, if anything barrera deserves the shot for destroying smith but politics :mv

Parker has done well since winning his World title against Ruiz. He's still young, has a big heart and enough boxing skills to test AJ to the limit. He seems like a guy who wants to do something special, be a hero, rememebered so this might get him overely excited and fall away from any game plan. AJ will have the home support so will be odds on favourite but as you know in the heavyweight divsion knockouts come into play, which I believe Parker will need.

Haye will be taking a big risk fighting again with an injury, a win over Bellow will set up some big money fights for him. Yes you can never tell with him but if I were him, I'd not fight injured at this stage.

Interesting , I did think there was a low blow there but even still Ward outboxed him. We both know what's going to happen, Kov will win the title again, fight bums and end up claiming he is an ATG when he retires.

[MENTION=142288]TQ89[/MENTION] [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] [MENTION=136302]Haz95[/MENTION] [MENTION=396]mani1[/MENTION]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/coachanthony01?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@coachanthony01</a> & I on my Instagram to show proof of real <a href="https://twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@anthonyfjoshua</a> talking **** randomly in DM!! ..<a href="https://twitter.com/EddieHearn?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@EddieHearn</a> &#55358;&#56596; <a href="https://t.co/D0TsLxmTXw">pic.twitter.com/D0TsLxmTXw</a></p>— Eddie Chambers (@champfasteddie) <a href="https://twitter.com/champfasteddie/status/931360182449426433?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17 November 2017</a></blockquote>

Parker has done well since winning his World title against Ruiz. He's still young, has a big heart and enough boxing skills to test AJ to the limit. He seems like a guy who wants to do something special, be a hero, rememebered so this might get him overely excited and fall away from any game plan. AJ will have the home support so will be odds on favourite but as you know in the heavyweight divsion knockouts come into play, which I believe Parker will need.

Haye will be taking a big risk fighting again with an injury, a win over Bellow will set up some big money fights for him. Yes you can never tell with him but if I were him, I'd not fight injured at this stage.

Interesting , I did think there was a low blow there but even still Ward outboxed him. We both know what's going to happen, Kov will win the title again, fight bums and end up claiming he is an ATG when he retires.

True I agree with your assessment of Parker, he is still young compared to others and maybe he will be overly aggressive on the night but it's something you'd look to do against AJ either way. I agree that he will need a KO to win because he won't get a decision and I expect a knock out result in the fight either way.

Lmao Kovalev is just like that, his attitude is just so bad and he lacks heart when the going gets tough

[MENTION=142288]TQ89[/MENTION] [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] [MENTION=136302]Haz95[/MENTION] [MENTION=396]mani1[/MENTION]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/coachanthony01?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@coachanthony01</a> & I on my Instagram to show proof of real <a href="https://twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@anthonyfjoshua</a> talking **** randomly in DM!! ..<a href="https://twitter.com/EddieHearn?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@EddieHearn</a> �� <a href="https://t.co/D0TsLxmTXw">pic.twitter.com/D0TsLxmTXw</a></p>— Eddie Chambers (@champfasteddie) <a href="https://twitter.com/champfasteddie/status/931360182449426433?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17 November 2017</a></blockquote>

Is this authentic?

[MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] Haye pulls out the Bellew fight due to an arm injury, don't see where his career goes from here he can barely make it out of a training camp and was injured long before his achilles was torn in the first encounter with Bellew as well

[MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] Haye pulls out the Bellew fight due to an arm injury, don't see where his career goes from here he can barely make it out of a training camp and was injured long before his achilles was torn in the first encounter with Bellew as well

He should retire now and get a job as a commentator or pundit because he does know how to talk a good game.

I've just read Tyson Fury has called out Bellew for next May. If Fury can get fit by then this would be a fun fight to watch.

So who is bellew's next opponent or is the event being postponed?

He should retire now and get a job as a commentator or pundit because he does know how to talk a good game.

I've just read Tyson Fury has called out Bellew for next May. If Fury can get fit by then this would be a fun fight to watch.

He's one of the best cruserweights of his era and is a lot like Khan when it comes to how underrated he is by the public, I can't bare to watch this version of Haye who can barely make it out of camp and I agree maybe he should call it a day but am sure he will try and do everything in his power to avenge his defeat to Bellew.

So who is bellew's next opponent or is the event being postponed?

Reports indicate it's being postponed, Bellew will not be fighting in December; he's not like a Bisping type of guy who'd fight on short notice or take on an alternative challenger who is reputable. Tbh Bellew is not very likeable, typical scouser who does his name justice when you put the bell in end. Feel sorry for the fans who paid for hotel, flight etc and stub hub are refusing refunds to, you know the same company which sponsors the exceptionally humble AJ.

Joseph Parker's promoter had a press conference just to release that video :)))
[MENTION=136302]Haz95[/MENTION] [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] [MENTION=142288]TQ89[/MENTION] [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION]

I hope Parker smashes AJ to pieces although not sure it's likely to occur

Look forward to Loma/Rigo and BJS/David, both fights not too far away now and will be airing on Boxnation in December

shaz619;9514860 Joseph Parker's promoter had a press conference just to release that video :))) [MENTION=136302 said:
Haz95[/MENTION] [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] [MENTION=142288]TQ89[/MENTION] [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION]

:)) Brutal.

Once Joshua gets stung he does seem zone out in another planet. Fury and Parker will finish him if he gives them such an opportunity.

[MENTION=136302]Haz95[/MENTION] [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] [MENTION=142288]TQ89[/MENTION] [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION]
LMAO like Parker has the power to drop him. He's got poor power for a heavyweight.

If his chin is weak, pretty sure Wilder will drop him.

This is exactly the reason I think Deontay wilder will beat him if they fight now even though AJ is the one more skilled but he takes one clean shot from wilder and boom lights out

Kell Brook back down to welterweight but stopped tonight by Earl Spencer. First time I've seen Spencer, difficult to judge really, looked a bit messy, but I don't know how much that was down to Brook's awkward style. I think that might be the end for Brook, second time he's been stopped because of damage to his eye.

Kell Brook back down to welterweight but stopped tonight by Earl Spencer. First time I've seen Spencer, difficult to judge really, looked a bit messy, but I don't know how much that was down to Brook's awkward style. I think that might be the end for Brook, second time he's been stopped because of damage to his eye.

Did you watch this on a recent recap ? because it happened on the 27th of May this year. Was quiet embarrassing for Kell, he was basically proposing to Spence in the ring towards the end there. He has no business being in the ring if he's thinking about potential injuries. For years he padded his record and beat bum after bum, got a lucky decision in America against Porter and then in the first real test for him at 147 he was stopped. Spence is a very good fighter, I'd have him and Thurman as the best at 147lb right now; he packs a punch and his fundamentals are very solid given his fantastic amateur career. Physically he's a big unit to and he uses his reach quiet well great jab, you got to remember he was the away fighter in a stadium fight for the world title; it wasn't his best performance but he got the job done.

Brook is apparently moving up to 154 and has started his training recently

Spence is scheduled to face Lamont Peterson [MENTION=141557]Chief Destroyer[/MENTION] decent fight

[MENTION=142288]TQ89[/MENTION] [MENTION=43583]KingKhanWC[/MENTION] [MENTION=136302]Haz95[/MENTION] decent podcast this, White Rhino Dave Allan interviews Tyson Fury, here's a link:

https://podtail.com/podcast/the-white-rhino-fightcast/ep-4-the-real-tyson-fury/

Stars from around the 10 minute mark, if you don't listen to it some of the highlights include:

How starstruck Fury was when he met Mike Tyson.

How The Notebook and the Time Traveller's Wife are his favourite movies and he cries every time lmao.

Some background on his favourite chocolates.

Speaks of how he has portrayed himself as a controversial figure at times to get a bit of chatter going when Dave Allen points out that his public perception is so misunderstood given that he's a really nice bloke.

Background on his current plans and the training he is doing, plus his thoughts on the rising HW's

Still listening to it but those are the highlights thus far from the first 20 minutes or so

Back