ICC CT 2017, Group B | Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 12th June, 2017 | Cardiff | Sri Lanka innings

Everyone who hates on junaid on this forum seriously needs to get a life tell me if you have a better option
Ehtisham Sultan, Bashir, Irfan Jr and Mudassar are all better than the dross that is Junaid.

Both Amir and Junaid define mediocrity. Even a club opener won't get out to such harmless bowling.

I still feel like a wicket is around the corner with Junaid bowling. Sri Lanka will be under pressure because of the last over. I feel like these two are extremely talented but impatient batsmen and that might cost them.

Good over by Amir, remarkable how after one over judgements get passed here.

I personally think Amir is most talented but his poor tactics deprive him if wickets.

I have not seen much of his talent except being able to swing when conditions are helpful. Being a wicketless wonder is not going to help his team win games

If Srilanka gets a good start,they will be the favorites here to win.We all know,how team of Pakistan crumble under pressure.Put up a good score around 300,that is all required for Srilanka.

These Indian's bragging like they have some world class pace attack, same attack that SL bullied to chase 320.

I also feel Junaid can get a wicket as the batters are being over aggressive against him.

watching junaid after long long time. there is definitely a kink in his bowling action. are umpires and match officials blind?

Good over by Amir, remarkable how after one over judgements get passed here.

He is over 90 without taking a wicket in this series. How is it based on one over? How does being a wicketless wonder help his team? Meanwhile Junaid takes a wicket. Amir supporters will say its because of Amir's pressure despite both batsmen hitting every over so far

I have a bad feeling.. the body language of our guys is not very encouraging

I personally feel many teams have seen amir as the main threat bowler and have had a plan to play him out/be cautious

How times have changed seriously that much of over cast and ball not even swinging a bit it's like they are playing on a road not in Wales this is really bad for the game tbh a bowler like amir would be swinging it bananas if the pitches had anything to offer for the swing bowlers in these conditions.

I want one more over from junaid. He can then be replaced by Hasan.

And he gets a wicket on the very first ball. Thanks Sarfraz for keeping confidence in the second best pacer in your team after Hassan Ali.

Junaid is more experienced in loi than Amir (due to his ban)

These Indian's bragging like they have some world class pace attack, same attack that SL bullied to chase 320.

Bro on that pitch with the way their batsmen were playing your bowlers would have also been taken to the cleaners. Actually our pacers still did a decent job it was only Jadeja and Panama who really were blasted away.

He is over 90 without taking a wicket in this series. How is it based on one over? How does being a wicketless wonder help his team? Meanwhile Junaid takes a wicket. Amir supporters will say its because of Amir's pressure despite both batsmen hitting every over so far

He is not as good as many fans hype him and neither as bad as haters say,defn in the middle but still among their toughest in PcT because opposition plans for him,he defn doesn't seem as keen Pak bowlers of yesteryears but still better than current lot.

What you said was nonsense. Both the batsmen were hitting every over anyways.

Your opinion. With such impatient batsmen on the crease and attacking lines, even Ashok Dinda would get a wicket. It is Amirs defensive strategy that deprives him of wickets.

Bro on that pitch with the way their batsmen were playing your bowlers would have also been taken to the cleaners. Actually our pacers still did a decent job it was only Jadeja and Panama who really were blasted away.
What else can you see through your crystal ball?

a good over by amir brougt this wicket

Because the batsmen were not hitting in every over? This blind Amir worshiping is sickening to be honest, its not fandom, just blind hero worship

Yes, this wicket deserves to be included in Amir's column.

He's behind all the wickets that Pakistani bowlers take.

I couldn't agree more. Am just grateful that Wahab is gone, because while both he and Amir were bowling and not taking wickets it was really difficult to tell which one we should give credit to.

Looks like gonna be another wicketless day for amir. Drop him if he doesnt get a wicket in this match.

A few overs from Hafeez wouldn't be a bad idea here. Maybe he can get Dickwella.

Sri Lanka have a strong domestic structure, and their school cricket in particular is top notch. All of their young batsmen are technical, dynamic and stylish. You can see that they have been properly coached.

Back