England vs South Africa | Group B | Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 wickets for 3 runs in 5 overs

choke...choke

I think this is SA's biggest weakness. They packed their side with so much bowling, that they have so many bits and pieces guys and their middle-lower order is so vulnerable because its protected from such an amazing top order.

The problem now is that not only do SA lack wickets.
They are not rotating strike as well...
4 runs for 5 wickets now..

Things are really wrong when batsmen are struggling against Pietersen and Yardy.

Gotta feel for SA. That word seems like it'll come up today again.

England's game to lose. The pitch is spinning so much, even Yardy is spinning it a mile.

Barbie and Anderson should bowl 12 overs remaining between them

I think this is SA's biggest weakness. They packed their side with so much bowling, that they have so many bits and pieces guys and their middle-lower order is so vulnerable because its protected from such an amazing top order.
The problem is that South Africans can't play spin. Period.

Lousy over from Yardy. Time to get Jimmy and Draco back on.

They should take out Yardy now..
He has taken the wicket..
They should bring in BRESNAN..or Swann now..

Just has this feeling that tahir might prove to be the exact non-south african influence to get out of this yet another typical s.a choking...they should hae promoted him up the order regardless of his batting ability"

Sent from my Ideos using Tapatalk

Someone should tell Yardy not to flight the ball cuz it simply doesn't spin :)) Better stick to his darts

South Africa require another 30 runs with 3 wickets and 60 balls remaining

What's so hard there?

Just has this feeling that tahir might prove to be the exact non-south african influence to get out of this yet another typical s.a choking...they should hae promoted him up the order regardless of his batting ability"

Sent from my Ideos using Tapatalk

When last did a Pakistani batsmen earn us a victory in such a tight position? Misbah 07' comes to mind :p

SA should be glad they got the choke out of the way before the knock out stage

When last did a Pakistani batsmen earn us a victory in such a tight position? Misbah 07' comes to mind :p

you don't get it, do you?, it's not so much about pakistanis keeping their nerves in a pressure situation than the saffie shivering like hell in it.

You are my trump card in fanstay league Steyn :( win win win

I want England to win aswell, I'm talking about you constant underhand replies.

you don't get it, do you?, it's not so much about pakistanis keeping their nerves in a pressure situation than the saffie shivering like hell in it.

Choking is just a brand of cricket SA play. It's in their genes bro :))

Emgland bowlers are certainly not bad. They just loose their mind as soon as they see a flat wicket.

I feel like Pak will Face England In QFS

don't really want that to happen (keeping our recent lack of confidence against them/ england coming back to life if they win this one) but I also think that this is going to happen.

they need to bring swann in now!..no point delaying it any further

Bresnan for Broad or KP. Broad is just bowling short of a length. Need wickets.

Choking is just a brand of cricket SA play. It's in their genes bro :))

looks like they are finally getting over it, at leats in this case..but then again we shouldn't forget that in this case they are lucky enough to be against the 2nd most brilliant chokers in cricket.

England should have really picked a proper spinner like Rashid. Too many half cooked cricketers like Wright, Yardy going to cost them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back