ICC CT 2017, Group B | Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 12th June, 2017 | Cardiff | Sri Lanka innings

You lot are honestly pathetic. Criticizing a guy who has just bowled the first few overs of his career, citing him as a 'trundler' when he's easily hitting 138kph-140kph and then calling his wicket 'lucky.' Meanwhile, you lot will defend the wicketless wonder Amir to death just because he USED to be good some good 6-7 years back. Kudos to you all.

Post of the week.

There is big difference in attitude and approach of Hasan Vs Amir.
Hasan is running hard, have aggressive mindset. Amir used to run hard, not since he returned, he has no intend, looks like bowling same ball over and over again. Its really disappointing, he has so much natural talent and technique, all wasted

Oh my God Fahim bowled 2 back to back wides. Off with his head! Should never be selected again. How did he get into this team? The world is ending! AMIR AMIR AMIR.

He is bowling ok, apart from the two wides. He is pretty pacy. No seam or swing though

Fahim balling too far from the wickets. Needs to come in a tad with his runup. Will trouble thr batsman abit more. His pace is fine.

Oh my God Fahim bowled 2 back to back wides. Off with his head! Should never be selected again. How did he get into this team? The world is ending! AMIR AMIR AMIR.

That's PakPassion for you

This has got to be the shortest pakistan Team I can remember not one player over 6 feet.

You see sorts of people on Pakpassion. Don't be disheartened.

280 is a match winning total on this ground. This is the best pitch for fast bowlers in this CT as per commies.

To get to 280 they have to make 6 an over from here. So it is not easy with only 7 in hand. But if they let these guys build a partnership it is not totally out of reach.

Pakistan have it so easy. ICC desperate to get Pakistan into the semis. :(

It's still a road. And how do we have it easy exactly? The other team plays on the same surface. We beat South Africa and this Sri Lankan batting lineup chased 320 against your attack

I like [MENTION=138599]Lynx[/MENTION] probably among the few logical posters about when it comes to his objectivity, either you have it or you don't

Agreed. Should definitely post more. Ever since the Champions Trophy, we've seen lots of retired PPers making comebacks and pots of lurkers posting too. I wish all of them could be more consistent because some people like [MENTION=2501]Savak[/MENTION] and [MENTION=138599]Lynx[/MENTION] provide brilliant insight.

You lot are honestly pathetic. Criticizing a guy who has just bowled the first few overs of his career, citing him as a 'trundler' when he's easily hitting 138kph-140kph and then calling his wicket 'lucky.' Meanwhile, you lot will defend the wicketless wonder Amir to death just because he USED to be good some good 6-7 years back. Kudos to you all.

Well said... So many arm chair experts on this forum who think they can bowl better than Fahim and Amir is their golden boy.

These same arm chair experts just know how to smash the keys on the keyboards and won't even be able to bowl two overs on an actual cricket field.

Cmon Dickwella. After all that emotional blubber you spouted after the India game, do something of note :misbah3

Sri lanka tuk tuking now, they need to keep the boundaries going anything less than 300 and their bowlers will leak it away.

It annoying, not sure why people would give a "badwa" (is that what you call it ? :yk) to a debutant ! and wish for him to fail

Haha, yes. Not exactly 'badwa' but that is how it is pronounced usually. The correct way to say it would be "bad'dua" with "bad" being pronounced as "bud".

Over rate is very very slow. Needs to do something about it sarfaraz. Dont want to end up lile tharanga.

Mathews can't make use of a free hit.

Edit: Pathetic delivery and he hits a four.

First 4 after 13th over.

Gangu bot is here to talk trash. Thankfully India isnt playing today.

[MENTION=141922]ExpressPacer[/MENTION] [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] [MENTION=6809]nitrous[/MENTION] Thank you guys, for the compliments. I'll definitely try to post more here but I see such knee jerk reactions on a consistent basis on this forum that it makes me want to tear my hair out. The bias and hate, the blatant favouring of players, no objectivity. Ugh.

Dickwella has great skills of rotating strike.

Infact all SL batsmen have this now. They are going to be a great team soon.

[MENTION=141922]ExpressPacer[/MENTION] [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] [MENTION=6809]nitrous[/MENTION] Thank you guys, for the compliments. I'll definitely try to post more here but I see such knee jerk reactions on a consistent basis on this forum that it makes me want to tear my hair out. The bias and hate, the blatant favouring of players, no objectivity. Ugh.

It's chill bro. I guess everyone has a right to their opinion and more importantly, such biases, masala and favoritism only makes PP more fun.

Azhar cannot rotate the strike like this even if he is batting at 100

Should be Fahim's last over. Hafeez is good enough to bowl a few more cheap overs and then back to Wasim and the frontline quicks we go.

Have a bad feeling about this match though. If Pakistan lose this game as well, I'll be taking a break from Pakpassion at least until the England vs South Africa tests start. Hoping for an English win (if Pakistan lose here).

this fahim kid is very raw. Can be worked with tho....has some pace and isn't a complete dud with the batsman. Would persist with him, remember he's 10kph odd more on average than Anwar Botham.

Back