ICC CT 2017, Group B | Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 12th June, 2017 | Cardiff | Sri Lanka innings

Everyone who hates on junaid on this forum seriously needs to get a life tell me if you have a better option

Fahim Ashraf looks athletic but needs to work on his throwing..

Meanwhile, Amir released all the pressure because of his pathetic line and length..

Guna is on the move.... If you dont get him out soon, the run rate will spiral out of control...

Out of 12 balls Amir has hit the wickets just once....

Really shouldn't have dropped Shadab. Fahim should've been brought in for azhar

Amir is being overshadowed by Junaid here. So I will ask you guys again, Is he still the best in your team? Hasn't been able to swing it and has looked a lot less threatening than some of the other bowlers in the tournament.

If the pitch is flat, we don't have the bats to chase any score above 250. I guess the hope was nice while it lasted. They must have replaced the pitch after the last game.

Sri Lanka seem in a hurry today. full of confidence too

I would replace Amir with Hasan Ali. He's bowling trash lines. Bowling version of Ahmed Shehzad and Hafeez. Bowls defensive lines which takes wickets out if the equations and also released pressure.

Why Amir keep bowling on leg sides? Why not Azhar Mahmood rectifying him?

That's some epic counter attack from Sri Lanka but one of them is gonna go soon.

Problem is we will always be crippled opening with the likes of Azhar Ali when chasing anything above 270

Amir is being overshadowed by Junaid here. So I will ask you guys again, Is he still the best in your team? Hasn't been able to swing it and has looked a lot less threatening than some of the other bowlers in the tournament.

He just got hit 2 fours in 3 balls, for someone with a nickname like yours you're really crafty are you?

Don't understand why Shadab was dropped. You need a leggie in situations like these. Shadab is the one who broke the massive partnership against India. And we saw what tahir did to Sri Lanka. Shadab is also a better ODI batsman than azhar who only has a negative effect

If the pitch is flat, we don't have the bats to chase any score above 250. I guess the hope was nice while it lasted. They must have replaced the pitch after the last game.

Lankan bowlers are average, anything below 330 and PCT can make history.

There's nothing Junaid could've done there. Terrific batting by the Lankans.

Mathews and Chandimal really need to come to party today, damn this lankan batting ain't bad at all considering they are missing tharanga and perera, why are they ranked so low?

Don't understand why Shadab was dropped. You need a leggie in situations like these. Shadab is the one who broke the massive partnership against India. And we saw what tahir did to Sri Lanka. Shadab is also a better ODI batsman than azhar who only has a negative effect

But Azhar is a senior...

He just got hit 2 fours in 3 balls, for someone with a nickname like yours you're really crafty are you?

Come on you cant keep defending Amir. Every match some bowler overshadows him

These flat tracks will surely open your eyes regarding your attack. Unlike the last game for you guys where you found movement with the new and old ball and with it being a bit two paced your pacers did the job but come a flat track and your pacers will also struggle.

Lankan bowlers are average, anything below 330 and PCT can make history.

Nope pak won't chase over 300, even against this lankan attack, this is a pressure game, barring a freak malik special, 300+ would seal the game for lanka

Come on you cant keep defending Amir. Every match some bowler overshadows him

Where have I defended him? I was responding to a point that Junaid right now is playing better, just as Crafty posted he got hit by 2 fours.

Amir needs to be attacking, that's all.

Shame on Micky to keep both Azhar and Hafeez in the playing eleven. PCB should get rid of Inzamam and Micky

Front boundary being too small is why they dropped Shadab.

Mathews and Chandimal really need to come to party today, damn this lankan batting ain't bad at all considering they are missing tharanga and perera, why are they ranked so low?
Their bowling isnt great. Pakistan will be in the game even if Sri Lanka score 250+ here. Some of our batsmen have made a career out of bashing Sri Lanka.

Back