Day 4 Thread

abay ooo... what is 4.5 rpo when afridi is sitting in back... you are insulting team pak :p i second najam :D

wow...hair gave that one not out...it was only outsde leg stump....surely he can forget the rule when pakistan is batting

56.1 Flintoff to Inzamam, 1 run, that nicely swings back, turns it to square leg, quick single again

inzi is really get the quick singles in

It is clear that the Pakistani team has no intention to force a win.

A draw is what they're playing for.

I suppose that's just as well.

Save yourself and your bowlers for the final Test.

Hopefully, the picth will also be a little bit more sporting next time around.

another 15 odd overs to go(bad light will come into effect soon)....if we score say 40 without losing a wkt. thats a 200 run lead.

then score a quickfire 100 and give Eng the bat a few overs before lunch. 60 overs and 300 runs.....hmm interesting

Ace bhai match wasnt heading towards draw on day 2. we wud have wrapped up the series yesterday IF and ONLY IF our mahaan fielders wud have taken their catches. even today the last wkts partnership of Harami and Udal has cost us badly.

Ace Base said:
Habibi, I hope he smashes them for 14 per over for the next 10 overs.

he does seem intent on that... InshaAllah. :19:

btw, learnt how to make humus this Ramadan... great for iftar.

lead is 175. 24 overs to go. itll probably be 10-12 more overs from now.

well have a little more than 2 sessions to get them tomm.

For the mentalists amongst you, Inzi must make 74 more runs to guarantee himself of a Test average of 51.00

Inshallah ..Pakistan cannot lose from here ..it will be either a draw or an improbable pakistani win

Ace Base said:
For the mentalists amongst you, Inzi must make 74 more runs to guarantee himself of a Test average of 51.00

Make that 70...

Captain Fantastic doing his bit - as usual....

57.4 Giles to Inzamam-ul-Haq, FOUR, short and wide ouside off, he goes
back and cuts it powerfully with anger and ball races away to
third man region for four

man.. i 'm not watching atm i'm away from home; wish i was there!

cricinfo says 24.2 ov remaining but as usual it will be cut short by 10 ov apprx... we probably have a good hour left before play is called off.

Ace Base said:

you could become pakpassion's designated statistician. ;-)

It's time for moyo to unleash i feel... go down the track to spinners and let them have i! Moyo is well capable & can definitely speed up if he wants. I think Inzi is going along nicely and accelerating.. but now is definitely the time ti accelerate!

Mohammad Yousuf (RHB) 20 68 0 0 29.41

Yar moyo bhi yeh kya bakwas hai :p les go les go les go!

zulfiqar said:
It's time for moyo to unleash i feel... go down the track to spinners and let them have i! Moyo is well capable & can definitely speed up if he wants. I think Inzi is going along nicely and accelerating.. but now is definitely the time ti accelerate!

he unleashed it into the stumps. :6: :6:

Flintoff to Yousuf, out Bowled!! Little bit of swing in, Yousuf was walking down the ground for the drive, it was so close to his body, chops it onto his stumps, Flintoff's persistence has paid! M Yousuf b A Flintoff 20(69) 4s-0 6s-0

the beast

bismallah hir rahman nah rahim

go for it bhai

moyo gone..

Nuclear Launch Detected...

Incomming missile :D :D :D :19:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

afridi out first ball fcuk

Kean0 said:
Can we stop referring to our players as "beasts"? lmao

You obviously don't know of our obsession with Afridi and our metaphorical epxression that relates to his attributes.

flintoff on a hattrick... best bet is a draw now. Pakistan have lost the chance to win.

o damit we really really need a partnership now.. england are not out
of this match now...

A neither here nor there innings from yousuf ... he has been consistent in his mediocrity and reliablity ... Afridi - Is this the defining moment of this Test match

our best bet now is to bat time just keep them out keep them out then tommorow score quick so that the time they have to chase wont be much thats our best hope of saving this now

All this referring to him as beast! thats what u guys get!! 1st bloody ball! The keeper aint bad either. But lets not call him beast.

guys we have 180 on the board this game is not for the taking. 70 more runs and its over for england.

yes they have with a lot of help from umpires and inept pakistani fielders ..but i still feel that 200 odd on a last day pitch will not be easy for England

the crowd are acting pathetically....the way they are leaving the ground is going to be a bad reflection of our sportsmanship! also, the rest of the players need their support

Back