ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

A nothing shot from Kohli..

Vm9VsF5.png

4kPHCCM.png

Bright side, he didn’t get out to Haris. Sorry guys shot of the decade lives on :)

Pakistan need to be disciplined here , no need to try too hard , just stick to proper line and lengths

The pitch has enough juice. Ball should hit the deck to extract the movement.

I don't think Kohli should open anymore. He had a role in IPL. That is okay. for INdia he must bat at 3 with Jaiswal opening.

I like the intent to score by former Kaptaan. :vk

Yes he got out but he is playing the right way.

Top order collapse usually happens with good balls. But today India gifted wickets on this track. Toe ended again. Ball is not coming on

Or it reflects his mental scaring and lack of self belief against Rohit Sharma. Mentally he has surrendered to Rohit and acknowledges he can't get him out hence the smile to mask his helplessness.

or maybe Shaheen Shah Afridi was smiling because he knew at 2.4 overs he would send Sharma back to the Pavilion?

Savak, sorry your Bollywood script has been ruined by reality here.

brilliant plan by India to get Axar early and induce a wide from Shaheen

Pakistan need to put their foot on the throat.

Kohli and Rohit both in the dugout.
Yep, been too many loose deliveries for my liking. Just need to stick to basics and let conditions do work.

We CANNOT afford to give extras. Whats wrong with these bowlers losing momentum after taking wickets man.

Two of the most experienced players played uncharateristic shots on this pitch. Onus is on the Indian middle order now.

I always knew SKY is useless against Pakistan, so they have hidden him lower down the order

Holding their catches, the pakistan that's turned up today .. the one to be afraid of

Afridi of late has always been very threatening in his second over

wth, Naseem was looking os good, why switch to amir

Back