England vs South Africa | Group B | Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely forgot about the PP. Need to take it soon SA if they reckon they can win it.

don't really want that to happen (keeping our recent lack of confidence against them/ england coming back to life if they win this one) but I also think that this is going to happen.

In order to avoid it, Pak would consider to lose a match against Aus.?

looks like they are finally getting over it, at leats in this case..but then again we shouldn't forget that in this case they are lucky enough to be against the 2nd most brilliant chokers in cricket.

Agreed, Chokers Vs. Chokers. SA choke in the middle and England choke at the end.

If somehow SA get out of this hole, the "choke" noose will be slightly loosened.

England should have really picked a proper spinner like Rashid. em

Why do some PPers think Rashid can bowl? England have two proper spinners - Swann and Monty.

Last edited:
Tough c&b for jimmy.

England going home, their going home, their going home their going

Morkel can bat as well so even if they get a wicket morkel will knock it off with the other batsmen. Good game but England should have won it in the end.

Nasser and Mbwanga having fun in the commentary box.

LOL! Hussain :))

"I'm not going to mention the Choke word at all"

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! I love this guy so much!

ENG could've won if they had taken those 3 chances

Last edited:
If somehow SA get out of this hole, the "choke" noose will be slightly loosened.

nope ... they're saving their quota of choking for this event, they only choke when they can die out of the tournament by using it :))

2 balls left. The max he can do is take two wickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back