ICC CT 2017, Group B | Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 12th June, 2017 | Cardiff | Sri Lanka innings

SL 62/1 (11.1 Ovs) CRR: 5.55

All eyes on Fahim....

I feel he will get a wicket as he is an unknown

Good pace by Fahim started with 136 and now 138 koh

Imad should just bowl wicket to wicket he bowls too wide to dickwela

How much will PAK be happy to chase here? I think anything < 320 with SL bowling PAK should fancy their chances.

Couldn't agree more but it's only handful of schools that are at the fore front in producing that talent and only kids from lower class don't manage to get into those schools..

Lack of school cricket in Pakistan means that kids from the upper and middle class cannot get into cricket, which means we have narrowed our talent pool. PCB needs to follow the SL model.

Azhar Ali has some serious connection somewhere to keep getting selected.

Great start this from SL.Seams like a bad decision to chase.Batting first in a knockout match would have been much better and considering the way we chase I think it may not be a good choice.

Decent start from SL, if wickets not taken then they can run away with an imposing total.

I am supporting Pak in this one BTW, having Pak in Sf will make it more interesting and watch worthy.

go Pak

Azhar Ali has some serious connection somewhere to keep getting selected.

He has a high rep in the board and you count out the fact that he's out best test batsmen Test cricket plays a huge part towards his selection

139 KPH from Fahim. Looks like he's someone to work with. Can be a future 145 KPH bowling option.

It's way too easy for SL batsmen. Both batsmen are batting at a SR of over 100.

We need wickets here or find a way to slowly dry up the easy runs.

Fahim has the bowling action of a dibbly-dobbly County bowler from the 90's.

Fahim looks gun barrel straight with mediocre control so far

Holy the hate is so real here the guy just bowled his first international over and people have already started bashing him calm down.

I am impressed by SL batting

Their RBW is exemplary. If a team like BD could ever run like this we would be easily scoring 300+ often.

Lanka likely to score over 300+ here. Let us see.

Fahim is releasing the pressure just the way Wahab has been doing for years, take him out the attack now.

Both these little young lads striking it over a hundred worrying signs for pakistanis

Amir bowls three dot balls and Junaid's wicket is credited to him. Junaid bowled two maiden overs. Wonder why Amir is not good enough to take wicket on the pressure built by Junaid in his next overs?
Ouch that practical question hurt

I am impressed by SL batting

Their RBW is exemplary. If a team like BD could ever run like this we would be easily scoring 300+ often.

Lanka likely to score over 300+ here. Let us see.

They have found a good set of young batters. Need three good bowlers to be in top 4.

Back