Day 4 Thread

SEE...thats wat happens when u play for a draw....wen will we learn. why are they making Moin Khan mistakes!!!!!

yk said:
OMG look at grandads figures...This is embarrasing

Bowlers: O M R W Econ
SD Udal 4 1 5 0 1.07
As I say, we're making England's crappiest bowler look like Laker...

Anyone in Pak please give Hair a slap from PAKPASSION Team! Inzi now talking to the other umpire probably complaining + Woolmer very interested right now

Inzy could habe tekn Moyo off for a bit to make a stamentent actually im still mad about that what a f****er Hair is

lets crack some lame jokes...

hair has no hair so we wears a hat

I agree yk, we are plaing to defensive now! Afridi is a hit and miss and than the tail somes in after kami. So moyo and inzi are our best hope!

the_game said:
He is too busy sticking "a bit of reverse" there, unfortunately!

:))

Too true. Everytime he's on about "a bit of reverse". Even Bell got "a bit of reverse". Idiot.

I also know pcb will not do anything about it ..even with a pakistani as ICC chief

The worst bit is not only did that cost his conentrattion but he robbed him a run he shud never have even had to face that ball from Grandad

All the sudden we are in really bad spot. If Butt and YK played little faster the game was in our hands. Bob and Inzy are at fault here...

people like hair and rudi are deliberately planted to ensure that teams from subcontinent don't do well against white teams

It's in our interest that we get on with Hair whether we like it or not. He is also umpiring in the next test match unfortunately. InshAllah our team will overcome these misfortunes.

shot Iny u cant silence class Hair more of them coming ure way u spinless idiot

pakistan need to play there normal game.. the way they are playing could get us
in serious trouble...

I didnt see the Butt wicket but lookz like the umpires messed up AGAIN.. looking forward
to watching the highlights after work 2nite...

These umps man. I swear to God they better get fined or something after the game coz this is getting way past annoying and asking for a** whopping zone.

Actually u can argue Hair isnt even totaly neutral by defiantion any way he lives in england surely that as well as other factors give him a leaning towards england and stop hin being neutral

pacman said:
Inzi is mad, I hope take the England bowlers to the cleaners.

And if you combine his anger with the rage The Afridi is in, fireworks guaranteed.

pacman said:
He's certainly showing up Udal to be what he is - an ordinary bowler. LD

pacman said:
He's certainly showing up Udal to be what he is - an ordinary bowler. :D

sars_pal said:
Actually u can argue Hair isnt even totaly neutral by defiantion any way he lives in england surely that as well as other factors give him a leaning towards england and stop hin being neutral

He obviously enjoys a good fish and chips.

sars_pal said:
Hes gorra end of.

England are probably telling themselves 1 more wicket. I wont blame this on Bob and Inzi. It was younis and butt who should have taken SINGLES atleast. Even if Bob did tell them to play slow they should have taken singles!

zaf1986 said:
:))

Too true. Everytime he's on about "a bit of reverse". Even Bell got "a bit of reverse". Idiot.
Next time he would be sayin Noodles and Giless got a "bit of Reverse"

Does he even kno wat is reverse swing

badxhah said:
Next time he would be sayin Noodles and Giless got a "bit of Reverse"

Does he even kno wat is reverse swing

He likes to show he know a thing or two... too bad he doesn't. he will remain a bitter narrowminded jahil gora. :21:

Rameez criticising Hair but is that because there is no Botham or Allot? Would he have done that if they were there?

sars_pal said:
Ramiz hitting out at Hair good man Ramiz
About time.

BBC commentary: Udal had Butt out lbw in controversial circumstances.

Has this match got a record of "controversial circumstances"? :9:

god wtaching the first runout of inzi just pisses me off

Both lbw decisions were going down the leg, once again close calls are ONLY going one way and only one team is benefitting. This is really getting ridiculous especially with Hair targetting every dangerous Pak player (first afridi then butt).

What our gracious board decides to do about it, remains to be seen. But this is a very dangerous time for Pakistan, another wicket and we will be up against it.

If Afridi doesn't bat 2day, then it will be a draw!!!!

I hope Inzi and Yousaf do not get clouded in anger and ensure that they bat with some common sense.

MenInGreen said:
a lead of 250+ is possible by tonight ?

The evening session will be cut short due to bad light so it'll take some very aggressive batting from these to get there unless we want to have to rely on Afridi blastin it around for an hour

MenInGreen said:
a lead of 250+ is possible by tonight ?

Definately if these two stay in now then the first half hour after tea then even if we lose a wicket we got relative safety and Afridi still to come

With Afridi not playing in the last match - Pak need to close the issue here ! We may not be in such a comfortable position again !

Back