ICC CT 2017, Group B | Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 12th June, 2017 | Cardiff | Sri Lanka innings

It is beyond me why Hafeez hasn't been called for chucking. The second delivery of this over was a blatant chuck. Would rather lose than win with such cheaters.

If Fahim can provide required accelerations at the end of the innings i'll take 6~7 overs with below 6 RPO.

It is beyond me why Hafeez hasn't been called for chucking. The second delivery of this over was a blatant chuck. Would rather lose than win with such cheaters.

It is a hard to imagine someone can modify his bowling action at the age of 35 and bowl every single delivery with the new action. It is what it is.

e.g if Sarfraz gets banned and we qualify then who will keep?

I feel Fahim will be unluckily (run?) out for 2 off 3 as a Pak batting choke occurs.

I hope they persist with faheem. With work and experience he can be a leading all rounder. Hope he doesn't go the way of Yasir Arafat, Bilawal bhatti, Hammad Azam and anwar ali

Gunaratne and Perrera vs Amir at the death.

Hope Amir is injury free and doesn't pull up again :sanga

It's chill bro. I guess everyone has a right to their opinion and more importantly, such biases, masala and favoritism only makes PP more fun.

That's true, I guess. The only thing which does my head in is when something is so blatantly obvious and people refuse to see it due to their own biases. Ah well.

It is a hard to imagine someone can modify his bowling action at the age of 35 and bowl every single delivery with the new action. It is what it is.

I have a strong bias against him but frankly, all personal opinions aside, this is blatant chucking, even by the old standards.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Imad brings so much swagger on the field. Too bad it's not out.

Kusal Perera is a BIG miss for this Lankan side. Imagine having him, Gunaratne and Thisara Perera at 6, 7 and 8. Dhananjaya looks an orthodox bat as far as I know of him. This match depends on these 2 guys currently at the crease to at least take Lanka to 240/250 and set the base for their power hitters at the end. Worrying think for Pak is no one looks like taking a wicket apart from Hasan.

I actually want Lanka to post 300+ so our pathetic batsmen have nowhere to hide. Even if it means us going out.

Dickwella's knock is a good example for some Pakistani batsmen. :azhar2:hafeez2:babar

Hasan deserved an extended spell

Cant afford to sit back and give an easy passage . They can easily make up at the death.

Lol Ganguly thought it was out :)))

Even to the naked eye he was in by a good feet or so.

SL not panicking and picking up easy singles and doubles.

While i type this Anglo hits a big one.

Pak needs a wicket here

Dislike Imad but he has been pretty decent up till now in the match.

Sri Lanka should learn from South Africa and collapse from here or else they will never be No.1 team.:bm

I remember back in the day Hafeez would usually conceded like 8-10 runs from 5 overs at this point.

Bowling first on this flat deck in a QF by side which ant chase anything over 250 is as foolish as it gets....managment should get the blame for this poor decision

They will say it was a green pamaba and 200 was par

Most likely explanation from Hafeez:

''Look, just because a team scores 300 doesn't mean you have to bat aggressively. My plan was to stay on the crease and set the base so others could hit lower down the order., but they let us down.'' :hafeez2

I actually want Lanka to post 300+ so our pathetic batsmen have nowhere to hide. Even if it means us going out.

That's very illogical,just because the batting isn't good you don't want your team to progress,down the years no one will remember who was in form or how was the batting,but only the trophy or whether PCT made it to KOs.

Back