England vs Australia | 4th Ashes Test | Chester-le-Street | 10/8/13 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZGOD

Senior Test Player
Runs
Post of the Week
Start of play soon. 9/238. Ashton Anderson and Phil Bresnan at the crease.

We don't want these two bunnies to do an Agar.

We need Sid Vicious to give Jimmy a throat ball. Or better yet something that hits him on the gloves and breaks a finger on his bowling hand

Come on Sid, try and injure Jimmy if you can. Legally of course

:out innings wrapped up for 238. I'm happy. I will be happier if our batting order of sh1tkickers can take advantage.

Australia mop up Anderson quickly.

Why is Gower and Beefy praising Bird for bowling to Anderson :facepalm:

Australia mop up Anderson quickly.

Why is Gower and Beefy praising Bird for bowling to Anderson :facepalm:

Anderson was 84 short of his ton when he was bowled by Bird

They should've roughed up Jimmy a bit before taking his wicket IMO. Try and hit him on the head and hands a few more times. Legally of course

This certainly was no sub 250 pitch . If Aus get to 350 ,they would certainly fancy their chances .

Bairstow saves a run. I'd forgotten he was playing.

I should probably go to bed soon to get a few hours worth of kip. Been a big night and the sauce is catching up to me now...

Broad's got his game face on. Expect another one of those spells from his today

Bowled Broady.

Warner is talented but he is a gambit, he either gets 100 or 1.

Woeful "shot" from Warner. I still don't think he's the answer at the top of the order and nothing I've seen in this series has changed my mind. Too much of a cowlasher for mine.

Uzzy needs a ton. He's not going to be given the latitude Inzy was given. Our team can't carry anyone.

The first Pakistani to play in the Ashes gets out again.

120 all out is expected

Uzzy out for a duck. Won't help his cause.

That was a truly bad leave from Khawaja. They should film that and show it to kids in the under-9s as an example of what not to do.

Here comes Clarke, opening the innings

Broadeyyyy! My god, I could watch him all day when he is bowling those lengths! I wouln't expect Pup to last long time here

Anderson bowling some filth in between some good balls? And people call him the best :facepalm:

Streaky edge through the slips for :four

beautiful shot by Rogers played off his pads down to fine leg

It's warm and humid up North today, whereas yesterday it was sunny and breezy after the rain. Risky but brave decision to bat first, because the ball will move today.

Khawaja is pants. Excuses are running out for his Pakistani supporters.

This should give hope to trundlers around the world - as long as there's swing there's hope!

looks like broad shouldn't have been dropped for tremlett after all
Brining in a half cooked Tremlett for Broad when the series is still alive would have been right up there with the decision to play Darren Pattinson in 2008. :boycott

It's warm and humid up North today, whereas yesterday it was sunny and breezy after the rain. Risky but brave decision to bat first, because the ball will move today.

Broad is rubbish without the proper conditions, wheres the excuses for him?

Inside edge runs away down to fine leg for :four

streaky shot

Broad must really irritate English supporters on these days when he remembers how to bowl. Like what the hell is he doing 80% of the time in Test cricket.

Aussies 2 down early as per usual and struggling. No shock here... i can see the aussies folding here for around 150.

Yea Khawaja looks very ordinary. The problem is that the only viable replacement for him in this tour is Hughes

And England wastes a review.

Cook better hope Aus are ready to walk now

Wasted review from broad, as per usual he got over excited!

Broad must really irritate English supporters on these days when he remembers how to bowl. Like what the hell is he doing 80% of the time in Test cricket.
Any half decent bowler would do the same with these conditions.. :nehra

Pitched outside leg and England have done an Australia and wasted a review. I reckon that was more strategic than hopeful, they wanted another wicket bad

Rogers hits 4, he seems like hes just going to play his shots which is good to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back