England vs Pakistan | 4th ODI | Nottingham | May 17th, 2019 | Pakistan innings

Archer still has decent numbers so far. 4 overs 20 runs. wood looked okay until this over. They need a lot of catch up job in the middle overs.

Babar needs to play spin well to target a big 100 here

Imam and fakhar have a already got a hundred each. I hope babar does it today it will be good for his confidence

WTH? This guy is a bowler? lol. First time i see him. He is just lobbing the ball. You got Rashid, Ali you give the ball to this dude inside power play? Unless it is an experiment it was a daft move

These two should stay at the wicket as much as they can because one wicket and we are into the tail

Stokes on Camera putting a sweet in his mouth...3 overs later Wood appears to be swinging the ball.
Hmmm.

Who then will make it? He is not a strategically good bowler. But he has the raw pace.

You need to pick 3. Woakes and Archer are pretty much lock-ins right now with the 3rd spot being the one up for grabs. I'd personally be picking Curran. Plunkett seems to have lost it a bit lately and Woakes and Archer are both effective with the new ball so picking Willey who's most effective in that period as well wouldn't make much sense.

A cricketing website that shall not be named is saying that Imam is retired hurt? What happened? Hope its not serious. He has trouble with short ball and has been hit in the head before. Any news from management?

When will our bats realize that there is no use hitting a boundary at the start of the over and then blocking out the rest of the over. I'd much rather they score 4 singles.

Spare a thought for Malik who is fervently praying that these guys play out the pacers before he has to come on.

WTH? This guy is a bowler? lol. First time i see him. He is just lobbing the ball. You got Rashid, Ali you give the ball to this dude inside power play? Unless it is an experiment it was a daft move

He's currently in the squad as the only backup spinner. They're chucking him in under pressure to see if he can do a fill-in job or whether we need to swap him out for Dawson who's the better bowler of the 2.

Denly is a batsmen who can bowl a bit.

A cricketing website that shall not be named is saying that Imam is retired hurt? What happened? Hope its not serious. He has trouble with short ball and has been hit in the head before. Any news from management?

Hit on the left elbow while trying to swivel playing a pull against Wood and went down in agony. Was just above waist height so not a short ball problem. No news from management obviously until they get scans done, but seemed to be somewhat okay walking off the field

When will our bats realize that there is no use hitting a boundary at the start of the over and then blocking out the rest of the over. I'd much rather they score 4 singles.

Not with the way they run. There would inevitably be a run out if they ran 4 singles per over lmao.

Bobby the Steyn slayer is superb against pace but can be very frustrating to watch against even average spinners.

Poor batting in the power play. England would have scored between 90-110.

I keep forgetting about T. Curran. He is pretty good as well. This is a solid attack that needs a few games together to get going.

commies are discussing about who to leave out. They even suggest Archer being left out. They must be kidding. Archer's biggest strength is his death bowling. If he ticks that box today he is a dead cert to be in the starting XI.

I have a feeling England will have a relatively off-day with the bat today. Roy, Buttler etc. are due a failure, and there is no Bairstow and Morgan either. We may not need 350 to win here.

Wonder what’s going through Abid Ali’s mind right now.

I have a feeling both are playing for their 50s and after getting their milestones both will get ultra aggressive

I have a feeling England will have a relatively off-day with the bat today. Roy, Buttler etc. are due a failure, and there is no Bairstow and Morgan either. We may not need 350 to win here.

Might be. But I'm more worried about the WC game. We gonna play here on this ground, and with England's full strength in that game. O boy!

But pakistan has 3 regular bowlers, Imad, Hafeez, Malik.

Bahi roza to nahi lag raha?

Interesting analysis of babar’s Numbers by length against pace.

But pakistan has 3 regular bowlers, Imad, Hafeez, Malik.

Our bowling is rubbish, but when it not your day, you can self-destruct, and England have pulled off such stunts a few teams in the last four years.

:yk

i see you have already covered your bases

Back