England Vs India |4th Odi

samisback

ODI Debutant
Runs
kevin pieterson fit, hoggy fit lets see what team england pick for this one, its do or die for england

toss

dravid spins it..........freedie calls tales and its tales..............and england are batting

England team:
AJ Strauss, MJ Prior, ID Blackwell, KP Pietersen, *A Flintoff,
PD Collingwood, VS Solanki, +GO Jones, MJ Hoggard, GJ Batty,
JM Anderson.

India team:
V Sehwag, *R Dravid, Yuvraj Singh, M Kaif, SK Raina, +MS Dhoni,
IK Pathan, RR Powar, Harbhajan Singh, AB Agarkar, S Sreesanth.

England needs to win this match. Dont know why are they not playing good cricket.

dropping owais shah is a huge mistake...should have dropped g..jones...................

jusarrived said:
its a automated machine which give's live updates! :p
oo helloooo my dear ol enemy.......how are we doing today? and yes thank you for your congrats , we won but unfortunalty couldnt do the whitewash...dang the weather saved em ;-)

badrniat bowling beautifully....lovly out swingers....

2 for 0

in the 2nd over

yeah ,pakistan played well to win yest!

any predictions for todays match?

jusarrived said:

I think there's good chance that India can win the match, but I wouldn't coun England out just yet....

jusarrived said:

oooo dont we everytime ;-)

england winning this easily..............................

10 for 0

make that 1

strauss goes lbw to bacha pathan:|

rather dropping owais shah, strauss deserved the chop........he cant play in one dayers along with michaal vaughn both utter rubbish one day players.!!

we playing one batsman short...eng can score 280+ on this flat pitch..chasing 280+ with shewag n kaif out of form wont be easy!

jusarrived said:
we playing one batsman short...eng can score 280+ on this flat pitch..chasing 280+ with shewag n kaif out of form wont be easy!
who are we kidding? even raina alone can chase 280........england team sucks.....

16 for 1

colly comes ahead of freedie, i would have sent vikran solanki as my opener and kept strauss at 4 personally....

5.2 Sreesanth to Prior, OUT, Sreesanth too joins the party! good length delivery, pitched in the channel of uncertainty and shaping away late, Prior pushes forward to defend and ends up with a thin edge, Dhoni makes no mistake, umpire Koertzen was unmoved but Prior walks!

Koertzen was certainly not going to give him out but Prior after a small pause decided to walk away and in the end Koertsen had to raise his finger - that's the sprit young man.

what the hell is wrong with england they lost both openers. England 61/2 (11.0 ov)

hi to everyone !!!

i will be updating on the match quite often ...

2nd pp not taken by dravid

bhajji begins with an impressive doosra ... pitch has a lot of bounce and spin in store for it ...

cavin420 said:
and as usual pitch tailor made for him..gets massive amounts of spin:|

69 for 2
more than bhajji, the bounce will assist the likes of Flintoff and Anderson

Pathan007 said:
5.2 Sreesanth to Prior, OUT, Sreesanth too joins the party! good length delivery, pitched in the channel of uncertainty and shaping away late, Prior pushes forward to defend and ends up with a thin edge, Dhoni makes no mistake, umpire Koertzen was unmoved but Prior walks!

Koertzen was certainly not going to give him out but Prior after a small pause decided to walk away and in the end Koertsen had to raise his finger - that's the sprit young man.

Actualkly Prior started to walk, saw that Koertzen hadnt raised his finger then turned back to the crease, then Koertzen raised the finger and then Prior walked - what a fool i say, either you walk or you dont

both flintoff and collingwood look to b in good touch ... england will sure get to 330-350 if these two carry on unless the indian spinners do their job

Geordie Ahmed said:
Actualkly Prior started to walk, saw that Koertzen hadnt raised his finger then turned back to the crease, then Koertzen raised the finger and then Prior walked - what a fool i say, either you walk or you dont
morning GA, i agree, what a fool........either you do a gilchrist or you dont!!! rudi being the world class umpire he is, was gonna give it not out anyway!

76 for 3!

invincible said:
both flintoff and collingwood look to b in good touch ... england will sure get to 330-350 if these two carry on unless the indian spinners do their job

i thought pieterson is on the crease :))) :)))

invincible said:
more than bhajji, the bounce will assist the likes of Flintoff and Anderson
dont think so, but i hope so :D

piterson looking to be over aggresive here, which i feels will bring his down fall

50 run patnership comes up

77 for 2

13 .3 overs

cavin420 said:
morning GA, i agree, what a fool........either you do a gilchrist or you dont!!! rudi being the world class umpire he is, was gonna give it not out anyway!

76 for 3!

u too BUT its more evening for me since i am off to sleep now :28: :28:

Rudi was not gonna give it BUT prior helped him by walking, should have stood his ground or carry on walking -

aight then sleep well and sweet dreams im doing the same in a wee bit.......

15 overs 86 for 2

cavin420 said:
dont think so, but i hope so :D

piterson looking to be over aggresive here, which i feels will bring his down fall

50 run patnership comes up

77 for 2

13 .3 overs

So today you did not even go to sleep :p Man I took a day off from work to celebrate the victory :11:

BTW Assalam-o-Alikum all brothers and sisters :)

seriously, even giles on this wicket can easily take 10 wickets..............i wonder why the indians have to make tailor made wickets for bhaji....

87 for 2
bat pad comes in for colly now india on the attack

Kabehumbtha Jawan said:
So today you did not even go to sleep :p Man I took a day off from work to celebrate the victory :11:

BTW Assalam-o-Alikum all brothers and sisters :)
waslam and welcome to islam!

no didnt today...will do in a wee bit

here comes the joka.....powar wearing glasses again...would love to know the story behind that....

90 for 2 ooo add one more cheeky pieterson!

dances down the track kp :D and defends...looking positive here peeps, somethings gotta give.........single:|

92 for 2

this guy powar makes inzi look super fit!!

good running by colly 2 runs, india under pressure and so is srinath :)):))) hes starting to panic now :)))

jawan , how are you ?

94 for 2

:13: :13: :13:
cavin420 said:
waslam and welcome to islam!

no didnt today...will do in a wee bit

here comes the joka.....powar wearing glasses again...would love to know the story behind that....

90 for 2 ooo add one more cheeky pieterson!

welcome to islam :O :O :O

what do you mean here? :20:

100000000000000000000 comes up witth that boundery :D

102 for 2 18 overs

ps: jawan dont look too much into it was only joking amigo....i need some sleep ;-)

cavin420 said:

102 for 2 18 overs

ps: jawan dont look too much into it was only joking amigo....i need some sleep ;-)

Jha Maaf Kar dia app to Jawan na :p
I am fine offcourse ubbi to main Jawan huian :11:

cavin420 said:

102 for 2 18 overs

i think i did, 18 overs check correctly :p

19 overs

106 for 2

for the first time i think --- indian crowds being sportive ... really sportive - appreciating the amazing efforts of KP

20 overs --- 109/2

invincible said:
for the first time i think --- indian crowds being sportive ... really sportive - appreciating the amazing efforts of KP

20 overs --- 109/2
or they all fans of saurav Dada ;-)

21 overs

2 wickets down for 116

wooooooooooooooow
what a catchhhhhhhhhh
yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

colly goesss blinder thattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

that was one of the best catches i have ever seen..............!

well done yuvi....

117 for 3

brings india back into the game

Now for some fun....Freddy will be in a dillema as to go all out attack or play colly's role

omg, what a catch....that is something special by yuvi
now only if we had fielding like that

sp10006 said:
Now for some fun....Freddy will be in a dillema as to go all out attack or play colly's role

It would be stupid to go all out, he needs to settle down first and then go for the big ones as we all know how hard he hits the ball. BTW KP is still there so not too much lost. Now all depends on these 2. Come on lads u can do it :14: :27:

cavin420 said:
or they all fans of saurav Dada ;-)

21 overs

2 wickets down for 116
believe me --- nobody in the south india likes dada ... they are all Dravid fans or Tendu fans :D (meself a southie)

invincible said:
believe me --- nobody in the south india likes dada ... they are all Dravid fans or Tendu fans :D (meself a southie)

Thats not true...i wud any day have dada over tendu in our team!

Tamil/kannada/telgu/malayalam? :)

Flintoff giving an impression of struggling against the off spinners ... he i think who is a predominantly front foot player will struggle against the off spinners ...

jusarrived said:
Thats not true...i wud any day have dada over tendu in our team!

Tamil/kannada/telgu/malayalam? :)
i just gave the general impression ... no way am I comparing the likes of ganguly and sachin ...

as per the decision of having ganguly rather than tendu is your own impression and i am not sure many would agree with that :D

England needs something special from KP and the InFridable to puul off this series. I would love to see that happen. :)

Back