HBL v PQA | Corporate T20 Cup | Moin Khan Academy | 7/8/11 | ft.YK, Gul, Shafiq etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBL are batting first. Ahmed Shehzad opening the innings for HBL while Sami and Tanvir opening the bowling for PQA..

Ahmed Shehzad is trying to play some out-of-the-world shots against Malcolm Sami! :))

Last edited:
HBL vs PQA

HBL batting first. Ahmad Shahzad and Asad Shafiq batting together.

A LOT of international players are playing this match!

:danish:ahmed:gul:shafiq:yk:sami:tanvir:shahzaib Abdur Rauf Khalid Latif etc etc

Ahmad shahzad finally hitting some boundaries now that he has stopped shuffling on the crease
6 fours by him now.

some absolutely atrocious slogs by Shahzad. Extremely ugly innings so far

Splendid shot by Younus for 3, pure class :wg

Hassan Raza is the new man in. This partnership should be interesting

There used to be a better link for watching Geo Super online on here...Donjee or thecricket used to provide it.

Will be supporting Port Qasim in the tournament, InshaAllah they will pull of a win today

Very true. Irfanuddin, playing yesterday, also seemed to have a suspected action. :bhajji.

Yep, he does. In fact, he used to be an even more blatant chucker back in early 200s.

He was even reported for having a suspect action back in 2006/07, was suspended for a while and sent to a 'conditioning' camp where ex-players tried to correct their actions.

spinners bowling well. Causing a lot of trouble for the batsman. 81/3 in 13 overs.

Yep, he does. In fact, he used to be an even more blatant chucker back in early 200s.

He was even reported for having a suspect action back in 2006/07, was suspended for a while and sent to a 'conditioning' camp where ex-players tried to correct their actions.

Yeah, I know that he was reported, not often do we see players getting reported at domestic level. It means he must have been a blatant chucker back then.

Still, nobody has answered my query about Gul's unexpected presence in this tournament. :gul

@seensheen...haha this dictionary is annoying. anyway gul was interviewed a while ago and he said he's been in Pakistan since the 22nd of July.

@seensheen...haha this dictionary is annoying. anyway gul was interviewed a while ago and he said he's been in Pakistan since the 22nd of July.

But why?Was he contracted with Sussex only till the group stage?

Last edited:
Want to ask another question, have PQA qualified for this season's Quaid-e-Azam trophy grade I?

@seensheen...I have no idea. MIB praising Geo super. Salman qadir out. 109/6 in 18 overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back