England vs Pakistan | 4th ODI | Nottingham | May 17th, 2019 | Pakistan innings

Pakistan motoring along well at run a ball. Looks like a victory after 7 losses in ODI is on the cards

I mean I could post it here. But sure keep arguing away. He was 81 off 80 and after that he was three to fivd balls under all the way to the hundred

3-5 balls under means a SR of about 95 as I mentioned. Inability to see when one is wrong can be classified as arrogance which you are displaying here.

This is actually the first time I've seen people criticising babar on twitter. Jeez. He's really agitating people.

Buttler for all his batting genius is an awful keeper.

I remember in the Cardiff semi final he fluffed I think an easy stumping chance then too.

3-5 balls under means a SR of about 95 as I mentioned. Inability to see when one is wrong can be classified as arrogance which you are displaying here.

3 to 5 under in terms of balls is not 95 but sure you do you

Poor batting from Hafeez, connected once in 5 attempts against Moeen

Imam started scoring quickly when he reached 80

Pathetic from Babar

His favourite innings is against Australia in Australia and we lost by a huge margin. Sums up his mentality

You guys need to chill. Yes we should be going faster but these batsmen are limited. We just don't have the talent.

why babar is called a world class batsman then? I read that nonsense even on this very thread...

A very selfish inning by Babar so far. We need 400 to win a game in this series. He is only concerned about his runs, not the team score.

That’s so bad. That’s why we lose matches despite our players scoring centuries.

Run rate of 5.82 is criminal at this stage.

Should be going at 6.5.

3 to 5 under in terms of balls is 95 but sure you do you

Ok... school is in session.

If I'm striking at 5 balls under as you mentioned and I reach a score of 100 in 105 balls then my SR is 95. It is not rocket science.

So much for that ridiculous thread trying to prove Babar didn't slow down for 100s. Selfish as it gets

Imam started scoring quickly when he reached 80

Pathetic from Babar

His favourite innings is against Australia in Australia and we lost by a huge margin. Sums up his mentality

You just committed a blasphemy here, picked apart everyone's favourite with such ruthlessness? You will be murdered by his fans for saying that...He is worldclass and best in the world .Please admit it

Too slow. milesetones for batsmen but thats all that we will achieve today

You guys are cry babies. Even if it’s a run per over behind, we are thirty runs behind which can be made up easily during the slog. Let Hafeez settlenand Babar gEt his hundred. If we don’t lose these two with asif waiting, covering that spread of 30 runs will be easy peezy

12th man should send a message from the management. Start playing for the team or you're out of the squad.

We depend big time on Asif Ali making up by scoring a 20-25 ball 50 and beyond

This is why we lose matches and then our batsmen go on television bragging about their 50+ average.

Hope today is different.

If I'm striking at 5 balls under as you mentioned and I reach a score of 100 in 105 balls then my SR is 95. It is not rocket science.

Sure bud, keep talking
2B976229-2AF8-468B-9DB5-079E386C8A81.jpg

15 overs left they should just go hell for leather. If a wicket falls Asif, Imad and Hasan should be promoted. I do not want Sarf and Malik coming in playing at 80 SR.

You guys are cry babies. Even if it’s a run per over behind, we are thirty runs behind which can be made up easily during the slog. Let Hafeez settlenand Babar gEt his hundred. If we don’t lose these two with asif waiting, covering that spread of 30 runs will be easy peezy

Dont forget imad.

But you said being 5 balls bowls under is not a SR of 95 and that is what I was schooling you about....

Sure.
Back to the original point the contrast gets even wider now

He scored 19 runs in 16 ball

Almost SR of 120

Im not sure about playing for themselves but this is why England are the number 1 team, they bowl well throughout

That is not smart. You should be 30 runs ahead before the slog even begins. Why do a go slow rather than reaching the highest total you can.

Micky should ban Babar for 2-3 matches for his selfish innings otherwise he will never learn

Fact is eng using their spinners freely on this small ground sums up the story how we played their spinners

If they are going to get 320 something, I hope England chases it in 30 overs

Back