Drafts return with the diversity draft

captain fantastic

clive lloyd, west indies.
[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]

[MENTION=153959]DarkKnight123[/MENTION] can pick when he is on next.

Last edited:
The inventor of Dil Scoop or rather Pallu Scoop, the man with 10,000+ ODI runs, leading run-scorer in 2011 World Cup and one of the best SL fielders of all-time, I pick

Tilekaratne Dilshan, Sri Lanka

images (3).jpg

[MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] picks Jonny Bairstow and Kane Williamson.

[MENTION=139595]Ab Fan[/MENTION]

"Strike Rates may be overrated but versatility isn't".

With an average of 54 and S/R of 114 at no.5, I present to you the most gifted and versatile batsman of this era.

<B>Kannaur Lokesh Rahul</B>
images (4).jpg

You know you’ve entered the later stages of the draft when people begin writing paragraphs about their modern-era picks who haven’t achieved that ATG status yet :broad

Jokes aside, tantalizing addition to the lineup [MENTION=139595]Ab Fan[/MENTION]. Very nice combination shaping up.

You know you’ve entered the later stages of the draft when people begin writing paragraphs about their modern-era picks who haven’t achieved that ATG status yet :broad

Just like Strike Rates, ATG status are also overrated bro. Let's see if I can hold on one for the most gifted bowler of this generation or not :afridi

My next pick is the greatest spinner to represent South Africa.... the marathon man... the best one day spinner of this decade... welcome Imran Tahir!

imran-tahir.jpg

Just like Strike Rates, ATG status are also overrated bro. Let's see if I can hold on one for the most gifted bowler of this generation or not :afridi

My friend, I’m personally thinking of an immensely gifted middle order hitter, hits big sixes :yk

[MENTION=555]mumtaz[/MENTION] up next, followed by [MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION]

:danish

U tryna lose bro?

Bro I dare you to bring a death overs bowler to the party against Inzi, Maxwell, Pandya, and Pollock :D

With possibly one of Gilly, McCullum, Mahela, or Lara also set at the other end :D

Considering he's picked Maxwell too, the strategy falls into the category of being so atrociously crazy that it just might work.

Bro I dare you to bring a death overs bowler to the party against Inzi, Maxwell, Pandya, and Pollock :D
With possibly one of Gilly, McCullum, Mahela, or Lara also set at the other end :D
Ok. I have the best bowlers and fielders in this competition.

Last Monetarist and therealABfan are winning so far

[MENTION=140824]Last Monetarist[/MENTION] picks Sir Ian Botham.
[MENTION=153959]DarkKnight123[/MENTION]

Well in the WC format Inzi would already be out

If it’s the WC format in particular, I’d like to think I have that covered elsewhere - anyhow, is this a WC draft? If so, a lot of names across all teams weren’t able to live up on the big stage. Inzi at least has his 1992 knocks, and his overall ODI career is eclipsing considering he was the second ever to 10000 after Sachin

Mostly though I’m just having fun building a dream team, and seeing everyone else do the same. Love it

If it’s the WC format in particular, I’d like to think I have that covered elsewhere - anyhow, is this a WC draft? If so, a lot of names across all teams weren’t able to live up on the big stage. Inzi at least has his 1992 knocks, and his overall ODI career is eclipsing considering he was the second ever to 10000 after Sachin

Mostly though I’m just having fun building a dream team, and seeing everyone else do the same. Love it

Yeah I agree, its about building a team. I do kind of envisage all of the teams playing in a WC type tournament

I need a captain :misbah3

Miandad was a fantastic thinker of the game, you can’t go wrong with Joe Root either. Pretty much all of your players are really humble and hard working so you don’t even have to worry about a skipper who can rein in the big names and big attitudes with a strict leash! Go with Miandad!

Miandad was a fantastic thinker of the game, you can’t go wrong with Joe Root either. Pretty much all of your players are really humble and hard working so you don’t even have to worry about a skipper who can rein in the big names and big attitudes with a strict leash! Go with Miandad!
Miandad giving the huddle speech in English would be quite a sight
:yk3

I’m thinking Gayle or ABD

Although you never know, it might be my next pick :sarf

Miandad giving the huddle speech in English would be quite a sight
:yk3

I’m thinking Gayle or ABD

Although you never know, it might be my next pick :sarf

In that case, ABD. He’s keeper too so can take DRS calls easily and maneuver the field from behind the stumps. Keep Gayle away from the captaincy!

Looks like [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] went into thunderstorm mode as he picked Pandya and Maxwell in his team :yk

I guess I will be done with my XI before the Adelaide test starts. Not sure why did I woke up early though :))

Last edited:
Forgot about this. I pick South African David Miller.
[MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION], you have two picks. Mods, do check if he has left something on the MRR forum.

I will go with Darren Gough as my final pick.

<B>My XI:-</B>

1.Rohit Sharma (IND)
2.Tilakaratne Dilshan (SL)
3.Viv Richards (c) (WI)
4.Ross Taylor (NZ)
5.KL Rahul(wkt) (IND)
6.David Miller (SA)
7.Andrew Flintoff (ENG)
8.Darren Gough (ENG)
9.Mitchell Starc (AUS)
10.Jofra Archer (ENG)
11.Saqlain Mushtaq (PAK)