ICC Under-19 World Cup | New Zealand Under-19s v Pakistan Under-19s

Mohammed Nawaz our exciting young all rounder onto bowl now. 5 wickets for him already.

What a bowl.. the batsman went for the drive and the ball jagged back in.. Took the inside edge and smart take by the keeper..

The umpire was a bit hesitant to raise his finger but the batsman walked..

What a bowl.. the batsman went for the drive and the ball jagged back in.. Took the inside edge and smart take by the keeper..

Thankfully he walked!

Where you getting this info from?

Young is out LBW to Nawaz. Nawaz takes another wicket. Brilliant by him! 44-3.

Mohammad Nawaz continues from the last match! LBW with his 8th ball! NZ in trouble here 44/3 (18.2 ov) #u19wc

Players go to drinks after Mohammad Nawaz takes out NZ's captain. Crucial wicket as his last 3 scores were 97, 115, and 3. #u19wc

Is it true that if we lose this match (God Forbid) we will play the quarterfinal that is not going to be televised?

Usman Qadir is a defensive bowler. Hardly see him getting more than one wicket. Needs to attack more!

Nawaz is better than Qadir.. but unfortunately Qadir will be the first to play for Pak..

Baqi ap samaj hi gaye hongaye..

England struggling big time against Nepal who have just bowled spin spin and spin.

Ehsan Adil is listed as 'right-arm fast' by Cricinfo. Anyone seen him bowl? Is he faster than Zia?

Zia is listed as left arm medium fast..

so I suppose Ehsan is faster..

That's if Cricinfo's info is right. I don't trust them very much when it comes to such details. That's why i wanted to know if anyone had seen him bowl.

Back