ICC World Cup 2023: Australia v Pakistan | Match 18 | Bengaluru | 20 October | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Pakistan are 150-0 after 18 overs I still wouldn't back them to get over the line chasing 380. The way Sri Lanka collapsed is very similar to how Pak probably will today.

Pak should not have lost to this Aussie side. They are all struggling in this tournament. Just needed to hold on to the catches

Even if Pakistan are 150-0 after 18 overs I still wouldn't back them to get over the line chasing 380. The way Sri Lanka collapsed is very similar to how Pak probably will today.
Yeah it's very difficult to keep up with the rate throughout.

Collapses are more likely than not

This is a 350 pitch

And Australia would have been restricted well below that if Usama had not dropped a sitter.

So a good bowling effort

Yes because the dropped catches did not make a difference in the PP at all.
Dropped catches happen to every team, it doesn't excuse a performance like this.

You have bowlers like Rauf coming on and be taken to the cleaners for 24 runs in an over like he's an extra bowler coming on to bowl during T20's. It's utterly ridiculous and shambolic bowling from Pakistan.

UK citizenship that's how

UK citizenship doesnt matter. There is a question were any of your grandparents pakistani nationals and its almost impossible to get a visa in this case. Perhaps they liberalised it a bit because of the world cup

Dropped catches happen to every team, it doesn't excuse a performance like this.

You have bowlers like Rauf coming on and be taken to the cleaners for 24 runs in an over like he's an extra bowler coming on to bowl during T20's. It's utterly ridiculous and shambolic bowling from Pakistan.
Had Warner been caught then Rauf may not have been taken to the cleaners.

Catches win matches.

The follow up Aussie batsmen clearly did not continue with the carnage.

Also sometimes you just have to accept, even the best bowling attacks in the world are taken apart.

What do you think this pak team are some sort of world beaters?

Pak are one of the weakest teams in the competition
This is what I meant. Don't have to be world beaters to beat this Aussie side. Pak if they took their chances were right in it

Well bowled pakistan last 15 overs pakistan bowled very well, We should appreciate bowlers regardless of what they country come from specially performance on this kind of wicket.

If there wasn't that dolly drop, Pakistan would have contained Australia at a much lower score

Had Warner been caught then Rauf may not have been taken to the cleaners.

Catches win matches.

The follow up Aussie batsmen clearly did not continue with the carnage.

Also sometimes you just have to accept, even the best bowling attacks in the world are taken apart.
Boss on top of the carnage being unleashed on the side your fake overly optimistic posts just add salt to injury. Just stop.

What do you think this pak team are some sort of world beaters?

Pak are one of the weakest teams in the competition
100% one of the weakest. Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Netherlands and Bangladesh are the only worse sides. We are slap bang in the middle of the table at best. Only a catastrophic tournament from England or a total collapse by South Africa can fluke Pakistan into a semi final berth.

That's pretty cool.

My sister is married to a British Indian and she has not been able to get a visa to visit her in-laws in Kerala.

From what I have heard from Pakistanis who have visited India, you get the visa but it takes a lot of time, many months. A German passport Pakistani even shipped his BMW bike to India and rode around for one month all across India and then left via Wagah Border

Good thing is afridi is back. Bad thing is that this score is a little too much for our batting lineup.

Haris has got another one. Labu is gone now. 360/7. some good last few overs have pulled the match a few notches.

Pakistan have definitely bowled well at death.

However, I dont think this is a 400 pitch.

Its a 325 pitch but you can go up to 350. After that every 10 runs make it very tricky and there is absolutely no margin for error

From what I have heard from Pakistanis who have visited India, you get the visa but it takes a lot of time, many months. A German passport Pakistani even shipped his BMW bike to India and rode around for one month all across India and then left via Wagah Border

Appreciate you bro. Thanks.

Pakistan has done well to pull this back.

It's possible to chase this score down.

Amy news on Abdullah? Will he come out to bat?
What happened to him? I apologize I just turned in. I can't be bothered to wake up at 4 am to watch these club cricketers

Can't have Smith and Labu in the same team together

Shadab making statements without even playing.

Kismet is good.

Lol. I'm not a fan.... he can't be kept out lol

This Australian team is so poor I still cant understand how they scored 350 vs Pakistan.

Surely when Travis head is fit one off labu or Smith can be dropped for him and Marsh at no 3

There was ana rticle written about all the teams before world cup. One common thing they mentioned about India and Australia wa they both rely on top order batting. That is proving to be true.

Boss on top of the carnage being unleashed on the side your fake overly optimistic posts just add salt to injury. Just stop.

Optimism can never be faked.

Not my problem if people are hating my optimism.

Stop watching the game if you think Pakistan are so awful, why put yourself through pessimistic torture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back