ICC World Twenty20, 2nd Match, Group B: Australia v Ireland at Colombo (RPS), Sep 19,

Australia team

DA Warner, SR Watson, MEK Hussey, GJ Bailey*, CL White, GJ Maxwell, MS Wade†, DT Christian, GB Hogg, PJ Cummins, MA Starc

Ireland team

WTS Porterfield*, PR Stirling, EC Joyce, NJ O'Brien, GC Wilson†, KJ O'Brien, AR Cusack, DT Johnston, NG Jones, GH Dockrell, WB Rankin

Shane Watson is the biggest douchebag in the history of the world.

Ground looks virtually a cemetery with only some dead bodies laying here and there in the stands.

Shane watson did the damage ... destroy the rescue team of brien brothers...

no ireland is done and dusted

both bothers out

Ireland doomed

Anyways, lol @ SL, pathetic environment!!

dissappointed with both Irish and Zimbos but at least the Irish tried their best

I think Aussies will chase this down and win by 7 wickets.

Watson murdering the irish ! I want to see watson continue like that throughout the tournament

Ground looks virtually a cemetery with only some dead bodies laying here and there in the stands.

English County Championship matches get bigger crowds than this!

Clearly the ticket prices (starting at $0.20) were too expensive.

wickets falling only in the latter end of the innings. If it was n the beg. of the match Irish wouldve been in a good position

dont see Aus losing from this position unless they do a Bangla special

English County Championship matches get bigger crowds than this!

Clearly the ticket prices (starting at $0.20) were too expensive.

Even BD womens team matches has bigger crowds. I can remember one of the T20 matches between BD vs SA women being a fulll house!

Pathetic SL and its crowd

So the no. 10 ranked Aussies have just bulldozed the no. 9 ranked Ireland.

T20 Rankings should've never been in place, until they could gather a decent sample size :facepalm:

Back