ICC World Cup 2023: New Zealand (172/5) deliver a telling blow to Pakistan's semi-finals chances with a 5-wicket win over Sri Lanka (171)

@Major I CAN see what you meant by opening and middle order.

Today I was observing based of what you said. Opening really is about muscle memory. Thanks Chad. ❤️

Bro it’s not really about affording coaching at grassroots level (age 3-7), there is A LOT a parent can do for their child as long as they have the correct idea of how to guide them when they are that young.

The next step, yes that’s when you get the 1-1 coaches in and what kind of coaches. There are those who just want to make a quick buck off the parents and don’t really improve the kid. There are others who know what are the right things to tell the child and set his mentality straight.

I would prefer a blunt Aussie coach for my Kid instead of some desi uncle coach who’s just going to milk me for cash

of course, I meant a combination of all three. You need the natural ability, get to the right coach who can shape that ability and also the luck to be able to break into the side and perform when you get the chance

NZ did nothing special :) They just beat the beatable side and go through to next round. They just had to beat one big team. This time England played like beatable side.
Even last time, they heat the weaker sides and then snuffed SA out .

Indeed

But I still need to know what pathways he took his child upon.
Rachin's dad runs a cricket club in NZ and Rachin's been touring India every year with them, playing matches at different venues. So he is already familiar with the place.

Kiwis shouldnt try to do anything stupid here. Get to 20 and then stay ahead of the par score .

of course, I meant a combination of all three. You need the natural ability, get to the right coach who can shape that ability and also the luck to be able to break into the side and perform when you get the chance
Indeed

Chameera really has the longest run-up ever for a guy who bowls at 138

N603L55.png

NRR won't be an equation given the way NZ is going. If NZ wins, Pakistan will be out on NRR due to NZ being so much ahead.

Its exactly a repeat of 2019 wc. That time also we were behind of Nz. This time also we will be behind of Nz and will be out on NRR. This happens when nobody wants to learn from mistake

Russell is rooting for NZ win lol WTH. "Take the opportunity make it harder for Afghans and Pakistan"

4 overs remaining for this match to have result for sure. Any cloud seeding can be done?

Waking up to see this pathetic scorecard by SL. They are a minnow after this WC

Its exactly a repeat of 2019 wc. That time also we were behind of Nz. This time also we will be behind of Nz and will be out on NRR. This happens when nobody wants to learn from mistake
Next time when the world cup starts pakistan should have this message somehwere in their dressing rooms

"LOSE WITH GRACE"

NZ batting first and India losing the semis will make it a lot easier for SA or Aus whoever plays the final.

If India bats first and puts a good score, I don't think NZ will get it.

Why are people taking shots at NZ? "They beat teams they are expected to beat". Isn't that what other sides should do?

At the end of the day they are not the ones praying for rain. Their destiny is always in their hands in these tournaments. Fair play to them to be honest

SL losing badly is good for BD (for CT 2025 qualification).

SL and BD almost have similar NRRs. If BD can lose (against Aussies) with a better margin than SL, they should quality for CT.
Exactly it suits BD well this. But need to avoid a complete thrashing at the hands of the mighty Australia!

if NZ wins in 30 overs, pak would need to beat England by 244 runs

Why are people taking shots at NZ? "They beat teams they are expected to beat". Isn't that what other sides should do?

At the end of the day they are not the ones praying for rain. Their destiny is always in their hands in these tournaments. Fair play to them to be honest
Yah, Clearly the best 4 teams in this WC.

Pakistan should have won the SA game. Despite SA needing 21 runs in 10 overs with 5 wickets remaining, Pakistan pulled it to the last ball, and the last wicket.

Back