ICC T20 World Cup 2022 | Pakistan v South Africa | Group 2 | SCG | 03 November | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
i liked the intent today they have been aggressive even though losing wickets..even though we are a batter short all bowlers can hit a long way they should always have this mentality in T20s

Where are th posters that hated on shadab

Ji oye Shadab, coming down to 148 kph and smashes it and now :six

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] obviously knows nothing about cricket. Shadab is the best spin bowling all rounder in the world

Great recovery after the timid start. This is a patta, so these two should target 190+.

That's why i am a fan of Shadab. I can't think of anyone, may be Shakib being the other, who are full time bowler and full time batsman.

Too be honest, these are alll wild slogs .. not sustainable every game.

another 6 this time by Shahdab...I am enjoying this 'humiliation' so far...

Great recovery after the timid start. This is a patta, so these two should target 190+.

And here come the indian brigade to take credit away.

Lol phatta, bowlers are bowling at pace of 148kph plus. Not easy to bat. Pakistan has been skillfull

Shadab Khan is going to become a white ball legend. Will easily walk into a world XI now.

When Pakistani batsmen are hitting like that, you know it is a good wicket. Don't know what Babar, Rizwan and Shan were doing.

i liked the intent today they have been aggressive even though losing wickets..even though we are a batter short all bowlers can hit a long way they should always have this mentality in T20s

This recovery was possible only because of Haris innings. His cameo ensured we were not too far behind in spite of early wickets.

Good to see this T20 intent from Pakistan batters. Iftikhar looks confident and hitting well.

Lol phatta, bowlers are bowling at pace of 148kph plus. Not easy to bat. Pakistan has been skillfull

What does nationality have to do with the post?

Good for iftilhar not slowing for a fifty

Indians on this forum are perhaps the bigger supporter of the pakistan team than the pakistani posters. That's the reason why we are here. I like Pakistani team and want to see them doing well.

Iftikhar looks like a bollywood villian. A copy of Kabir Bedi.

Against India, sa never bought fielders in the deep long on and off. They were at mid. For Pakistan they had to remove 3rd man and fine leg and bring in long on and off

Again what does pace have to do with nature of the pitch?

Haris should open. Top 20 side ensure they have batsmen who can clear the field during the Power play.

Against India, sa never bought fielders in the deep long on and off. They were at mid. For Pakistan they had to remove 3rd man and fine leg and bring in long on and off

Because Perth had massive bounce, impossible to hit to long on and long off.

If Haris, Shadab, Nawaz and Ifti can play like this why can't Babar, Rizwan and Shan

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] ICC=PCB they have given batting friendly pitch for Pakistan against RSA and fast bouncy Perth pitch for India against RSA

Pitch nothing to do with..

Can't believe India struggled against SA lol

This pitch is as flat as a rawalpindi chappathi. I feel for SA bowlers.

Indians crying about pitch :)))

Meanwhile chacha gets another 50

I love you iftikhar

I know it's been asked many times but is Pakistan mathematically out or there's still a chance if India loses to Zimbabwe?

Pakistani middle order has done very well this WC. That potentially match winning recovery against India, this innings. Too much was made about their incompetence, fact is they never got enough time in previous bilaterals to make their mark. Ability is not an issue, the more game time you have, more you will shine.

Ifti is a gun in these conditions, gets his 50.

This is the Pakistan that gets the blood rushing through my veins!!!

Where are so many Indians coming from and crying about pitch :)))

lmao pak showing india how to play
lucky indians know how to buy umpires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back