Drafts return with the diversity draft

Think everyone who expect they will be offline for 4-5 hours should share a couple of picks with the mods.

I don't mind the long waits between my own picks per se, as it kinda builds anticipation and diverts the mind to evaluate different permutations in selection.

However, there needs to be a neat balance between the slow waiting periods and moments of frenzied activity, lest everyone lose interest.

Instead of PMing moderators

I would suggest that each of you (who has timezone issues) to create a thread in MRR Forum and add your picks in it - that is visible to all mods (and yourselves)

My only question is say at night you put in your pick and during that time someone else picks same name before you (as its his turn) - then what do we do?

I would suggest that each of you (who has timezone issues) to create a thread in MRR Forum and add your picks in it - that is visible to all mods (and yourselves)

My only question is say at night you put in your pick and during that time someone else picks same name before you (as its his turn) - then what do we do?

Can you explain how the MRR forum works
Picks cannot be public as it brings players to the attention of participants
Generally with stored picks, a provisional is given

Apologies to all for keeping you waiting.

I got stuck in things. Please carry on brothers.

Khuda Kher.

God is great.

Great solution, thanks for suggesting. Regarding picks, it’s best if everyone submits 2-3 names before they go offline, that way if a certain name is picked, there is a backup available.

Great solution, thanks for suggesting. Regarding picks, it’s best if everyone submits 2-3 names before they go offline, that way if a certain name is picked, there is a backup available.

Agree, each participant should propose 3 names (first-choice pick and 2 reserves).

yeah good idea, i agree.

[MENTION=555]mumtaz[/MENTION] next, followed by [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION].

Also, I suggest to send your next pick in MRR forum whenever online so you won't have to wait for each other's pick.

Last edited:
[MENTION=555]mumtaz[/MENTION] next, followed by [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION].

Also, I suggest to send your next pick in MRR forum whenever online so you won't have to wait for each other's pick.

Also when adding your picks to MRR - please post here to alert us as well. Thanks

I have therealAB picks so we will add when its time

I have therealAB picks so we will add when its time

I’ve sent my picks too, in case I’m not online once [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION], [MENTION=555]mumtaz[/MENTION], and [MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION] pick

With the 29th pick in the 2020 Diversity Draft, the Rayymen select:

e942c31e5e5fca008727a4b56ad93c87.jpeg

Chris Gayle, from the Windies.

With the 30th pick in the 2020 Diversity Draft, the Rayymen select:

041948.jpg

Brett Lee, from Australia.

[MENTION=555]mumtaz[/MENTION] picks Shakib Al Hasan.

[MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION] your pick next.

[MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION], two picks for you.

[MENTION=151679]Forward Defensive Push[/MENTION] and [MENTION=153959]DarkKnight123[/MENTION] to follow.

Draft shaping up to be very exciting. Have to say some excellent choices all round, not sure there will be a clear winner...

I'll go with the new South African test captain: Quinton de Kock.

On to [MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION].

With the 50th pick in the 2020 Diversity Draft, the Rayymen select:

0_England-v-West-Indies-ICC-Cricket-World-Cup-Group-Stage-Hampshire-Bowl.jpg

Joe Root, from England.

Last edited:
With the 51th pick in the 2020 Diversity Draft, the Rayymen select:

Lasith-Malinga1.jpg

Lasith Malinga, from Sri Lanka.

[MENTION=555]mumtaz[/MENTION] to follow.

Trust [MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION] has disclosed a few options in the MRR forum.

[MENTION=153959]DarkKnight123[/MENTION] up next, followed by [MENTION=151679]Forward Defensive Push[/MENTION].

I pick James "Jimmy" Anderson (ENG)

You next brother [MENTION=151679]Forward Defensive Push[/MENTION]

Thanks brother, I pick the man who truly revolutionized English batting and set the template for the next generation. Presenting the greatest English white ball batsman -

Kevin Pietersen :kp

You're next brother [MENTION=139595]Ab Fan[/MENTION]

I pick the greatest white-ball NZ batsman of all-time.

Rosco, Ross "The Boss" Taylor:rosco

images (1).jpg

I will go with another fast bowler who played an important role in helping his team win a World Cup.

I pick Jofra Archer.

images (2).jpg

[MENTION=151679]Forward Defensive Push[/MENTION] and [MENTION=153959]DarkKnight123[/MENTION] to serve next.

Alright I'm extremely lucky to still have THIS guy not picked in the draft yet. 2 world cups to boot and a real gun. He was one of the greatest openers to ever have played and will surely bulldoze most bowling attacks the posters have put. Welcome Haydos!

GettyImages-73431336-e1586346072902-980x530.jpg

Killing them softly with vicious leg-spin:

Abdul Qadir
[MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION] next.

Attachments

• qadir.jpg
    qadir.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 47
[MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION] picks Andrew Symonds.
[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]

Has [MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION] shared his pick to the mods? [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION]

[MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION] picks Chris Cairns.
[MENTION=555]mumtaz[/MENTION]

[MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] double pick if you didn’t know. But yeah [MENTION=555]mumtaz[/MENTION] you can now pick if you want

Back