Chris Gayle and his new CA

Wow--15000? So he is no longer sponsored by Ihsan? Interesting post--any pic bro?

Only got one pic..looks huge...it also has 333 written in the sticker...here it is..

Attachments

• 231220113500.jpg
    231220113500.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 1,459
Wow--15000? So he is no longer sponsored by Ihsan? Interesting post--any pic bro?

He left or his contract ended with Ihsan couple of months ago, since then he has been using a plain bat including start of big bash he was seen with a plain bat. In the last match he used CA plus 15000( I think its a special edition for Chris Gayle).

gayleusinca2.jpg

gayleusinca1.jpg

Wow, impressive! Brilliant signing by CA! What a start from Gayle on his CA sponsorship, I doubt CA could have asked for anything better.

Man is beast!

Thanks a lot to everyone who shared this with us etc

Maybe it is a new sticker...now I only hope that C.Gayle does not stop endorsing CA like Y.K.:yk

Last edited:
Who knows CA might just have sponsored him for Big Bash.

If I am not mistaken aren't those GM gloves?

True, could be.

If they are new then I must say they are quite brilliant gloves in terms of look, design etc

CA are significantly improving!

They were CA gloves.

I saw the whole match was amazed by the whole idea of getting Chris Gayle to sign up for CA.

Thank you for sharing this post.

Haha LOL, that was quick I must say :).

Out of all bashing, I think we should give credit where its due. CA has finally tried to make there stickers concise, they have taken first step at least!

Any idea what the market-price of a CA 15000 is in Pakistan right now?

Nope...can any1 tell me whats the price of the Ca Plus gloves and pads in Bangladesh and Pakistan?

Zeusky bro I guess around Rs. 25,000ish!

Straightdrive bro I reckon gloves would be around Rs. 1500 ish and pads perhaps Rs. 2500ish but these are not exact prices..

I actually don't know how..I have never bought anything online...:6:

If I am not troubling you can you please tell me how to?:59:
It will be a great help..
what will be the total cost,
how many days will it take and will the ordered stuff arrive in my doorstep?How do i pay them?

CA Launched two bats one simple Plus 15000 and second is with sign C.Gayle as in Past one simple Plus 12000 and second plus 12000 TRD

Zeusky bro I guess around Rs. 25,000ish!

Straightdrive bro I reckon gloves would be around Rs. 1500 ish and pads perhaps Rs. 2500ish but these are not exact prices..

Thanks CD; Basharat Bhai mentioned there are two models of 15000 though. I wonder whether these will be even better looking than the TRDs which I believe are genuine treats for the eyes.

Any info on the YK 313?

Some new and mouthwatering bats on offer from CA I must say :)

Looks very nice and very big.

Back sticker on that looks nice, CA should make stickers more smaller.

holy massiveness wow the grains are very nice aswell, so these will be more expensive than TRD?

Awsome Bat

holy massiveness wow the grains are very nice aswell, so these will be more expensive than TRD?

I purchase TRD Alteast 6 Months ago and was costing 22,500 to me. i also purchased the Whole KIT of TRD, Just today I have ordered CA to Deliver CA 15000 PLUS Bat to my Friends residence in Lahore so that on the way back to Dubai he will carry it, it cost me 24,000 Rs.

Regards.

Now already Gayle has started with SPARTAN CG Authority. Great looking bat. Was a big hit in IPL. Wonder where to get it from.

Hi,

Blimey this is a Monstor!

What Size are the edges?

Shazza

2.8 and all three looks like 40 mm edges!!!! :akhtar

Whilst these are huge and look awesome - these are over dried clefts for sure!

anyone who plays with these- please report back with their total playing lives.....

everything is great about ca but handle is not that strong

they are great for As long as they last. WHich from personal and friends experience isnt very long.

As I said in another thread the newer super thick CA bats are cracking at the end of first season and at most 2nd season.

they are great for As long as they last. WHich from personal and friends experience isnt very long.

As I said in another thread the newer super thick CA bats are cracking at the end of first season and at most 2nd season.

What model is the Newer Super Thick? Can you get bigger than 40mm
Edges on CA bats?

Shazza

CA15000 is too much money for a few seasons!

I am thinking of CA10000

Shazza, get a plus 12000, not much expensive than the plus 10000 and is as good as the plus 15000
and it will last you a lot

Hi Nadir,

I think may do that for Next Season. Reading post it seems a very good bat that last longer than the CA15000 and performs just as well.

I had a CA about 25 years ago when I was a young boy and Loved it!
(Not sure what model lol)

Thanks Shazza

Back