CT: Pak v NZ [Match 8] Pak Batting | 2nd Innings

We enter the critical phase of the game now. The spinners. NZ have done very well to cause damage before the spinners come in so they will be very confident here.

nothing.......nothing.............yousaf plays safe.

and double
116.4 at 23.5

is vettori bowling left-arm round the wicket?

if yes, then Yousi better watch out for that arm ball!!

hmnn afridi vs vettori would have been a better match up then afridi vs oram - what the heck was younis THINKING !!!

kashif77 said:
hmnn afridi vs vettori would have been a better match up then afridi vs oram - what the heck was younis THINKING !!!

I know eh......Afridi been a disappointment lately, but they freaking keep changing his order !!!

kashif77 said:

man it no matter the end result would have been the same
:)) :))) :)))

no brain afridi :)))

shift afridi down the order..give him a chance there...malik should come up the order

as long as Moyo is there and the DEW factor, Razzi will clinch it!

Inswinging Yorker said:
man it no matter the end result would have been the same
:)) :))) :)))

no brain afridi :)))

well afridi can tonk spinners for a few before he gets out... but against a tall quick who is getting lots of bounce afridi is a dead "duck" usually.

these are the crucial parts of the game, moyo is seeing them off well

Afridi should come late or early in the batting order. In the middle you need the most quality bats you got. Afridi aint one them.

iafzal said:
Afridi should come late or early in the batting order. In the middle you need the most quality bats you got. Afridi aint one them.

i dont think hes gonna play again in this trophy!

We need to start rotating the strike more often to get that RRR down a bit.

in the last 15 overs, if we need 100 to win, inshallah we will win!

current RR has really dropped down in last few overs. If RRR get over 7 it will be trouble especially so early in the innings

i think malik should try and take on this attack, let MoYo just blend away

Theres no need to 'take on' the attack as such. You just gotta keep pushing singles and get the odd boundary here and there. No need for too many risks!

i sense a wicket coming - we aren't scoring runs and it's making malik edgey.

were ahead of them at this moment with 1 wicket less then them

Moyo is gonna come down the track in a bit, i can feel it

130-135 in last 20 are extremely gettable with Razzi, Kami and Rana down the order.

this partbership is the key to pakistans victory if it continues!

If we lose a wicket in the next 5-10 overs I'd like to see Kamran be sent in ahead of Razzaq. I think he'll perform better batting higher and Razzaq can be left for the ending overs when we'll need some firepower!

too many dot balls...

need more singles and less risky shot for next 10 overs

Back