CT: Pak v NZ [Match 8] Pak Batting | 2nd Innings

come on lads, we can do this, KIwis are our bachas in cricket, dont let em win !!!!!

92 for 4

Captaincy is not about just scoring runs.
YK will need to learn to make scores as a captain.

Muyazzim Khan said:
Another mind boggling decision to send in Afridi at this stage. As the Kiwis showed when they were 3 down you need to solid players to rebuild the inns and Malik is the perfect player to do that with MoYo.

Our Captain & Coach dont seem to know the strengths of our team either that or they are plain stupid. Afridis game isnt geared for rebuilding which we needed. He would have been far more useful near the end of the innings. Completely wasted his strenghts.

UJ said:
Call me Miggy, but I still think we can win this!!
We have a migster wanna be :))):)))

shotttttttttttttttt

to malik cheetah !!!

99 for 4
20 overs

iafzal said:
Captaincy is not about just scoring runs.
YK will need to learn to make scores as a captain.

Dont hold your breath. His ODI record is average at best, the failures he is producing isnt something new nor is it due to captaincy. Younis scores 50 about every 20 inns and a ton every 60 odd inns.

444444444444444 lucky runs, could have easily choped it back to his stumps malik :D

104 for 4 non the less

RRR is under 6, we gotta keep in check through this re building process!

CricketJunoon said:
what did he say???
Not sure if it was yousaf, but someone said Sh"t loudly in the last franklin over.

single to yousaf

Last edited:
cavin420 said:
Not sure if it was yousaf, but someone said Sh"t loudly on the last franklin over.
It was definitely Yousuf. He was annoyed at the shot he played.

oppssss nearly, what are you doing malik cheetah.

leave the cut shot alone for the time being, slips are in place!

Vettori v Yousuf will be interesting, not too far away I reckon

cavin420 said:
this is where i say see you laters peeps, hopefully we will win this one :)

Allah hafiz

Dont go yet bruv. Who is gonna do the quick comms ?

Cricinfo:

"Pakistan have a long way to go, but they are ominously placed as the groundstaff enter the fray to give the dew-sodden outfield the once-over. So much for that spray that everyone was talking about earlier. It's been about as effective as a Kabir Ali bouncer"

Back