Horror movies worth watching

[MENTION=95766]leatherface58[/MENTION]

Leatherface_2016_poster.jpg

The first Texas chainsaw movie is one of the scariest I've ever seen. It's almost like a snuff film. This will be rubbish. Gurantee it

The first Texas chainsaw movie is one of the scariest I've ever seen. It's almost like a snuff film. This will be rubbish. Gurantee it

Show me the proof of this guarantee besides pulling it out of thin air #snobbery

That this Texas chainsaw prequel will be garbage

Are you directing it or sumthin? :yk You say that about every movie tbh, If am intrigued I tend to watch the movie myself before making a judgement, critical reviews are not always an objective guideline to follow better to decide yourself

Last edited:
No I only say it about the movies that will be trash. Like this one

I can't say whether it will be trash or not, I've not seen it. Do you even know who the director, writers etc are? it's just a wild guess

I can't say whether it will be trash or not, I've not seen it. Do you even know who the directors, writers etc are? it's just a wild guess

It's an educated guess. I change my mind. It'll be worse than trash

The movie I'm waiting for is the PREDATOR remake/reboot .

It's scheduled to come out in 2018 , helmed by Shane Black , one of my favorite writer-directors.

The original Predator (1987) though an action film was pretty scary back then ..

I see there is a new Ring movie coming. Another pointless reboot.

"Annabelle Creation" was pretty scary to be honest. If you are a horror movie fan you would love it.

The Autopsy Of Jane Doe is worth a watch.

The best horror films I watched in 2017 were The Witch & The Wailing.

The Last Jedi.
A horror of a film but nonetheless worth watching, particularly if you’re not a fan of The original series.

Back