ICC Under-19 World Cup | New Zealand Under-19s v Pakistan Under-19s

Bullet Drive

T20I Captain
Runs
Post of the Week
Big game. Exactly 2 hours left. Hopefully we win this game and then we'll get to see Pakistan play live on SkySports!

Good luck Pakistan. Hopefully we win!

If we win and India wins their next game. Monday will be India vs Pakistan!

We are still concern about india's elimination :D True pakistani

there are high chances zimbabwe can do upset by beating the unbeaten west indies

Pakistan will win today Inshallah and go with the momentum in the quarters

Is there any chance that India does not qualify for the quarters?

If India lose to PNG, then they're out. And if India beat PNG, and Zimbabwe beat Windies, India still might be out (depending on NRR).

If we win and India wins their next game. Monday will be India vs Pakistan!

Nope. Zimbabwe can still beat WI and India might be out, despite beating PNG.

I want to play India on Saturday. I want Pakistan to knock them out :)

Same. But when Pakistan loses to India, it's very painful.

Zimbabwe won't beat India for sure, lets be realistic. It will most likely be Pakistan vs India on Saturday & this match will be telecasted.

Today's game will not be shown on TV anywhere

Zimbabwe won't beat India for sure, lets be realistic. It will most likely be Pakistan vs India on Saturday & this match will be telecasted.

Today's game will not be shown on TV anywhere

Zimbabwe vs WI. Not Zimbabwe vs India.

If Zim beat WI, then India might get out. And Zim beating WI is not impossible...

Zimbabwe vs WI. Not Zimbabwe vs India.

If Zim beat WI, then India might get out. And Zim beating WI is not impossible...

Sorry I meant Zimbabwe won't beat WI. WI U19 is a very strong team. I don't see Zim beating them at all.

Tell me about it.. after that Semi-final lose it felt like my world had ended.. I stayed locked in my room for three whole days..

Losing to India is not an option..

Agreed. I put a picture of someone who was responsible for that loss on my dart board. :misbah

Exact same team playing. Sami Aslam, Babar Azam*, Imam-ul-Haq, Umar Waheed, Saad Ali, Mohammad Nawaz (3), Salman Afridi†, Usman Qadir, Ehsan Adil, Zafar Gohar, Zia-ul-Haq

Cricinfo shows Zafar Gohar to open the bowling. Surely they won't open with a leg spinner?

No run off the bat that over. Only run coming from the wide. New Zealand are 3-0 after 2.

hey genghis since your up close, in your opinion do any of these pakistani players have the talent and temperment to suceed at the international level for pakistan?

Slow start by all teams who are batting first today. India lost the early wicket of Chand. England playing extremely cautiously too.

Will Young, this is the man we have to get. In form batsman. The captain too.

Zia bowling very well out there. 4 overs. 1 wicket and only 4 runs conceded

Sorry I meant Zimbabwe won't beat WI. WI U19 is a very strong team. I don't see Zim beating them at all.

Who knows. Zimbabwe bowled pretty well against India. I believe if they bat well, they can upset WI.

Tell me about it.. after that Semi-final lose it felt like my world had ended.. I stayed locked in my room for three whole days..

Losing to India is not an option..

Same. I got so depressed as well. :(

That's why it's risky playing India, especially in a must-win situation. Either you get happy as if it's Eid, or you get depressed as if someine passed away. :))

Back