England defeat Sri Lanka by 10 runs in Delhi

Mathews is still gitting 90+ Metre sixes every time. Should have been taken in IPL.

Mathews gonna have to stay until the end. Good over so far.

This match is done ...both England spinners failed miserable when team wanted most...time for rebuilding in spin department

Brutal innings from Mathews! Single handedly dragging Sri Lanka. If he is there at the end Sl win.

Imagine England getting knocked out of the WC here after having SL 15-4.

When SRL solves their top 3 batting issue, it's going to be a fantastic LO unit - their cricket is much more smarter, organized & methodical. The way they approached this chase after early wickets, I am sure every player knew alternative course of action, which bowler to target, when & what bowling options ENG 'll use. Fabulous chase - I am sure SRL 'll return back with a bang by 2019, if Ford remains till then.

Oh England....their bowling deficiencies coming back to haunt them.

Perera gone ! Might have another final over epic here.

we will win this :moali

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Someone needs to start singing the national anthem to fire up the boys and remind them of why they do this, for her majesty! Moeen Ali and Rashid need to be threatened with deportation to get them going because they got the PAK gene :facepalm: need to smack them with danda or else they will job out

What there to imagine? Pure dumb captaincy and mediocre bowlers.

Even with mediocre bowling you should be winning 9/10 when you've reduced opposition to 15-4 and when RRR was nearly 12 at one point.

That being said, its been a terrific SL counterattack.

I think, Angelo is playing out Willy, 27 of 12, still can be manageable looking at ENG bowling chart - that's a SIX!!!

Jordan on so Stokes will have the final over. Jordan for all his faults has a decent yorker, I remember him firing them in during T20 series in UAE.

Jordan has bowled well today. turned up for once.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Any way this is the epic match of tourney...rivals India vs Bangla & SA vs England

Yep, that's the yorker I was talking about. Chris Jordan fires in a beauty.

15 needed off the last over, Mathews gonna have to do it all on his own.

Back