Can India defend 241 to defeat Australia in the ICC World Cup 2023 final?

Can India defend 241 to defeat Australia in the ICC World Cup 2023 final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Target may seem a little underwhelming but Indian bowling is in the form of it's life

This will not be easy and I fully expect India to make Australia work for every run!

Predictions?

Doubt it considering the dew factor. Ravi was saying that by 6:45-7:00 local time, the ground was drenched in dew the night before.

Also chasing such a low total makes Marnus and Smith much more valuable. They are not in the kind of form to chase massive totals but both are the kind who can easily contribute slow but important innings.

Watch for what Travis Head and Warner do though, that will somewhat decide the match. Don’t forget Travis Head was not there for the first game and he smashed 163 off 174 against India in the WTC.

Nah, Dew will come here and batting will be a lot easier. Last night it was heavy dew here and whole ground was soaked.

Aus should get these runs. Aus middle order is not that great but 240 , they should get them.

Depends on dew.

Pitch is tough. Easy to get bogged down and put pressure on batsman.

Australia may lose 5-6 wickets but will chase down the total or
Go berserk and win with 9 or 10 wickets
Either way its Australia's cup to lose now.

Nah, Dew will come here and batting will be a lot easier. Last night it was heavy dew here and whole ground was soaked.

Aus should get these runs. Aus middle order is not that great but 240 , they should get them.
Lol. Save your excuses. They have a good total here.

No chance

50-60 runs short. Like me and many like myself have said so many times

It's no coincidence that these bunch of cricketers have not won a SINGLE ICC tournament in 10 years

They are very weak mentally. Have low mental strength

Stop making demi gods of normal average cricketers who are only good in useless bilaterals and if this was a bilateral match

India would have scored 400
Australia bowled out for 200

Highly impossible.
We lost the game after Virat wicket.
KL guy is too timid, he just playing cricket to pet pressure on other batsmen.

They are quite capable with their bowling attack.

Everything hinges on the dew.

Not enough runs.

Aus opening pair will score 75+ runs in first 10 overs and then some sensible batting will take Aus to win by 5-6 wickets.

Highly impossible.
We lost the game after Virat wicket.
KL guy is too timid, he just playing cricket to pet pressure on other batsmen.

Kohli's dismissal was unlucky.

Gill, KL and SKY are the villains for me. These three could've contributed some 50-60 runs more to take score to 290-300.

India's game to lose

Australia will crumble under pressure.

130k is no joke to face!

Travis Head is playing knock of his life. After being Australia 3 down.

Australia is marching towards victory. 6th ODI World Cup title loading.

Back