Can Rahul Gandhi become the next Prime Minister of India?

Can Rahul Gandhi become the Indian PM in Future?

• Total voters
Sachin Pilot not even in Congress centre guard of Congress shows how useless the party still is.
And you think are sanghis are so intelligent that they've put all their political capital in an out and out illiterate religious bigot like feku?

I'm not a "BJP bhakt" (contrary to what some believe here) and have time and again advocated for a new national party to emerge from the masses with younger minds at the helm and a progressive/truly secular manifesto, but Congress' story is done and dusted at the national level. They may win some states here and there but they just don't and won't ever have the sheer support from the masses again.
I'm not any political party's bhakt but Congress is still very far from finished. Its been on feku's number 1 agenda to have Congress mukt Bharat for a decade now. If he (who had everything at his disposal) couldn't come remotely close to achieving that, do you really think it is going to happen anytime soon?

Its not that straight forward i guess, Yep 2024 is not opposition's year but i believe there would be a big change in the landscape of Indian politics with Modi leaving the centre stage.

BJP's vote share and the gap between the two will certainly decrease after Modi's exit but the extent of it won't be enough for us to say Congress even has an outside chance of regaining power in the centre.

Let me put this in better and clearer words..

Collective support for Modi <<<< Collective ingrained disgust for Congress

I'm not any political party's bhakt but Congress is still very far from finished. Its been on feku's number 1 agenda to have Congress mukt Bharat for a decade now. If he (who had everything at his disposal) couldn't come remotely close to achieving that, do you really think it is going to happen anytime soon?

I'm not saying Congress will be completely wiped away from India even at State level. That is an impossible thing as Congress , for all its faults , still is a 139 year old party with firm roots in each and every corner of the country. Only way to make India "Congress mukht" is by committing a mass genocide...and i have a feeling that's not something that is on anyone's minds.

Why is Rahul Ghandi not giving a single interview to the media?

Modi has given interviews to all main stream media outlets during this election campaign. However not a single one from Rahul so far.

If he thinks mainstream Indian media is biased towards BJP, atleast he can have a chat with Congressi paid youtubers like Ravish Kumar, Dhruv Rathi etc.

After chickening out from Amethi, is he scared of facing media as well?

Imagine this entitled clown becoming PM of India :facepalm:

Modi has given interviews to all main stream media outlets during this election campaign. However not a single one from Rahul so far.

If he thinks mainstream Indian media is biased towards BJP, atleast he can have a chat with Congressi paid youtubers like Ravish Kumar, Dhruv Rathi etc.

Maybe he is too busy and has no time to give interviews to state controlled media

Maybe he is too busy and has no time to give interviews to state controlled media

Modi is 74 year old. He is doing 4 rallies and road shows everyday flying every nook and corner of the country and yet finding time to have a chat with media.

If Rahul finds main stream media is state controlled, he can speak with Congress supporting youtubers and journalists.

The only reason he is not doing any interview bcoz he cannot stich a sentence together and knows it will be a meme feast if he speaks with media.

Modi is 74 year old. He is doing 4 rallies and road shows everyday flying every nook and corner of the country and yet finding time to have a chat with media.

If Rahul finds main stream media is state controlled, he can speak with Congress supporting youtubers and journalists.

The only reason he is not doing any interview bcoz he cannot stich a sentence together and knows it will be a meme feast if he speaks with media.
Are you talking about Shri Jumlendra Modi? 😆

Just tell me how many more videos you want of Jumlendra struggling to put a sentence together. :inti

Are you talking about Shri Jumlendra Modi? 😆

Just tell me how many more videos you want of Jumlendra struggling to put a sentence together. :inti

The point is Modi, even if he can't stich a sentence together according to you, at least got jack stones to give interview to the media. Rahul has not spoken to any channel/youtuber or anyone so far.

Looks like Arnab Goswami interview still haunts him :ab

Last edited by a moderator:
The point is Modi, even if he can't stich a sentence together according to you, at least got jack stones to give interview to the media. Rahul has not spoken to any channel/youtuber or anyone so far.

Looks like Arnab Goswami interview still haunts him :ab

Could you please translate what Jumlendra was attempting to convey in that video? Only andhbhakhts can comprehend that language. :kp :inti

Jack stones like? Aap aam kaise khaate hai? Batuaa kahan rakhte hai? 😆

Could you please translate what Jumlendra was attempting to convey in that video? Only andhbhakhts can comprehend that language. :kp :inti

Chalo I agree with everything you are saying i.e Modi is awful speaker, he never speak on facts, everyone that likes him is andhbhakt, he is jumlendra all that is fine. But, he is still giving interviews everyday to all Indian tv channels.

Why can't Rahul Ghandi give similar interview? I am not asking him to speak with main stream media if he thinks they are biased towards BJP. That is fine but atleast speak with Congressi paid youtubers like Akash Banerjee, Ravish Kumar, Dhruv Rathi, Newslaundry, Rajdeep Sardesai etc etc. He can easily give interview to them and highlight what is wrong with present Modi govt and what his plans are if he comes to power.

That's all I am asking. Not sure why you getting so jittery about

Question - Why Rahul Ghandi not giving any press interview?

Bhaag Viru Response - Jumlendra, Andhbhakt, Feku

Even AIs does better job bro :ROFLMAO:

Atleast make sense once for a change...trust me you can do it. C'mmon give it a try in your next post...your time starts now

:kp

Guys plz refrain from personal attacks as Modi is doing against his rivals these days

Just have a look at posts made by the usual anti-bjp gang here .... there is not a single page on any of the Indian threads where these guys dont resort to throwing insults/abuse/trolling etc

Since this has been happening for years I assume that this sort of posting style is ok ?... if so I would like to start by responding with equally venomous responses to these guys. Let me know if that's ok as it is a easy game to play. Thanks.

Chalo I agree with everything you are saying i.e Modi is awful speaker, he never speak on facts, everyone that likes him is andhbhakt, he is jumlendra all that is fine. But, he is still giving interviews everyday to all Indian tv channels.

Why can't Rahul Ghandi give similar interview? I am not asking him to speak with main stream media if he thinks they are biased towards BJP. That is fine but atleast speak with Congressi paid youtubers like Akash Banerjee, Ravish Kumar, Dhruv Rathi, Newslaundry, Rajdeep Sardesai etc etc. He can easily give interview to them and highlight what is wrong with present Modi govt and what his plans are if he comes to power.

That's all I am asking. Not sure why you getting so jittery about

Question - Why Rahul Ghandi not giving any press interview?

Bhaag Viru Response - Jumlendra, Andhbhakt, Feku

Atleast make sense once for a change...trust me you can do it. C'mmon give it a try in your next post...your time starts now

Why is there a need for interviews when both he and Kejriwal can articulate themselves proficiently in front of the public, a skill that Shri Jumlendra Modi lacks? They don't need any teleprompter to get their point accross also.

At least you accepted that Feku is providing scripted interviews to biased media outlets. Return when he opts for interviews with journalists like Ravish Kumar, Abhisar, etc because there is no use of scripted interviews.

Even if Rahul Gandhi gives an interview to Dhruv Rathee or Ravish Kumar, andhbhakhts would be the first ones to call it scripted. Public speeches without teleprompter > Scripted Interviews

And just to clarify once more, it's Gandhi, not Ghandi.

Lately, it seems to have become a habit for me to correct misinformation and expose falsehoods here. Anyone reading our posts can see who's providing a strong challenge. :inti

Naah don't need any serious tech like AI which would be a criminal waste of precious resources ...

Instead a simple rudimentary 5 lines of randomizer function that arranges the vocabulary of a constipated 5 yr old which is about 5 or 6 words max ( feku, sanghi, andhbhakt .... ) would pretty much do the job.🤣🤗

Wait .... a particular smiley has to be part of the input almost forgot :inti

Why is there a need for interviews when both he and Kejriwal can articulate themselves proficiently in front of the public, a skill that Shri Jumlendra Modi lacks? They don't need any teleprompter to get their point accross also.

1. This election has nothing to do with Kejriwal as he is not fighting for PM position. AAP only contesting 28 seats and got 1 Lok Sabha seat at present. The only thing Kejriwal need to worry about is how to get the next bail when he gets back to prison on 1st June.

2. If Rahul Ghandi can articulate himself so well in public why is Public not voting for him? Why has Congress lost 45 elections under his leadership? Why Congress got only 44 & 52 seats respectively in last 2 Lok Sabha elections? So him being articulate in public is definitely not working for him, isn't it?

Even if Rahul Gandhi gives an interview to Dhruv Rathee or Ravish Kumar, andhbhakhts would be the first ones to call it scripted.
So are you saying he is not giving interview thinking what Andh Bhakts will think about him? That itself is not a good trait to have as a leader. He should give interviews to those journalists.

Public speeches without teleprompter > Scripted Interviews
This is teleprompter

1716048386862.png

Many leaders around the world uses it when they speak from stage

1716048435251.png

Please let us know how can anyone use teleprompter in a face to face chat?
:genius

Do this look like using temeprompter?

If the above interviews are using teleprompter, where the machine was placed bro? :rabada2

And just to clarify once more, it's Gandhi, not Ghandi.
Their real surname is Ghandi and will never be Gandhi. Read history about Indira Ghandi

Anyone reading our posts can see who's providing a strong challenge.
I never post here to challenge or beat anyone. I speak the truth, how inconvenient it is or irrespective of how many people are against it.

Just have a look at posts made by the usual anti-bjp gang here .... there is not a single page on any of the Indian threads where these guys dont resort to throwing insults/abuse/trolling etc

Since this has been happening for years I assume that this sort of posting style is ok ?... if so I would like to start by responding with equally venomous responses to these guys. Let me know if that's ok as it is a easy game to play. Thanks.
Everyone is allowed to discuss openly, but we don't allow personal remarks towards another poster. If you are BJP supporter you are welcome to share your views

Naah don't need any serious tech like AI which would be a criminal waste of precious resources ...

Instead a simple rudimentary 5 lines of randomizer function that arranges the vocabulary of a constipated 5 yr old which is about 5 or 6 words max ( feku, sanghi, andhbhakt .... ) would pretty much do the job.🤣🤗

Wait .... a particular smiley has to be part of the input almost forgot :inti

Honestly man...these guys are so silly. They think writing few abusive words about PM like Jumlendra, Andhbhakt, Feku etc will convince Indians to not vote for him and elect Rahul Ghandi. Hahaha.

They tried this tactics in 2014, 2019...chowkidaar chor hai etc and every time public gives them flying chappal. Yet they don't seem to learn.

Come 2029..they will do the same again. Writing a logical and coherent post can't be expected from them. This is what lack of education does perhaps.

Everyone is allowed to discuss openly, but we don't allow personal remarks towards another poster. If you are BJP supporter you are welcome to share your views

So jumlendra, feku, andhbhakt etc etc. in every post even when there is no relevance is allowed right? Not complaining...just asking.

Please extend the same courtesy to us on 4th June morning. Thank you.

Again no pressure, its just a humble request.

As they say when someone spit in air...it falls on his own face. Lots of spit has been thrown in the air and hopefully it will be raining down on that day.

Everyone is allowed to discuss openly, but we don't allow personal remarks towards another poster.

Except that every single page where these guys are posting is littered with insults, jibes putdowns and generally leads to very low quality content. Looks like that is ok with the mods here.

So going forward I would like to teach a few lessons to these specimen by dealing with them in a language that they will understand.

Please let me know.

So jumlendra, feku, andhbhakt etc etc. in every post even when there is no relevance is allowed right? Not complaining...just asking.

Please extend the same courtesy to us on 4th June morning. Thank you.

Again no pressure, its just a humble request.

As they say when someone spit in air...it falls on his own face. Lots of spit has been thrown in the air and hopefully it will be raining down on that day.
The continuous mentions of "pappubhakht" and "puppu" by users like @Romali_rotti and @deltexas, along with your endorsement by liking those posts, make it pertinent. Moderators are treating both sides equally, so there's no room for complaint. Stop whining. :inti

1. This election has nothing to do with Kejriwal as he is not fighting for PM position. AAP only contesting 28 seats and got 1 Lok Sabha seat at present. The only thing Kejriwal need to worry about is how to get the next bail when he gets back to prison on 1st June.

2. If Rahul Ghandi can articulate himself so well in public why is Public not voting for him? Why has Congress lost 45 elections under his leadership? Why Congress got only 44 & 52 seats respectively in last 2 Lok Sabha elections? So him being articulate in public is definitely not working for him, isn't it?

So are you saying he is not giving interview thinking what Andh Bhakts will think about him? That itself is not a good trait to have as a leader. He should give interviews to those journalists.

This is teleprompter

View attachment 143924

Many leaders around the world uses it when they speak from stage

View attachment 143925

Please let us know how can anyone use teleprompter in a face to face chat?
:genius

Do this look like using temeprompter?

If the above interviews are using teleprompter, where the machine was placed bro? :rabada2

Their real surname is Ghandi and will never be Gandhi. Read history about Indira Ghandi

I never post here to challenge or beat anyone. I speak the truth, how inconvenient it is or irrespective of how many people are against it.
That comeback falls short. Take your time to craft a stronger response. :inti

Except that every single page where these guys are posting is littered with insults, jibes putdowns and generally leads to very low quality content. Looks like that is ok with the mods here.

So going forward I would like to teach a few lessons to these specimen by dealing with them in a language that they will understand.

Please let me know.
Kaampein taang rahi hai. 😆 :inti

Please let me know.
Kindly initiate a new thread in the Suggestions forum and allow us some space. It's getting tiresome encountering the same complaint repeatedly by you here. :inti

That comeback falls short. Take your time to craft a stronger response. :inti

When you say you provide strong challenge to me and that is for everyone to see, did you meant a post like the above one liner in response to a detailed post?

Anyone reading our posts can see who's providing a strong challenge. :inti

Kaampein taang rahi hai meri due to your strong challenge

:rabada2 :ab

But why doesn't he give interview to this guy? Who debunks his all interviews.

A bit off topic but in my mind i had this gut feeling that if CSK got eliminated today then it implies RaJa will lose too but if they go ahead today then it implies great progress for Congress as visibly like congress, CSK is trailing badly now

A bit off topic but in my mind i had this gut feeling that if CSK got eliminated today then it implies RaJa will lose too but if they go ahead today then it implies great progress for Congress as visibly like congress, CSK is trailing badly now

1st prediction gone wrong.

Remember the upcoming ones - 4th June, 9th June

:shh

Lol...it seems like RaGa was reading the comments in this thread today @Bhaag Viru Bhaag ,@MP2011 and @pillionrider but still modi supporters will call him a kid
====
I'm sure he won't come': Rahul Gandhi's 'I am ready' dare to PM Modi for debate

Congress leader Raul Gandhi on Saturday challenged Prime Minister Narendra Modi once again over public debate and claimed that he is ready but the prime minister will not agree. Addressing an election rally in New Delhi, Rahul Gandhi said, "He (PM Narendra Modi) gave 30-35 interviews to the same 5-10 journalists. 2-3 intellectuals and journalists wrote to me and made public announcements. They also wrote to Narendra Modi and said that there should be a debate in democracy, it is essential; that he should have debate with Rahul Gandhi...I am ready, to debate with Narendra Modi wherever, wherever he wants."

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Saturday challenged Prime Minister Narendra Modi once again over public debate and claimed that he is ready but the prime minister will not agree.

Addressing an election rally in New Delhi, Rahul Gandhi said, "He (PM Narendra Modi) gave 30-35 interviews to the same 5-10 journalists. 2-3 intellectuals and journalists wrote to me and made public announcements.

They also wrote to Narendra Modi and said that there should be a debate in democracy, it is essential; that he should have debate with Rahul Gandhi...I am ready, to debate with Narendra Modi wherever, wherever he wants."

Source: Times of India

^^^ It is clearly mentioned that several judges and journalists invited Rahul Gandhi to debate with Modi. Rahul Gandhi accepted, but Modi declined, using the excuse that, unlike him, Rahul Gandhi is not a Prime Ministerial candidate. It's clear Modi is just chickening out of this debate. Perhaps they should reassure Modi that he can use a teleprompter during a one-on-one public debate with Rahul Gandhi. :kp :inti

Lol...it seems like RaGa was reading the comments in this thread today @Bhaag Viru Bhaag ,@MP2011 and @pillionrider but still modi supporters will call him a kid
====
I'm sure he won't come': Rahul Gandhi's 'I am ready' dare to PM Modi for debate

Congress leader Raul Gandhi on Saturday challenged Prime Minister Narendra Modi once again over public debate and claimed that he is ready but the prime minister will not agree. Addressing an election rally in New Delhi, Rahul Gandhi said, "He (PM Narendra Modi) gave 30-35 interviews to the same 5-10 journalists. 2-3 intellectuals and journalists wrote to me and made public announcements. They also wrote to Narendra Modi and said that there should be a debate in democracy, it is essential; that he should have debate with Rahul Gandhi...I am ready, to debate with Narendra Modi wherever, wherever he wants."

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Saturday challenged Prime Minister Narendra Modi once again over public debate and claimed that he is ready but the prime minister will not agree.

Addressing an election rally in New Delhi, Rahul Gandhi said, "He (PM Narendra Modi) gave 30-35 interviews to the same 5-10 journalists. 2-3 intellectuals and journalists wrote to me and made public announcements.

They also wrote to Narendra Modi and said that there should be a debate in democracy, it is essential; that he should have debate with Rahul Gandhi...I am ready, to debate with Narendra Modi wherever, wherever he wants."

Source: Times of India
Lol our one and only puppu..

😄

^^^ It is clearly mentioned that several judges and journalists invited Rahul Gandhi to debate with Modi. Rahul Gandhi accepted, but Modi declined, using the excuse that, unlike him, Rahul Gandhi is not a Prime Ministerial candidate. It's clear Modi is just chickening out of this debate. Perhaps they should reassure Modi that he can use a teleprompter during a one-on-one public debate with Rahul Gandhi. :kp :inti

There is absolutely no benefit for Modi to debate Rahul Gandhi.

If Modi gets shown up in the debate (high chance), his fake image will be ruined just like Rahul Gandhis was ruined back during Arnab interview.

If Modi wins the debate (equally high chance), it gives him 0 benefit as his supporters already think Rahul is pappu and will just get more material to troll him. His haters won’t magically turn to side.

Modi is a smart politician with probably the best political advisors. He doesn’t do politics based on emotions, he uses emotions to fool people but every move he does is for calculated rewards.

Debate won’t be happening.

There is absolutely no benefit for Modi to debate Rahul Gandhi.

If Modi gets shown up in the debate (high chance), his fake image will be ruined just like Rahul Gandhis was ruined back during Arnab interview.

If Modi wins the debate (equally high chance), it gives him 0 benefit as his supporters already think Rahul is pappu and will just get more material to troll him. His haters won’t magically turn to side.

Modi is a smart politician with probably the best political advisors. He doesn’t do politics based on emotions, he uses emotions to fool people but every move he does is for calculated rewards.

Debate won’t be happening.

All true. But mostly because Modi is a coward :dhoni

The continuous mentions of "pappubhakht" and "puppu" by users like @Romali_rotti and @deltexas, along with your endorsement by liking those posts, make it pertinent. Moderators are treating both sides equally, so there's no room for complaint. Stop whining. :inti
Good to know. Also BTW , Pappu Gandhi's surname should not even be Gandhi. His grandma Indira Gandhi who was Indira Nehru married Feroze Khan and MK Gandhi "adopted" Feroze Khan and "gave" him his last name Gandhi. So Feroze Khan became Feroze Gandhi. Feroze Khan was from UP and Gandhi was from Gujarat !Indira's father Jawaharlal Nehru opposed her marriage and approached Mahatma Gandhi to dissuade the young couple, but to no avail. The couple was arrested and jailed in August 1942, during the Quit India Movement less than six months after their marriage.He was renamed "Gandhi" to avoid the negative connations and the Nehru family stole the Gandhi surname for selfish political purposes. So, will call Pappu Gandhi aka Rahul Khan as well from now on !!:ROFLMAO:

Rahul Gandhi is enjoying Aloo Tikki and Chole Bhature in public while interacting with locals, notably without any script or teleprompter. 😆 :inti

So why does Pappu Gandhi not have a debate with Smriti Irani ! LOL ! He's scared of her - a big coward. Both are running for MP seats , so its very fair ! :ROFLMAO:
Is Cylinderella still thinking about Rahul Gandhi, or is that you? Rahul Gandhi didn't give her any attention. This has surely hit Cylinderella's nerve. She should focus on Kishori Lal Sharma, who will likely defeat her. By your logic, the BJP is also cowardly for avoiding elections in Kashmir. Even Cylinderella ran away from Chandni Chowk. 😆 :inti

Is Cylinderella still thinking about Rahul Gandhi, or is that you? Rahul Gandhi didn't give her any attention. This has surely hit Cylinderella's nerve. She should focus on Kishori Lal Sharma, who will likely defeat her. By your logic, the BJP is also cowardly for avoiding elections in Kashmir. Even Cylinderella ran away from Chandni Chowk. 😆 :inti
Yeah she is, just like Pappu Gandhi aka rahul Khan is thinking of Modi. Your logic . Pappu should debate with an MP candidate not a PM candidate, hope thats clear. A PM candidate should debate a PM candidate.. And candidates who are trailing in the polls wanna debate more as they get free publicity . Cowardly lol ! Congress is "only" contesting 320 seats this election - lowest ever in their history. And Modi has to debate with Pappy Gandhi aka Rahul Khan ?? OK then lol ! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah she is, just like Pappu Gandhi aka rahul Khan is thinking of Modi. Your logic . Pappu should debate with an MP candidate not a PM candidate, hope thats clear. A PM candidate should debate a PM candidate.. And candidates who are trailing in the polls wanna debate more as they get free publicity . Cowardly lol ! Congress is "only" contesting 320 seats this election - lowest ever in their history. And Modi has to debate with Pappy Gandhi aka Rahul Khan ?? OK then lol ! :ROFLMAO:
Tell this to the judges and journalists who invited both Rahul Gandhi and Jumlendra Modi for a debate. Rahul Gandhi accepted the invitation, but Modi chickened out, just like the BJP did in the Kashmir elections. :inti

Do post the source where it is mentioned that Feroze Gandhi was Feroze Khan before. And he was from UP. :inti

Paste the part where it is mentioned that Feroze Gandhi was Feroze Khan before. Since you know this open secret, it will take only 2-5 seconds hardly. :inti
This is called educated bhakt general knowledge.

He maybe knows that Parsis came from Iran but thinks they are Muslims. Also too much Bollywood while growing up... some Feroze... ah must be Feroz Khan

Paste the part where it is mentioned that Feroze Gandhi was Feroze Khan before. Since you know this open secret, it will take only 2-5 seconds hardly. :inti
It's an open secret that he used the name Gandhi intentionally. Wiki has a misnomer for the name - there has to be a reason for that .

Also Kathryn Frank's biography 'Indira' has info on the same. And even if you go by the whitewashed media version at the time which I dont agree with - Feroze Gandhi was actually named Feroze Jehangir Ghandy. So why the change from Ghandy to Gandhi ? Clear reason why .. Also don't understand why MK Gandhi's surname is so venerated by Congress.

It's an open secret that he used the name Gandhi intentionally. Wiki has a misnomer for the name - there has to be a reason for that .

Also Kathryn Frank's biography 'Indira' has info on the same. And even if you go by the whitewashed media version at the time which I dont agree with - Feroze Gandhi was actually named Feroze Jehangir Ghandy. So why the change from Ghandy to Gandhi ? Clear reason why .. Also don't understand why MK Gandhi's surname is so venerated by Congress.
So, you couldn't prove he was Feroze Khan before? Next time, keep this in mind when calling Rahul Gandhi "Rahul Khan." What an own goal. 😆 :inti

For those now knowing Karan Thapar, journalist, he is a arrogant reporter known for insulting interviewed person

I remembered his interview with Balasaheb Thackeray, Balasaheb abruptly stopped interview and asked karan and asked him whether he is taking cross-examination, is this a courtroom? Another interview was when he made Kapil Dev cry after repeatedly asking insulting questions

A very big claim
====
BJP winning only ‘Kyoto’ in U.P, says Rahul Gandhi

Alleging that the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) wanted to replace the Constitution, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi and Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday said the party would be restricted to just one seat in Uttar Pradesh in the ongoing Lok Sabha polls.

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi and Samajwadi Party (SP) chief Akhilesh Yadav with others during an INDIA bloc public meeting in support of Congress candidate from Allahabad constituency Ujjwal Raman Singh for the Lok Sabha elections, in Prayagraj district, Sunday (PTI)

Addressing a joint rally at Mungari in Prayagraj, they also flayed the BJP over unemployment and farmers’ income.

“The BJP led by Narendra Modi is winning only one seat in Uttra Pradesh. That is Kyoto (referring to Varanasi, which PM Modi had said he would develop Kyoto-style),” said Gandhi, who campaigned for Ujjawal Raman Singh, the Congress candidate for Allahabad parliamentary seat.

“This fight is for the Constitution, which is under attack by the BJP and the RSS. I want to tell them that the Constitution of Dr Ambedkar, Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru cannot be destroyed by any power...” he told an enthusiastic crowd.

“Like ‘samudra manthan’ (‘churning of oceans’ as mentioned in Hindu religious texts), this time we will have ‘samvidhan manthan’. While on one side there are people who want to end the Constitution, on the other are people like you and I who want to save it,” Akhilesh said.

Source: Hindustan Times

A very big claim
====
BJP winning only ‘Kyoto’ in U.P, says Rahul Gandhi

Alleging that the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) wanted to replace the Constitution, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi and Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday said the party would be restricted to just one seat in Uttar Pradesh in the ongoing Lok Sabha polls.

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi and Samajwadi Party (SP) chief Akhilesh Yadav with others during an INDIA bloc public meeting in support of Congress candidate from Allahabad constituency Ujjwal Raman Singh for the Lok Sabha elections, in Prayagraj district, Sunday (PTI)

Addressing a joint rally at Mungari in Prayagraj, they also flayed the BJP over unemployment and farmers’ income.

“The BJP led by Narendra Modi is winning only one seat in Uttra Pradesh. That is Kyoto (referring to Varanasi, which PM Modi had said he would develop Kyoto-style),” said Gandhi, who campaigned for Ujjawal Raman Singh, the Congress candidate for Allahabad parliamentary seat.

“This fight is for the Constitution, which is under attack by the BJP and the RSS. I want to tell them that the Constitution of Dr Ambedkar, Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru cannot be destroyed by any power...” he told an enthusiastic crowd.

“Like ‘samudra manthan’ (‘churning of oceans’ as mentioned in Hindu religious texts), this time we will have ‘samvidhan manthan’. While on one side there are people who want to end the Constitution, on the other are people like you and I who want to save it,” Akhilesh said.

Source: Hindustan Times
Ohh book it Puppu is right. What wise words of wisdom here from our Italian son.

Now do you understand why no one takes this clown seriously except for the anti BJP and pseudo seculars :inti

Imagine handing the keys to the country to this 5 year old...

Same opinion here. It's below the belt.
So you think opposition has made more cringe videos? You have clearly not been looking what sanghis have dished out in the name of election campaigning.

So you think opposition has made more cringe videos? You have clearly not been looking what sanghis have dished out in the name of election campaigning.
I'm saying that that particular video insulting the Nehru-Gandhi family was below the belt, and should not have been made. Regardless of whether I like Congress or not, there's a certain line that should not be crossed. I agree, BJP has crossed a lot of lines this time.​

I'm saying that that particular video insulting the Nehru-Gandhi family was below the belt, and should not have been made. Regardless of whether I like Congress or not, there's a certain line that should not be crossed. I agree, BJP has crossed a lot of lines this time.​
He loves to dish it out, but the moment anyone reacts, he starts whining. :inti

Will Arvind Kejriwal Accept Rahul Gandhi As PM? What He Said

Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday distanced himself from speculation he could become the next Prime Minister - if the Congress-led INDIA bloc wins the Lok Sabha election

He also sidestepped questions about Rahul Gandhi as a prime ministerial candidate, saying no such discussion had taken place and that the INDIA bloc would take a decision after the election results.

Mr Kejriwal pointed out the AAP is a "small party... contesting only 22 seats" in this election; the comment has been seen as indicative that his chances of being PM, at this time, are remote.

Speaking to news agency PTI, he said, "I don't have any intention of becoming the next PM if INDIA bloc wins." The AAP leader - on bail after his arrest in the liquor policy case - said his aim is to save the nation from a "dictatorship", alleging opposition leaders will be jailed if the BJP comes back to power.

"The polls are for saving the country and democracy from prevailing dictatorship. They (referring to the BJP without naming the party) will finish democracy if they come back to power," Mr Kejriwal said.

This is not the first time Mr Kejriwal has had to answer the question of an INDIA PM face.

Last week, at a press conference in Lucknow, the AAP chief responded with a categorical "No, I am not" when asked if he is in the running to become PM in the event of an INDIA win.

The INDIA grouping - formed in June last year to unite the opposition and stop Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the BJP from claiming a third term - is contesting sans a candidate for the top job. The BJP, on the other hand, continues to fight from behind Mr Modi's larger-than-life shadow.

The BJP has often mocked its rivals for not naming a PM candidate or even an alliance figurehead, which it has claimed underlines persistent rifts that reflect incompatible political ideologies.

Source: NDTV

Wow, what a way to hook voters, SG knows how to campaign
=====
"Handing Over My Son To You": Sonia Gandhi's Pitch For Rahul At Raebareli Rally

Sonia Gandhi turned up as the star campaigner for her son Rahul Gandhi in Uttar Pradesh's Raebareli, telling the crowd that she is handing over her son to them and that he, in turn, won't disappoint them.

Rahul Gandhi is contesting from the family stronghold of Raebareli, a seat represented by his mother Sonia Gandhi, 77, who moved to the Rajya Sabha earlier this year.

"Main aapko apna beta saup rahi hoon (I am handing over my son to you)," said Mrs Gandhi to a huge round of applause in Raebareli - a seat she represented five times.

"Jaisa aapne mujhe apna maana, waise hi Rahul lo apna maan kar rakhna hai. Ye Rahul aap ko niraash nahi karenge (The way you treated me as yours, now treat Rahul the same way. He will not disappoint you)," she underscored.

"I taught the same lessons to Rahul and Priyanka which Indira Gandhi and the people of Raebareli had taught me. To respect all, protect the weak, fight against injustice for the rights of people. Don't be afraid, because your roots of struggle and traditions are very deep," said Mrs Gandhi, who was first elected as an MP from Raebareli in 2004.

Sonia Gandhi also thanked the people of Raebareli for electing her.

"I am happy that I have got the opportunity to be amongst you after a long time. I am grateful to you from the bottom of my heart. My head is bowed in reverence before you. You have given me the opportunity to serve as an MP for 20 years. This is the biggest asset of my life," she said.

Mr Gandhi, 53, will square off against BJP's Dinesh Pratap Singh.

"Raebareli is my family, similarly Amethi is also my home. Not only are the tender memories of my life associated with this place but the roots of our family are also connected to this soil for the last 100 years. This relationship, as sacred as Mother Ganga, started with the farmers' movement of Awadh and Raebareli which continues till today," said Mrs Gandhi, in Hindi, with daughter Priyanka and son Rahul standing right behind her.

The prestige seat has been represented by Mr Gandhi's grandmother, Indira Gandhi, and grandfather, Feroze Gandhi, in the Lok Sabha.

Polling in Raebareli and nearby Amethi will be held in the fifth phase of the Lok Sabha elections on May 20.

In Amethi, Union Minister Smriti Irani is pitted against Congress candidate Kishori Lal Sharma, a longtime loyalist of the Gandhi family.

"I came here for the first time 42 years ago with my father (Rajiv Gandhi). Whatever I have learned about politics, it has been taught to me by the Amethi public. At that time, there were no roads and no development. And I have witnessed the relationship of love between the people here and my father," said Rahul Gandhi seeking votes for Congress candidate Kishori Lal Sharma.

"And that is also (my style) of politics. So, you do not think that I am contesting from Raebareli... I was, am and will belong to the Amethi," he underlined.

Source: NDTV
Yes Mam handing over your son for 20 years now 2004-2024, Amethi to Rae Bareili!

INDIA bloc will win all seven seats in Delhi, says Rahul Gandhi​

Senior Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Thursday said all seven Lok Sabha seats in Delhi would be won by the INDIA bloc, which will form the government at the Centre at the end of the general election.

Addressing a rally at Dilshad Garden in honour of Congress’s North East Delhi candidate Kanhaiya Kumar, Mr. Gandhi said, “The Lok Sabha election results will surprise everyone. INDIA bloc will form the government, and all the seats in Delhi will be won by us.”

The Congress MP referred to Mr. Kumar as the “babbar sher” (lion) of the party while taking a dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who had said in an interview on Wednesday that “God had sent him to do his work”.

“Kanhaiya Kumar, unlike the one who claims to have been sent by the parmatma (God), understands the local issues ailing this constituency while also possessing understanding of farmers’ problems and international politics,” he said.

While holding aloft a copy of the Constitution, Mr. Gandhi said that while the BJP intends to “rule the country like ancient kings”, the Congress is striving to protect democracy. “This election is a fight for safeguarding the Constitution of India. These people [BJP] have wanted to tear and throw it away. They never accepted either the Indian Constitution or the Indian flag. But in this election, they have finally accepted that they want to change it,” he said.

The Congress leader also attacked the PM for “channelling the country’s money towards his rich friends”, including billionaire businessmen Gautam Adani and Mukesh Ambani.

“Unlike the BJP, the Congress will invest in the politics of 90%, which include empowering the socially and economically backward sections of society, providing monthly stipends and jobs to the unemployed, necessary vocational training to the youth, and protecting the Constitution, which is the source of the public’s voice,” he said.

Source: The Hindu

Whats the option when certain posters dont subscribe to the normal etiquette of discussion when they are presented with uncomfortable facts? I cant obviously report multiple pages worth of insults and downright abuse.

Please Let me know... thanks.

Delhi janata asking whether Kanhaiya passed out from JNU? What is his contribution to India as he grown like parasite on taxpayer’s money?
The people of Delhi are laughing at Manoj Tiwari's understanding of the poverty line. What a waste of space he and his so-called followers are. Hopefully, he will be sent back to Bhojpuri movies from Delhi. 😆 :inti

I still can't figure it out, how did Puppu turn out to be so dumb? his IQ I feel is -100.

Rajiv Gandhi had charisma and he was very presentable, Ammayi Sonya whilst being a king pin fraud Italian, has her strengths. How could this husband and wife create a being like this?

It is one of those mysteries for me, that can never be solved....

I still can't figure it out, how did Puppu turn out to be so dumb? his IQ I feel is -100.

Rajiv Gandhi had charisma and he was very presentable, Ammayi Sonya whilst being a king pin fraud Italian, has her strengths. How could this husband and wife create a being like this?

It is one of those mysteries for me, that can never be solved....
Rajiv Gandhi is arguably the worst PM our country has ever had.

Back