CT: Pak v NZ [Match 8] Pak Batting | 2nd Innings

will they not take the third power play with dead man walking Afridi there or be confident enough and take it inspite of him.

What we need is a quick 30 from Afridi to keep the rr above 5 so when Malik,Akmal and Razzak try to get home they don;t have daunting 7 or 8 rpo rate. Anything around 6 will be managable

here we go again, oh dear Rudi is o ne of the umpires :D

power play 3 taken.

out nooooooooooo just wide of first slip

Another mind boggling decision to send in Afridi at this stage. As the Kiwis showed when they were 3 down you need to solid players to rebuild the inns and Malik is the perfect player to do that with MoYo.

iafzal said:
What we need is a quick 30 from Afridi to keep the rr above 5 so when Malik,Akmal and Razzak try to get home they don;t have daunting 7 or 8 rpo rate. Anything around 6 will be managable
that is not enough we need more from him today of we want to win...270 is a huge total

freedi faces bond..

here he comes :nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn smashed over cover....

33333333333333333 runsssssssssssssss

How can Pakistan keep playing this man? He's once again prved that he's a complete liability.

no worries peeps, shoaib malik n yousaf will save us.

kiwis were 4 down for 70 as well innit.

What I say? Short cameo not this middle of the inning crap.

couple of hours ago - i turned on the TV and saw fleming spoon a catch to malik the very first ball ... then i turn it on again and you know what happened ... :p

invincible said:
couple of hours ago - i turned on the TV and saw fleming spoon a catch to malik the very first ball ... then i turn it on again and you know what happened ... :p
so its all your fault :p

Razzaq can save the day........inshaAllah.
Anyway peeps keep your hopes up :p

cavin420 said:
no worries peeps, shoaib malik n yousaf will save us.

kiwis were 4 down for 70 as well innit.

Yeah but it will require the Kiwis to bowl like Razzaq & Co.. :10:

Afridi should be treated as tailender from now on seeing as his bowling is the only thing keeping him in this team.

Inswinging Yorker said:
makes me sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
you Pepsi by any chance :13:

malik n yousaf need to build now.............they are more than capable to do so.

come on malik cheetah do it for us once again!

2 runs to malik cheetah.

85 for 4

Some TV show last night had Malik, Farhat, and Younis paired with Gia Ali, Javaria and some other chirkut playing games blah blah. It was humorous.

85/4

cinderella said:
Some TV show last night had Malik, Farhat, and Younis paired with Gia Ali, Javaria and some other chirkut playing games blah blah. It was humorous.

85/4
it affected younis n farhat, hope malik is thinking about the job in hand.

both of these need to bat till the 35th over!

hmmm looking like the match is getting out of hand. The inning has pretty much progressed the way it did in the last match. If we want to win then someone will have to play bigger innings than last time. We have to score 40 more runs this time around.

Hmm... Wonder what happened to the dew..

That magic Chemical they sprayed works??

cavin420 said:
it affected younis n farhat, hope malik is thinking about the job in hand.

both of these need to bat till the 35th over!

No fun in winning if you don't sweat a bit ; )
86/4 Yousaf takes a single

In fact just as I posted, Vettori is seen rubbing the ball vigorously. So there is some dew.

cinderella said:
No fun in winning if you don't sweat a bit ; )
86/4 Yousaf takes a single

Astaghifrullah!

sexy pull shot by yousaf.

91 for 4

Back