England defeat Sri Lanka by 10 runs in Delhi

Oh what a waste. You bowl so well in the over then serve up juicy full toss on the final ball.

England favourites now. 171 is a very good score. Lankans completely relying on Dilshan and Chandimal to fire.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

20 runs too many on that pitch!!! SA knocked out!!!

beautiful English accent of Jason Roy. from the country of Durban

Eng will play NZ on this pitch in the semis too... WHat a game that will be!!!!

Commentators say pitch is normal

Na man. The way slow balls gripped, it's not a normal pitch. Mumabi was a normal flat pitch. This one's going to slow even more with no dew

All set now, England's game to lose they better not go into chokey chokeyy mode but this is new England. After losing everything we are now free to accomplish great wonders, Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim; THIS IS ENGLAND :bow:

lol are u betting against Lankans in this game.

I have always. Used to do well then I got banned for getting a lot of predictions right; yes that is actually a thing. I used to bet on India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, England(when they were garbage). Cricket bets are the easiest to make money of. You just have to make sure you aren't dumb enough to get addicted.

All set now, England's game to lose they better not go into chokey chokeyy mode but this is new England. After losing everything we are now free to accomplish great wonders, Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim; THIS IS ENGLAND :bow:

Great turnaround. I will not be one bit surprised if they go all the way!!!

Yaar all these days i was happy ki Buttler will play for us... :( - NO chance for us this time as well.. :(

I have always. Used to do well then I got banned for getting a lot of predictions right; yes that is actually a thing. I used to bet on India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, England(when they were garbage). Cricket bets are the easiest to make money of. You just have to make sure you aren't dumb enough to get addicted.

Haram haram :amla

But where do you bet? :butt

do you bet per over or just on the result of the game. spot fixing or Match fixing [emoji6]

Agreed with Sanga, Dilshan could've bowled a couple, Mathews could've used his bowling resources better. SL's good work earlier on went to pot in death overs.

Last edited:
Great turnaround. I will not be one bit surprised if they go all the way!!!

I hope so! if we do, we'll be in with a great chance to qualify for the final especially if we win the toss. Eng is they qualify for the semis will face NZ who have not chased a total in the tournament thus far

Agreed with Sanga, Dilshan could've bowled a couple. SL's good work earlier on went to pot in death overs.

Credit to England though for the way they batted learned from their mistakes in the last match even if there weren't as many gremlins on this pitch as the one in the game against AFG, could easily have been 5 down in the first 10 but they dug in

I hope so! if we do, we'll be in with a great chance to qualify for the final especially if we win the toss. Eng is they qualify for the semis will face NZ who have not chased a total in the tournament thus far

Eng will play NZ on the same pitch they are playing SL. We'll have to see how the pitch behaves now

Dilshan gone. game over for Lankans

Siriwardene lost his head. Poor shot given SL already 2 down.

Mathews has to do a rescue job now.

Lankans trying to outdo Bangladesh in ineptness. England are the cornered Lions in this tournament [MENTION=140754]simon619[/MENTION]

All the top SL players are till with their pads on, I think England has decided to give them another chance.

I know Kapugedara gets all the hate, but lets not forget his brilliant performance vs Shane Bond and the NZ team when he was 17. I know that was like 12 years ago but always believe in the Talent :afridi

Jordan and Willey along with perhaps Stokes if needed are the designated death bowlers really.

Did you saw how Afgan tai end batsmen thrashed them in last match ?? You should be flexible if things doesn't work out..

Perrera & Matthews can be dangerous.

This match is Lanka's to lose now with 2 overs of Moeen & 5 from Willey/Jordan/Stokes to come.

Then it's Moeen I guess ..but any way he is not going to bowl in this match any more

Are you guys watching? It was Rashid, he went for 31 runs in 2 overs, Moeen isn't as bad as Rashid. Rashid was hit for 3 sixes, went for 21 runs. I am watching it live on Tv :moyo

Racist Indian ground crew member didn't want to touch the English player, I think he knows that they don't wash but wipe.

6 overs 65 with Perrera & Mathhews... This going down to wire and Lanka have slight edge.

Morgan is dumbest captain around when score is 15/4 he should have got couple of quick overs from Ali...now who will bowl that 6th over??

Mathews injured now. Doesn't look good for Lankans.

Back