England v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cardiff | 8th July, 2021 | Pakistan innings

Saud's footwork is not good. Which results in reaching out for the ball and playing away from the body

The Mayor of Slog sweep city getting into his groove

Picked for the wrong format clearly

Something which the Pakistani selectors and management are experts in doing

What is Pakistan's national sport ? It is certainly not cricket.

No, talking about a mid table team that hovers around 5-6 in rankings despite playing B teams.

Still thinking ? C'mon it's not that difficult.

You really do have to wonder what kind of training Pakistan batsmen have done for the last 10 days in England.

No, talking about a mid table team that hovers around 5-6 in rankings despite playing B teams.

Still thinking ? C'mon it's not that difficult.

I was confused because India hasnt been playing Zimbabwe much since 1999 world cup

Can someone tell me why Shadab is playing at 7? He should not even be in the playing 11 and if he is he should be batting at 9.

I am not sure why Craig Overton is getting a go over Jamie Overton or Ollie Stone. One would expect them to be better 1st change bowler as they have the pace as well

Can someone tell me why Shadab is playing at 7? He should not even be in the playing 11 and if he is he should be batting at 9.

Shadab hasn’t been good but he’s better than Faheem Ashraf. Pakistan is playing 3 pacers (Hassan Ali, Shaheen and Rauf) so they should’ve played Qadir ahead of Faheem, so we’d have 2 spinners and 3 pace bowlers.

Just enjoying the score card. I can't digest this very very poor batsmanship from a very mediocre pakistan team.

I was confused because India hasnt been playing Zimbabwe much since 1999 world cup

Yes, India hasn't played against Zim since ages and neither is India a mid table team.

So take a guess again ? I know you know the answer...c'mon it's not that hard...let me give a clue...this is a team which has abundance of daleri and jazba but still play medicore...now it's easy...

Very fast, straight bowling

Fakhar should line him up and delete him as well

Yes, India hasn't played against Zim since ages and neither is India a mid table team.

So take a guess again ? I know you know the answer...c'mon it's not that hard...let me give a clue...this is a team which has abundance of daleri and jazba but still play medicore...now it's easy...

India, they have a lot of Jazba as do their fans

Good run rate after 11 overs

Just need to hang in there

Pakistan are the current ICC trophy champions, not bad for a mediocre team. What title does india currently hold, clue : ipl does not count.

Eng has some pretty impressive backup pacers as well. Few decent spin options and they have almost everything covered.

One of the most remarkable turn arounds in cricket history in terms of approach towards a format.

So can I confirm, this is the first time England have fielded a full 'English XI' since 2003? i.e players who were born and were schooled in England? Stokes Counts so dont worry about him as he was very young when he moved to England

KP debuted in 2004

What a shot!

one of the best shots I have seen by a Pakistani batsman against pace!!

So can I confirm, this is the first time England have fielded a full 'English XI' since 2003? i.e players who were born and were schooled in England? Stokes Counts so dont worry about him as he was very young when he moved to England

KP debuted in 2004

This carse guy is south african i believe

Well Maqsood is my pick in the middle order. Saud needs to cement his spot and this is a good side

Maqsood looks solid.

Pakistan should stick to this top 5 for at least 10 consecutive odis:

Sharjeel
Fakhar
Babar
Rizwan
Sohaib

Back