ICC CT 2017, Group B | Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 12th June, 2017 | Cardiff | Sri Lanka innings

These Sri Lankan youngsters were absolute flops for last 6 month but they presisted with them. We still don't learn anything and keep on playing Shehzad, Hafeez and Azhar

Cheeta Hasan Ali

Very Good start by SL big score on cards. Only good thing is our TTFs like Azhar Ali Hafeez fancy SL more than any other team

And people comparing him with Bumrah and Fiz...'

Seems to me that only Hassan has the courage to pitch the ball up and hence he just took a wicket. Amir and junaid were pitching considerably shorter. You can't be scared of being driven at this stage. It's do or die. Pitch it up guys.

always said hasan should be used as opening bowler, dont know wht amir the mediocre keeps getting that opportunity

Not looking good for India. SL might just get that 250+ victory margin here:(

LOL .... SL will get at max 320. Pak's death bowling is generally good. No way either team is winning by a huge margin. Ind will be group toppers. Ind and Eng have been the two best teams this tourney so they deserve to face off in the finals.

As i type that Hasan gets 1 :misbah

Babar Azam can take notes from Kusal Mendis. Whilst Babar eats up a lot of deliveries getting set, Mendis just eases through the gears.

Such an elegant and classy young batsman.

While Hasan Ali's celebration is ugly, I like that it is unique to him.

Babar Azam can take notes from Kusal Mendis. Whilst Babar eats up a lot of deliveries getting set, Mendis just eases through the gears.

You have committed blasphemy by critizing the best thing to happen to world cricket since sliced bread. We all know superstar Babar is above criticism.

babar Azam's stricke rate must be more than Mendis, also I am sure he has more 100's

LOL .... SL will get at max 320. Pak's death bowling is generally good. No way either team is winning by a huge margin. Ind will be group toppers. Ind and Eng have been the two best teams this tourney so they deserve to face off in the finals.

As i type that Hasan gets 1 :misbah

I have too much faith I guess in the Pak batting lineup :afridi1

Babar is similar. Has just been in poor form recently.

Chandimal gone :out: fahim strikes.

Lucky wicket though.

Ali is a special bowler. Meanwhile Fahim takes a wicket too

Really impressed with Fahim's pace. Though need to work on seam a bit.

May be the wicket will give him the confidence he needed

Faheem gets a wicket too!! Yeah! Boy! You already have some haters! Prove these haters wrong

You have committed blasphemy by critizing the best thing to happen to world cricket since sliced bread. We all know superstar Babar is above criticism.
He is simply out of form these days. Has been since the later part of WI tour.

Lol at PP'ers critizing a lad who was just two overs into his career. Thank God these fans are no where near team management

Benefits of pitching the ball up. U call it lucky I call it brave

Back