"I used to believe I was born biologically after she passed away, upon reflecting, I was convinced that God had sent me" Narendra Modi

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
PM Modi invites ridicule for saying he is not biological, but ‘sent by god’

"When my mother was alive, I used to believe that I was born biologically. After she passed away, upon reflecting on all my experiences, I was convinced that God had sent me"

Referring to the COVID-19 pandemic, Rahul Gandhi said that while bodies were piling up on the banks of Ganges, the “messenger of god” asked people to turn on their mobile phone flashlights.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s statement that he was “convinced” that he was “sent by god” has left the internet in splits. He said that the energy he possesses cannot come from a biological body and only god could give him this type of energy.

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi took a jibe at the Prime Minister, saying that while bodies were piling up on the banks of Ganges, the “messenger of god” asked people to turn on their mobile phone flashlights. He was referring to Modi’s request to citizens to light lamps or torches during the first phase of the COVID-19 lockdown to mark the country's fight against the virus.

“If somebody comes up to you and says such things, what will you say? You will say forgive me brother, you do your work, let me do mine. But his lapdogs are praising the PM and saying he was sent by god. He asked people to clap during the pandemic. When people were taking their last breath outside hospitals, not inside, the Prime Minister – no, not the Prime Minister, but he who was sent by god – was asking people to turn on their mobile phone flashlights,” Rahul Gandhi said.

In an interview to News 18, PM Modi said, “Until my mother was alive, I used to think I was born biologically. After her demise, when I look at my experiences, I am convinced that I was sent by god. This strength is not from my body. It has been given to me by god. That's why god also gave me the ability, strength, pure heartedness, and also the inspiration to do this. I'm nothing but an instrument that god has sent.”

Responding to this while addressing an election rally, Rahul Gandhi said, “Kanhaiya Kumar has a lot of knowledge on a wide range of topics. But even if he were to come one day and confide in me he was not biological and was sent by god, I would ask him with folded hands not to tell it to anyone or say this out loud, even by mistake. But the Prime Minister is openly saying he is not biological. He is saying all of you [the people] are biological and I [Modi] am not.”

Reacting to the controversy, Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam leader A Raja said that many people now understand why Periyar said "god does not exist”. Periyar had said, “There is no god, there is no god, there is no god at all. He who invented god is a fool. He who propagates god is a scoundrel. He who worships god is a barbarian.”

Source: The News Minute

Don't know what he is trying to suggest. May be he considers himself some super being or thynos type character or whatever

What a narcissistic bigot. Why aren't people considering placing him in a mental asylum?

Politicians often resort to desperate comparisons to the divine when they realize their time in power is coming to an end. Only the cult followers will either ignore it or swallow it.

What a narcissistic bigot. Why aren't people considering placing him in a mental asylum?

Politicians often resort to desperate comparisons to the divine when they realize their time in power is coming to an end. Only the cult followers will either ignore it or swallow it.
Rahul echoed the same views today
====
Rahul Gandhi on Thursday shared a snippet on microblogging site X, in which the Congress MP from Wayanad is seen jibing at Prime Minister and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Narendra Modi's not 'born biologically' remark. Gandhi said that if an ordinary person had uttered this statement, that person would have been taken to a 'psychiatrist'.

Source: Live Mint

Picking up articles from leftist rags with their twisted translations and laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picking up articles from leftist rags with their twisted translations and laughing.

This is the level of frustration among pakistanis and a couple of Indians.

Granted my Hindi is not as good as yours but he says it pretty clearly In the video .

Do you believe him when he says he wasn’t born biologically & is sent by God for a special mission ?

Granted my Hindi is not as good as yours but he says it pretty clearly In the video .

Do you believe him when he says he wasn’t born biologically & is sent by God for a special mission ?

No he didn't.

He says my mother may have given birth to me, but i believe god sent me to do some work. He chose India and me to do his work. This is why when i work whatever i do i do it as if i am worshipping god.

That 140cr Indians are god for me. That's why all my life is dedicated to work for them and that's my worship of god.

Time in power is coming to an end?

The more pakistanis hate Modi, the more Indians will love him.

I don't know whether Modi was sent by the gods or not, but he surely rid us of the Congress family for last 10 years.

I don't know whether Modi was sent by the gods or not, but he surely rid us of the Congress family for last 10 years.

Nostradamus predicted Narendra Modiji in his prophecies…. He clearly mentioned “ A leader will born in Western part of India, he will lead the nation. He will influence the world with his wisdom and become most popular leader of the world. Now Modiji winning most popular leader title for last so many years.

Our Italian Puppu is still going strong, didn't you that hear the wheel is turning and the Spartaaaans war cry 🤡

Looks like another fake news and misrepresentation by leftist tabloid. I am currently holidaying in Norway so not following this story but thanks to Joshila bhai for single handedly bury this thread...just like PK buried that hate monger Karan Thapar last night 😂

Looks like another fake news and misrepresentation by leftist tabloid. I am currently holidaying in Norway so not following this story but thanks to Joshila bhai for single handedly bury this thread...just like PK buried that hate monger Karan Thapar last night 😂
I'm not sure if the beauty of Norway had coifed your thinking but i I think you need to read their posts again

Do you have a video of this ?

Some of Karan Thapar's content is not all that bad.

After a very brief discussion with @Romali_rotti in another thread. I don't want to comment on the religious aspect of it. If some Hindus or BJP followers want to believe that he is sent by God that is their right to hold that belief.

Live and let live.

People can vote for him based on this or not. That's the beauty of a democracy.

If you think he is sent by God give him your vote. If you don't think so then don't.

It could be the opposite. He is getting stronger and thus making these statements.

I don't think you or I can understand the psyche of Indian voters at the moment. If even educated people like @cricketjoshila are unsure if he is sent by God then the ground conditions of Indias electoral dynamics are not something that can be interpreted by outsiders.

No he didn't.

He says my mother may have given birth to me, but i believe god sent me to do some work. He chose India and me to do his work. This is why when i work whatever i do i do it as if i am worshipping god.

That 140cr Indians are god for me. That's why all my life is dedicated to work for them and that's my worship of god.

May have ? If I said that my mother would give me a slap .

He’s basically saying he has some sort of divine nature . Do YOU agree he has ?

Its a way of saying. Its transliteration from Hindi. Meaning may sound weird in another language.

He has nowhere said he has divine nature.

Its a way of saying. Its transliteration from Hindi. Meaning may sound weird in another language.

He has nowhere said he has divine nature.

Guy is a mentally weak pigeon.

We are a pretty young country. At 70+ years of age I doubt too many would relate to an increasingly senile man, except those who love Modi more than they love India.

After a very brief discussion with @Romali_rotti in another thread. I don't want to comment on the religious aspect of it. If some Hindus or BJP followers want to believe that he is sent by God that is their right to hold that belief.

Live and let live.

People can vote for him based on this or not. That's the beauty of a democracy.

If you think he is sent by God give him your vote. If you don't think so then don't.

Give him your vote if you think he is the right person to be the PM. God sent or not.

This is only revealing a small minded and paranoid mentality. Indians should love him for what he is and what Pakistanis think should be like water off a duck's back. I think you are throwing the whole of India under the bus by making it out they are obsessed with Pakistan.

But then again if he has to keep talking about Pakistan or threat of Muslims at home to win votes, then maybe I am giving Indians more credit than they deserve.

I haven't watched or read his speech but seems like he is saying he has been sent by God, so that would make him somewhat akin to a prophet, not a God. Who knows, many people have claimed prophethood before, I guess history will be the judge. No reason why his devotees can't consider him as such.

Pakistanis remembering Modiji in every hour which is a good sign for India. It show that India is in good hand of Modiji and he is taking India to elite level
How about feku, BJP, godi media, and andhbhakts constantly bringing up Pakistan? And what are you even doing on a Pakistani forum? 😆

Lol at 'he is taking India to an elite level.' It looks like someone just renamed gutter level to elite level. :kp :inti

I haven't watched or read his speech but seems like he is saying he has been sent by God, so that would make him somewhat akin to a prophet, not a God. Who knows, many people have claimed prophethood before, I guess history will be the judge. No reason why his devotees can't consider him as such.

Prophets are often turned into Gods , even celebs are . Trump and Sachin both have worshippers in India . Modi will have too I assume.

What i find interesting , grown adults , educated think this man is amazing . When it’s obvious he’s a charlatan using anything to win votes & followers .

How about feku, BJP, godi media, and andhbhakts constantly bringing up Pakistan? And what are you even doing on a Pakistani forum? 😆

Lol at 'he is taking India to an elite level.' It looks like someone just renamed gutter level to elite level. :kp :inti

Current situation shows low level…. More u rub Modiji is getting bigger and bigger

Pakistanis remembering Modiji in every hour which is a good sign for India. It show that India is in good hand of Modiji and he is taking India to elite level

It’s more like a Bollywood comedy flick people see when’s it’s always in the news .

Do you believe he was sent by God to India ? If so , which God ?

And Modi and his supporters, who remember Pakistan every time, ensure that they still consider Pakistan as a benchmark.

It’s more like a Bollywood comedy flick people see when’s it’s always in the news .

Do you believe he was sent by God to India ? If so , which God ?
Whenever atrocities against Hindus rises, a god takes incarnation….

When Mughals was ruling India in 16th century, atrocities against Hindus were at peak. Chhatrapati Shivaji was born who was incarnation of Shiv Shankar. Later Shivaji built an empire by defeating Mughals and Adilshahi.

Similarly prior to 2014 during UPA rule, atrocities against Hindus were on rise, Corruption and terrorism at peak. After Modiji took control Indians are safe, terrorism evaporated, corruption gone.

It could be the opposite. He is getting stronger and thus making these statements.

I don't think you or I can understand the psyche of Indian voters at the moment. If even educated people like @cricketjoshila are unsure if he is sent by God then the ground conditions of Indias electoral dynamics are not something that can be interpreted by outsiders.
I haven't watched the video, nor do I plan to, as it's challenging to understand Hindi. But according to the article, it suggests that he considers himself a divine creation. It's one thing if he believes he was born for a mission, as many people do, but when a person starts proclaiming themselves as divine, they should be in an asylum, not serving as the Prime Minister of 1.5 billion people.

If he indeed said that he believes he is divine and educated individuals are supporting such statements from the Prime Minister, then India has a lot more to worry about than initially thought, particularly concerning religious supremacy over minorities.

When Mughals was ruling India in 16th century, atrocities against Hindus were at peak. Chhatrapati Shivaji was born who was incarnation of Shiv Shankar. Later Shivaji built an empire by defeating Mughals and Adilshahi.

Similarly prior to 2014 during UPA rule, atrocities against Hindus were on rise, Corruption and terrorism at peak. After Modiji took control Indians are safe, terrorism evaporated, corruption gone.

Appreciate your honesty . You believe Modi is a God .

A few questions

1. Do you worship him & how ?

2. Mughals/Muslims ruled over a thousand years . What type of God was sent?

3. 2014 Hindus caused more atrocities. Can modi be possibly an evil god ?

Karan Thapar is without a doubt India's best and most impartial interviewer. The fact that you call someone like him a hate monger is why everyone calls you a mindless bhakt. 🤡

Dripping with sarcasm, Banerjee, in an oblique reference to PM Modi, said, “He is now calling himself the son of God. He claims that, unlike us, he doesn't have biological parents. He says he has been sent by God. I ask, does God send someone to orchestrate riots or spread lies through advertisements or jail people in the name of NRC exercise?”

“Does God send his emissary to sponsor hooliganism in the name of CAA or stop funds for 100-day work or prevent rural houses from being built? Does God go back on his promise of depositing Rs 15 lakhs in people's bank accounts? God cannot do such things,” she added.

Mamata in full flow, shredding this self obsessed maniac to pieces.

Karan Thapar is without a doubt India's best and most impartial interviewer. The fact that you call someone like him a hate monger is why everyone calls you a mindless bhakt. 🤡
Andhbhakts like subservient journalists like Arnab, Chitra, Navika, Anjana, Rajat, Rubika, Shiv, Amish, Aman Sudhir etc, the list is very long.

Andhbhakts like subservient journalists like Arnab, Chitra, Navika, Anjana, Rajat, Rubika, Shiv, Amish, Aman Sudhir etc, the list is very long.

It's amazing.

If an interviewer poses even a slightly uncomfortable question to a BJP guest, he's immediately labelled a hate-monger. Such low IQ bhakts we have on here. :facepalm:

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The Gujarat riots were prior to 2014, so were the riots when the Babri Masjid was demolished by hindu mobs. Does that sound like the Hindus were cowering in fear of minorities before the almighty Modi came to rescue them?

On the one hand you say Congress is a pro-Muslim party, on the other hand you say Muslims were committing atrocities during this period. Is that because they wanted BJP rule alongside their hindutva bros? :unsure:

LOL...not sure since when you started giving certificate as who to is the best journalist in India. You only find him best and impartial bcoz he speaks the things you want to hear or what your political ideology subscribes. From where I see he is just a hate monger bigot who simply hates anything to do with BJP/Hinduism and does bootlicking of Ghandy family. Good on PK to shut him up.

BTW, If you really think I care what anti nationals & deshdrohis in this forum calls me, you are more innocent than I thought. 😂

LOL...not sure since when you started giving certificate as who to is the best journalist in India. You only find him best and impartial bcoz he speaks the things you want to hear or what your political ideology subscribes. From where I see he is just a hate monger bigot who simply hates anything to do with BJP/Hinduism and does bootlicking of Ghandy family. Good on PK to shut him up.

BTW, If you really think I care what anti nationals & deshdrohis in this forum calls me, you are more innocent than I thought. 😂
Why do you think Arnab Goswami is the best? Please, share your reasons. :inti

Appreciate your honesty . You believe Modi is a God .

A few questions

1. Do you worship him & how ?

2. Mughals/Muslims ruled over a thousand years . What type of God was sent?

3. 2014 Hindus caused more atrocities. Can modi be possibly an evil god ?

Yes, I idolised him. We Indians are proud of our PM Modiji….. if u read India’s history it will upgrade ur knowledge and resolve your queries.

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The Gujarat riots were prior to 2014, so were the riots when the Babri Masjid was demolished by hindu mobs. Does that sound like the Hindus were cowering in fear of minorities before the almighty Modi came to rescue them?

On the one hand you say Congress is a pro-Muslim party, on the other hand you say Muslims were committing atrocities during this period. Is that because they wanted BJP rule alongside their hindutva bros? :unsure:

Gujarat riots were happened after Godhra incident which is done by Godhra Muslims. If that incident not happened Gujarat riots wouldn’t happened.

Muslim appeasement by congress over 70 years had cost India very much. They have made many policies act and policies in favor of Muslims that’s why Muslims became unlawful and arrogant. Congress purposely kept muslims uneducated to maintain their votebank

Gujarat riots were happened after Godhra incident which is done by Godhra Muslims. If that incident not happened Gujarat riots wouldn’t happened.

Muslim appeasement by congress over 70 years had cost India very much. They have made many policies act and policies in favor of Muslims that’s why Muslims became unlawful and arrogant. Congress purposely kept muslims uneducated to maintain their votebank

So now your language has changed from Muslims terrorising Hindus prior to 2014 to Congress appeasement of Muslims. Nice and crafty shifting of the goalposts. :kapil

Lol...who was oppressing Hindus in India. Congress, Owaisi or Deoband movement guys? :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I idolised him. We Indians are proud of our PM Modiji….. if u read India’s history it will upgrade ur knowledge and resolve your queries.

History is common knowledge but doesn’t agree with Your logic. You feel God sends a divine person whenever Hindus are facing atrocities but foreign armies easily conquered & controlled for years . Who was sent to fight the British ? Gandhi is the most well known figure but he was against RSS ?

Personally I don’t have much faith in modi doing anything divine after witnessing his failure to help India win the World Cup final v Australia.

You wanted Rahul Gandhi to give an interview to Arnab, didn't you? If Arnab isn't the best in your opinion, then who is and why? :inti

1. I have never said Rahul should give interview to Arnab. What I said was his political career took a lot of hit and his pappu image came infront of public after that 2012 interview with Arnab.

2. I asked the question why Rahul is not giving interview to any journalist. He can pick whoever he wants but atleast give interview to one popular news journalist.

3. Even if I did said Rahul must give interview to Arnab, which I didn't but lets assume it for this discussion, how does that translate to I am saying Arnab is the best journalist in India?

4. What I think of Arnab is for everyone to read in the thread dedicated for him. I used to him as a journalist back when was in times now and even like the way he manhandles pseudo seculars now. However, I know he is biased towards BJP and man enough to admit it. Looks like both Karan Thapar or brother @RexRex aren't and hence they go around giving certificates to people.

5. There is no journalist in India that is free and fair and without political bias. So I don't consider anyone as best.

Karan Thapar is what?

He is as biased as they come. Related to Nehru family.

Karan Thapar is what?

He is as biased as they come. Related to Nehru family.
While our friend RexRex is a little off there with the whole Karan Thapar being non biased, he holds pretty much 1 sided view however I do like some of his content..

While our friend RexRex is a little off there with the whole Karan Thapar being non biased, he holds pretty much 1 sided view however I do like some of his content..

Karan Thapar's father PN Thapar was appointed Chief of Army by Nehru. Thapar had to resign after the disastrous 1962 war.

This family is as biased as they come. Leftist history white washer Romila Thapar is a cousin of Karan Thapar.

Karan Thapar's father PN Thapar was appointed Chief of Army by Nehru. Thapar had to resign after the disastrous 1962 war.

This family is as biased as they come. Leftist history white washer Romila Thapar is a cousin of Karan Thapar.
Wasn't my fellow Malayalee from Kerala V.K Krishna Menon the defence minister during the whole China disaster in 1962?, I would place more of the blame of that Menon to be honest than Thapar.

Congress kept the tradition going by having another malayalee A.K.Antony as the defence minister till they lost in 2014, this guy is as fit to be a defence minister as our Puppu is to be a PM. I heard Antony even made a comment along the lines of; 'We don't need to build any infrastructure around the border with China, lets keep it as messy and undeveloped so in a war scenario Chinese would find it hard to enter into our territory 🤣

Moral of the story here, do not hand over any leadership of the country to Malayalees from India, it will be disasterous.

So now your language has changed from Muslims terrorising Hindus prior to 2014 to Congress appeasement of Muslims. Nice and crafty shifting of the goalposts. :kapil

I will give you thousands of examples how congress backed Muslims under their 70 years regime.

After the demolition of Babri masjid, riots were happened everywhere in India. It was a angry reaction of Muslim. It was know as 6th December riot. But do you know why 2nd riot I.e. January 93 riots happened in Mumbai? At whose provocation and backing it was happened? It was happened due to the backing of Congress central government. 6th December riots was very well controlled by Sudhakar Rao Naik government in Mumbai. Police gun down rioters and kept city under control. But majority of rioters killed were Muslims. This fact was not digested by central congress government. They suddenly replaced Sudhakar nail with Sharad Pawar, the most corrupt and biased towards Muslims. Then Muslims again started riots in Mumbai and police had taken no action against them as per orders by their superiors. Many innocent hindus were killed. Late Balasaheb Thackeray then gave final warning to Pawar government to stop the riot otherwise Hindus will retaliate. And rest is the history.

Thereafter till date Mumbai not witnessed any riots. Same thing for Gujarat. How many riots had happened in the state of UP under congress and SP rule ? Why riots are not happening now under Yogi Adityanath government? Central BJP government and UP government are the examples of good governance.

Indian Muslims are now aware that congress and other parties used them as vote bank and provoked them for riots, that’s why they are now backing BJP government

Thereafter till date Mumbai not witnessed any riots. Same thing for Gujarat. How many riots had happened in the state of UP under congress and SP rule ? Why riots are not happening now under Yogi Adityanath government? Central BJP government and UP government are the examples of good governance.
Who was the CM when Gujarat riots happened in 2002? :inti
Indian Muslims are now aware that congress and other parties used them as vote bank and provoked them for riots, that’s why they are now backing BJP government
Oh really? Then why do 'andhbhakhts' always claim that only Muslims vote for Congress? How could Congress have stayed in power for 70 years with only Muslim votes? That's the math you need to explain.

And when will Indian Hindus recognize that the BJP is exploiting them for votes and spreading hatred? :kp :inti

Who was the CM when Gujarat riots happened in 2002? :inti

Modiji, but congress was at Center and Gujarat riots happened after Godhra massacre. Why Godhra Muslims became so arrogant and burnt train of Hindu kar sevaks? It’s due to policies of congress, Muslims were under impression they can get away with anything.

Oh really? Then why do 'andhbhakhts' always claim that only Muslims vote for Congress? How could Congress have stayed in power for 70 years with only Muslim votes? That's the math you need to explain.

And when will Indian Hindus recognize that the BJP is exploiting them for votes and spreading hatred? :kp :inti

Not only Muslim votes, but ballot papers was also played big role in congress winning every election, how congress manipulated election process during its rule is subject of another debate. If u carefully perused record of election Commission high post officials under congress government, they were all got important government post like secretary, ambassador after their retirement, this tells the story.

Modiji, but congress was at Center and Gujarat riots happened after Godhra massacre.
Who will you blame for Delhi Riots, Manipur, Sandeshkhali then? :inti
It’s due to policies of congress, Muslims were under impression they can get away with anything.
Which policies? List them. If Muslims used to get away with anything during Congress rule, do you think the same is true for Hindus now under BJP? Can they also get away with anything? :inti

Not only Muslim votes, but ballot papers was also played big role in congress winning every election, how congress manipulated election process during its rule is subject of another debate. If u carefully perused record of election Commission high post officials under congress government, they were all got important government post like secretary, ambassador after their retirement, this tells the story.
So, according to you, Muslims voted for Congress, and the rest of their votes were due to manipulating the election process? Can you list the strongest parties during that period and explain why the BJP can't manipulate now? :kp

Who will you blame for Delhi Riots, Manipur, Sandeshkhali then? :inti

Which policies? List them. If Muslims used to get away with anything during Congress rule, do you think the same is true for Hindus now under BJP? Can they also get away with anything? :inti

So, according to you, Muslims voted for Congress, and the rest of their votes were due to manipulating the election process? Can you list the strongest parties during that period and explain why the BJP can't manipulate now? :kp

Delhi riots were staged riot at the instigation of opposition party over CAA, Manipur problem exist since Britishers, nobody solved it and congress added fuel by making controversial law of ppls from majority cannot purchase land in minority’s area. If such type discrimination done riots bound to happen.

Many policies n acts in favor of Muslims to lure them eg. waqf board act etc.

Congress was famous for booth capturing, that’s why they enjoyed power for many years

I will give you thousands of examples how congress backed Muslims under their 70 years regime.

After the demolition of Babri masjid, riots were happened everywhere in India. It was a angry reaction of Muslim. It was know as 6th December riot. But do you know why 2nd riot I.e. January 93 riots happened in Mumbai? At whose provocation and backing it was happened? It was happened due to the backing of Congress central government. 6th December riots was very well controlled by Sudhakar Rao Naik government in Mumbai. Police gun down rioters and kept city under control. But majority of rioters killed were Muslims. This fact was not digested by central congress government. They suddenly replaced Sudhakar nail with Sharad Pawar, the most corrupt and biased towards Muslims. Then Muslims again started riots in Mumbai and police had taken no action against them as per orders by their superiors. Many innocent hindus were killed. Late Balasaheb Thackeray then gave final warning to Pawar government to stop the riot otherwise Hindus will retaliate. And rest is the history.

Unfortunately no one takes hindutva version of history seriously so you wasted too much time typing all that out. I always cross check these fantasies with international press to get a true picture.

Unfortunately no one takes hindutva version of history seriously so you wasted too much time typing all that out. I always cross check these fantasies with international press to get a true picture.

As per your knowledge, Hindutva history is false…. The world only praise Heroes not villains…. You will find statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji everywhere on the world, but not an Aurangzeb one

One thing good about Modi is that he allows other to make fun of him
====
'When ED will question him...': Rahul Gandhi targets PM Modi over 'Parmatma ne mujhe bheja hai' comment

He further claimed that the Prime Minister would allegedly say that he does not know anything about it and was asked to do so by 'parmatma'.

Rahul Gandhi, however, was not the only Opposition leader who took a jibe at the Prime Minister over his 'parmatma' remark
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Monday alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has cooked up the 'not biological' story to purportedly avoid the Enforcement Directorate's (ED) questions about Adani after the Lok Sabha elections. He further claimed that the Prime Minister would allegedly say that he does not know anything about it and was asked to do so by 'parmatma'.

Source: Business Today

As per your knowledge, Hindutva history is false…. The world only praise Heroes not villains…. You will find statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji everywhere on the world, but not an Aurangzeb one

I think statues are more significant in pagan societies than Muslim ones. I doubt you would find statues of Chatarapati or Aurangzeb in Afghanistan for example, but maybe your PM can arrange one to be built within the near future. What do you think? :unsure:

I think statues are more significant in pagan societies than Muslim ones. I doubt you would find statues of Chatarapati or Aurangzeb in Afghanistan for example, but maybe your PM can arrange one to be built within the near future. What do you think? :unsure:

Don't muslims pray towards a gigantic black box in Mecca ?

Back