ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

If you offered me 56/0 after first 10 I'd have bitten your hand off.

Still disappointing to play out two maidens in the first ten PP overs.

"Still disappointing to play out 2 maidens" :)) Markhor cracks me up

On a side note, good to see some Pakistan support at the ground who are making their voices heard and blowing the horns! the ticket prices were ridiculous! very few re-sell them on the ICC website

Azhar ali is moving too much across the crease. Expected better from a test batsman. Almost out 2 times lbw.

The less overs bumrah has towars the back end, the better... dent that ball ajju u beautayyyyy!!!

[MENTION=138836]WC-Passion[/MENTION] you are right, it may not always be comfortable to watch the game from the ground etc and price don't help but in such situations we need to still try and support the team if we can, the fans can really boost their team on the pitch! India must be enjoying this support largely in their favour

Lol aggressive Kohli scared... Dhoni doing captaincy

Where are those indians calling pak vs srilanka a gali cricket cause of missed chances? Indians already missed three clear chances

That should calm Fakhar nerves. Good start by Pak.

Could be a blessing in disguise that we were put in to bat. We would have bowled first. At least we get our weakness out first the batting. Bowling our strength inshAllah we do it. Could be some wisdom why IK also said Pak should bat first. This wil be the blessing

Back