ICC T20 World Cup 2022 | Pakistan v South Africa | Group 2 | SCG | 03 November | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget about this match

our next target should be "India Final Na Khelay"

I really feel for Babar Azam. He is such a terrific talent. \

Not as a T20 batsman though. I mean if Pakistan players were available in the IPL, I doubt Babar would be anything better than a bench IPL player if he got picked at all & wouldn't get much of an auction price.

In compassion a fit Shaheen Afridi would be a hot IPL option & would get a top price.

Ifthikar has been the only batter who looked good in this tournament so far. Others have been clueless.

Hen can play cut and some shots square of the wicket. None of the other Pak batters are doing that.
Very important in Australia.

Well Pakistan have Umar Sharjeel Fakhar who’s injured probably few others aswell but the wrong batsmen were picked clear selection errors.

I have heard same explanations when asif, khushdil, haider, nawaz, rizwan won us dead rubbers nothing new, we will make him hero today like we did before. Don't get surprised if some fans here will open thread, m. Haris new captain? Lolx
Congratulations for another fake hero.

This is t20 that's what works here if you don't like this style of cricket then you need to watch odi and tests only

Well iftikhar signalling wide when it hits on his pad [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]

For an indian fan 3 takeaways for me on pak team since Asia cup
- Nawaz can bat and will be a mainstay allrounder.
- Your Quicks - SSA, Naseem, S Dahani, Rauf can all tonk 6's - this is useful especially in t20 cricket-they can add useful runs
- M Harris showed a wonderful prototype of T20 batting. Off course i am commenting on too small a sample size basing on today's match, but such guys need to be encouraged for the future.

Less than 150 against this south African team is a nothing total .

t20 cricket has totally devoured pakistans top batsman , for his own good he needs a little time away from t20 cricket. May be on return play some 4 day cricket and try to refresh his mind.

he seems mentally shot. Forget about the rest and only think about scoring a lot of runs in domestic cricket. Should not go playing against england without playing any 4 day cricket. Its really sad seeing him like this as a pakistan fan.

An inform Umar Akmal would be nice to watch on these wickets he can really cut and pull the fast bowlers.

So much for Middle order

It’s the middle order that has been doing well for us!

So much for Middle order

It’s the middle order that has been doing well for us!

I think the criticism was largely for Khushdil, Asif and Haider. All 3 are on the bench in this game

This is t20 that's what works here if you don't like this style of cricket then you need to watch odi and tests only

Maybe you should stick to baseball or Ipl. Slogging only works sometimes even in T20 world cup. You need an anchor or 2. Esp in Australia where 160 is almost always a winning total.

150-160 should be a winning total- however Pakistan bowling is generally mentally weak compared to Sa, Aus, India, NZ, England so not too sure.

I have always wondered how Tabraiz Shamsi became the no1 T20 bowler at one point? He's been nothing special, IMHO.

The thing is that after going back we will be back playing in our backyard where rizwan style of play can get them runs and all will be brushed under thae carpet

What a loser he got bat on that and he didn’t review?!?!?

Maybe you should stick to baseball or Ipl. Slogging only works sometimes even in T20 world cup. You need an anchor or 2. Esp in Australia where 160 is almost always a winning total.

Well at the moment iftikhars and nawaz's slogging is putting runs on the board not rizwans and babars anchoring

Nawaz wth is wrong with you man?!!!!! Why are you so carefree????

If review saved him iftikhar would had been run out

When you think the innings is back on track we lose a wicket. Should still get to minimum 160 her.

For the first time in this tournament I am livid with Nawaz!!!

he cant have been run out...as it would have been dead ball. Mental midgets all of pak batsmen honestly really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back