ICC World Cup 2023: New Zealand (172/5) deliver a telling blow to Pakistan's semi-finals chances with a 5-wicket win over Sri Lanka (171)

Conway get on with it,

Get these 20 overs in. Don’t cry later

Ghatiya Tareen Sri Lankan bowling attack. They allowed Pakistan to chase 345 against them when Fakhar wasn't even playing.

Pakistan's slow starts always cost them in tourneys. That India game would have been very damaging for NRR and then dropping points against Afghanistan

No, accuweather isnt even showing a spell later now. Its unlikely any rain will be down at least before 20 overs
Chalo, then congrats to Kiwis. Waise bhi they have a better chance against India than Pak, especially if they are lucky with the toss.

Chalo, then congrats to Kiwis. Waise bhi they have a better chance against India than Pak, especially if they are lucky with the toss.

I dont think so , you can never count Pakistan out

If NZ had batted other day against pakistan in the 2nd innings they would have been mercieless as well.

What I like about Ravindra is he has no excessive aggression or smugness. Then again, almost all Kiwi players are like that.

Some Gems about to be posted in this thread once the 20 overs is bowled.

Some of it is genetic , others are the ability to afford the right coaching, lastly its pure luck.
Bro it’s not really about affording coaching at grassroots level (age 3-7), there is A LOT a parent can do for their child as long as they have the correct idea of how to guide them when they are that young.

The next step, yes that’s when you get the 1-1 coaches in and what kind of coaches. There are those who just want to make a quick buck off the parents and don’t really improve the kid. There are others who know what are the right things to tell the child and set his mentality straight.

I would prefer a blunt Aussie coach for my Kid instead of some desi uncle coach who’s just going to milk me for cash

As an Indian, didn't want Pak to qualify for semis but didn't expect we would be playing against NZ.
I would prefer playing against Pak than NZ in knockouts.
God help us in semis against these kaale kapde wale. 😥

If match doesnt resume after 20 overs and Kiwis only lost 1 wickets, par score is 49.They can lose 3 more wickets and still be ahead of the par score if they dont score a single more run

What does a comprehensive win for NZ mean for the log (172 inside 30 overs)?

What would Pakistan need to do against England?

As an Indian, didn't want Pak to qualify for semis but didn't expect we would be playing against NZ.
I would prefer playing against Pak than NZ in knockouts.
God help us in semis against these kaale kapde wale. 😥
COnundrum there. Any team that gets there is goign to be a challenge. Be it is pakistan or NZ. India has to be up for it.

Bro it’s not really about affording coaching at grassroots level (age 3-7), there is A LOT a parent can do for their child as long as they have the correct idea of how to guide them when they are that young.

The next step, yes that’s when you get the 1-1 coaches in and what kind of coaches. There are those who just want to make a quick buck off the parents and don’t really improve the kid. There are others who know what are the right things to tell the child and set his mentality straight.

I would prefer a blunt Aussie coach for my Kid instead of some desi uncle coach who’s just going to milk me for cash

Zindanbad brother

Rachin will be in the top 5 in next IPL auction under foreign tab. He looks like a better opener than Gill at present, though small sample size.

NZ did nothing special :) They just beat the beatable side and go through to next round. They just had to beat one big team. This time England played like beatable side.

His father is own of indian cricket fans forum. Obviously he was going to take him to cricket :)
Yes, lot of Nostalgia between that site and this - been on it since 20 years, mostly silent but Ravi is a very nice person and great to see him grow up and become a star

All too little too late, NZ will still romp home.

Back