ICC CT 2017, Group B | Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 12th June, 2017 | Cardiff | Sri Lanka innings

Pak bowling line already picked up more wickets than what Indian bowlers managed :yk

ordinary bowler fahim. everything full pitched and wide. lucky to get that wicket

And to all the people who keep mentioning Hasan Ali's height he just proved to you all it's not about height it's about skill which that 6 "2 wahab riaz doesn't have and this 5"9 Hasan does.

Looks like faheem has a knuckle ball that's pitched full and wide

Fahim cranked it up to 87mph on the back off that wicket was fired up :))

[SUB][SUB][/SUB][/SUB]
Pak bowling line already picked up more wickets than what Indian bowlers managed :yk

Your ATG bowling line up restricted chokers to 219 while our army of trundlers restricted the chokers to 191 :)

Not impressed by fahim's control so far. Early days though. Lets hope for the best. Impressed by his pace. High 130s is good for an allrounder.

Hasan was consistently over 140 in WI. Maybe playing so much cricket is having an impact on his body. Should he play Tests?

2wickets. What about other games

Didn't need to take any wickets against pakistan as they were bowled out for 160, had a bad game against lanka (still had the best economy) and then came out with a match winning performance in a pressure game, what more do you want?

Hold your horses guys SriLanka have enough batsman to setup good total and we have poor batting line.

Can't say that was a great delivery that got him a wicket.

Lanka need to regroup. Get to 200 after 40 overs without losing too more than a wicket more

Hasan bowling well. Looks dangerous which is refreshing our pacers have tended not to look like taking wickets even if they bowl well and keep the runs down (i.e. often Amir).

Honestly speaking junaid bowled better than Amir. Amir is bowling like a machine on a good length. No creativity. No surprise he isn't getting wickets. Junaid was keeping them guessing and trying different things.

I am honestly disappointed in amir

Perhaps. But then again, he's hardly played one Test.

Yes but when he came into the scene he was good with variety and stuff however he is really accurate now as well and is hitting the seam on regular basis

It amazes me how much is everyone obsessed with pace...

It's probably why a scrub like Wahab keeps making the squad all the time.

Didn't need to take any wickets against pakistan as they were bowled out for 160, had a bad game against lanka (still had the best economy) and then came out with a match winning performance in a pressure game, what more do you want?

Lacks bite in bowling. Would like to see him in long run.

Nicely bowled. Pakistani bowlers hitting the right lines.

Who?? Hasan Ali?? I don't think so

fahim

CI

He was born in Kasur, a city close to the Indian border, and about a 45-minute drive from Lahore. You might know the city for the shrine of Bulleh Shah, the celebrated Sufi poet-saint, and also as the birthplace of Noor Jehan, one of Pakistan's most famous singers. If he plays for Pakistan, Ashraf could become another reason the city is known for - he would be the first from Kasur to play for Pakistan.

You lot are honestly pathetic. Criticizing a guy who has just bowled the first few overs of his career, citing him as a 'trundler' when he's easily hitting 138kph-140kph and then calling his wicket 'lucky.' Meanwhile, you lot will defend the wicketless wonder Amir to death just because he USED to be good some good 6-7 years back. Kudos to you all.

I guess he is talking about hassan ali

Hassan Ali is from mandi bahaudinn which is my city but some people say he got selected from mandi bahaudinn but he originally from Gujranwala I would really like to know where he's from if someone has nay information on him

I don't understand so much hate for faheem.He has bowled decently so far

Back